SkinnyMalink's Weight Loss Diary

SkinnyMalink

Well everyone else is doing it so I thought I'd join in too! Also, if I'm doing it on here I might actually remember to write it all down!

So, yesterday was a red day which went fabulously...until I went out and had so much vodka that I'm sitting here in my dressing gown at 1 oclock :sigh: So not great.

Oh well, another day another try!

***GREEN DAY***

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix (HeX B) 250ml semi skimmed (HeX A)
candarel
banana

:hug99:Dont worry you made a ickle mistake- draw a line underneath it and move on- which it sounds like your doing... Good brekkie!!!:D

Cant give u any help with Red days but i'll give any advice with green days (im a vegi) if ya need it:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I agree, don't beat ya self up over the voddy its a slip up and will be easily corrected by getting back on track!
And incidentally, I am sitting here in my PJ's at 1545hrs and I don't even have a hangover to use as an excuse!! Doncha just love days off???

xx

I am very very rubbish at this!

Okay so yesterday:

Lunch:
Batchelors pasta pack made up with water and two dairylea light triangles (you're allowed 3 but I just can't eat that many!)

Dinner:
Chicken chow mein from the chinese- 7 syns :D mmmmmmm :D

Diet coke, lots of fruit etc.

To be fair I didn't follow it properly yesterday because I was hungover and blah- but I ate less rather than more so it can't be a bad thing. I stayed up until 3am this morning writing an essay so let's see how today goes- eek!

***RED DAY***

Breakfast:
320g tinned apricots in juice
coffee

Lunch:
Fried egg sandwich mmmmm- 57g wholemeal (HeX B)
Chicken breast (because it had to be cooked lol)- ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner:
Chicken, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, tomatoes, onion.

Later that night....
a whole lot of cider and vodka (flexible syns ahem)

I can't help it I'm a student!:cry:

listen love, don't be disheartened. i drink vodka everynight. I tell myself I'm not an alchy but I have some glassed that i know 25ml reaches the third line so I can have 6 a night for 15 sins. I don't spend my sins on anything ellse.. Its my release....my get out clause....please don''t burst my bubble and tell me I'm an allky

***GREEN DAY***
Cheese on toast (1 HeX B and both HeX A's)
Grapes
Bachelors pasta pack
Mullerlight
Mocha from the library cafe (hmmm not sure but it can't be good can it- well at least I haven't had any other syns today)

Gosh I haven't had much today have I?! Well I have been in the library for hours working. Now, what to make for dinner :/

2 pounds off hooray! It's put me in a good, motivated frame of mind for the coming week.
So far...
***RED DAY***
2 weetabix (HeX B), 250ml semi skimmed (HeX A) and candarel
Orange squish (I am so addicted to squish/squash)
Bacon sandwich (HexB) and ketchup (1 syn)
Chicken
Alpen Light (3 syns)
Grapes

So far so good but may venture to the pub tonight seeing as all this coursework is killing me! We'll see...

2 pounds off hooray! It's put me in a good, motivated frame of mind for the coming week.
So far...
***RED DAY***
2 weetabix (HeX B), 250ml semi skimmed (HeX A) and candarel
Orange squish (I am so addicted to squish/squash)
Bacon sandwich (HexB) and ketchup (1 syn)
Chicken
Alpen Light (3 syns)
Grapes

So far so good but may venture to the pub tonight seeing as all this coursework is killing me! We'll see...

Congrats on the 2Lb loss your doing so well.:D

Today I haven't been very well :( Pity me! Although I haven't stuck to the diet at all (stupidly because eating all my fruit and veg would probably have made me feel better) I haven't eaten THAT much.

Oh who am I kidding I've had sausages, ribs with sauce, ice cream, gingerbread men, milk- everything! Ahhh!

Piggy x

Today I haven't been very well :( Pity me! Although I haven't stuck to the diet at all (stupidly because eating all my fruit and veg would probably have made me feel better) I haven't eaten THAT much.

Oh who am I kidding I've had sausages, ribs with sauce, ice cream, gingerbread men, milk- everything! Ahhh!

Piggy x

lol, Oh hope you feel better soon your not a piggy you have just been ill. Just start again from now.:D

Well this week I have been a walking dustbin. Frankly I don't even what to say what I've been eating because it would be unfair to all of you but I feel like a big bouncy ball at the moment, bouncing from the fridge back to the sofa constantly. I've just submitted an essay so hopefully now I can get my head back in order!

Well first day back in 2008 and so far so good!

Scrambled egg on toast (HeX B) - splash of milk 1/2 syn. Banana.
2 Alpen light (HeX B)
3 Mini Babybel lights (HeX A)
Choc mousse (3 syns)
Chicken with 28g Ched (HeX A), peppers, onions and tomatoes.

And that's it!

Normally I don't like to have both of my A extras but as I've only had 3 1/2 syns I don't feel so bad.

Day 1 down!

Green Day

Breakfast- mullerlight and a plum (I'm not one for a huge breakfast- although at nearly midday can you call it that?!)
2 Alpen lights (HeX B)
Satsumas
Tea (dash of milk 1/2 syn)

Dinner- chicken, peppers, onions, noodles and soy sauce mmmmm (Luckily this was literally all I had in the cupboard and I was able to make something out of it!)

Now I had a skinny mocha at starbucks- I'm going to say all the semi skimmed milk is my Healthy Extra A but I'm not quite sure how many syns the chocolate in it would be?

Going out tonight but I'll stick to the vodka and diet cokes and my friends are good at telling me not to get a kebab afterwards.

Day 2 down!

Well I'm not going to lie, last night was a bit of a vodka frenzy followed by a savloy- but only a savloy so it can't have done that much damage!

Today was a RED day:
Brekkie:
2 x weetabix (HeX B), candarel and 250ml semi skimmed (HeX A) and a nice cup of tea (1/2 syn for the milk)

Special K bar- lovely! (3 syns)
Jaffa cake (2 syns)

Lunch/Dinner:
Trout stuffed with spinach and ricotta (1 syn), carrots and 227g baking potato (HeX B)

Plums
Options hot chocolate (2 syns)

Total syns: 8 1/2

Woohoo!

Back