SkinnyMalink's Weight Loss Diary

Hope you got back on track. At least flexible syns will allow you to deviate.

So today was another RED day:

Breakfast:
Mullerlight and fruit- plums, satsuma.

Lunch:
Bacon sarnie- bread (HeX B) and ketchup- 1 syn.

Dinner:
Beef, carrots, cabbage, parsnips (HeX B), small yorkshire pud (3 syns)

I'm carrying over the syns from yesterday's sarnie which is 7 for the bread and ketchup. So today's syns are 11.

About to settle down with my 250ml semi skimmed milk (HeX A) and no doubt that'll send me to sleep as per usual! What is it about hot milk that makes you so drowsy?

Tomorrow I'm going out for a friend's birthday. It has a Barbie theme so frankly I'm going to have to be pretty drunk just to have the confidence to go out there dressed as a Barbie! I will ABSOLUTELY NOT eat anything afterwards. In fact I'm going to take some Alpen lights to eat drunkenly afterwards lol! I get weighed on Tuesday mornings (yes I will get up in time :/) so I'm just detirmined not to screw it up.

So far so good!

So today was another RED day:

Breakfast:
Mullerlight and fruit- plums, satsuma.

Lunch:
Bacon sarnie- bread (HeX B) and ketchup- 1 syn.

Dinner:
Beef, carrots, cabbage, parsnips (HeX B), small yorkshire pud (3 syns)

I'm carrying over the syns from yesterday's sarnie which is 7 for the bread and ketchup. So today's syns are 11.

About to settle down with my 250ml semi skimmed milk (HeX A) and no doubt that'll send me to sleep as per usual! What is it about hot milk that makes you so drowsy?

Tomorrow I'm going out for a friend's birthday. It has a Barbie theme so frankly I'm going to have to be pretty drunk just to have the confidence to go out there dressed as a Barbie! I will ABSOLUTELY NOT eat anything afterwards. In fact I'm going to take some Alpen lights to eat drunkenly afterwards lol! I get weighed on Tuesday mornings (yes I will get up in time :/) so I'm just detirmined not to screw it up.

So far so good!

Enjoy your party and good luck with weigh in...:)

RED DAY Woohoo!

Brekkie:
Grapes, black coffee. Wasn't really that hungry :/

Lunch:
57g wholemeal (HeX B) with 42g low fat ched (HeX A) and onions.
2 Alpen lights
Mocha- 250ml semi (HeX A) and not sure how many syns the spoon of chocolate is.

Dinner:
2 Salmon steaks, peppers, onions and mushrooms all wrapped up in a nice foil parcel in the oven mmmm, my favourite!

Tonight is the Barbie party- my god you should see my outfit, it's so pink and I never wear pink!! I think I'll post up a picture tomorrow :D Will try not to have too much and will stick to vodka and diet coke as always.

C x

Are you sticking to 3 meals or do you have snacks? It's an impressive read with a great variety. Well done.
Hope you enjoy the Barbie party.

Currently laying on the sofa dying- DYING. I've overslept and missed the morning meeting so I'll have to get weighed tonight! Ha!

Hellooo Wez- I'm usually constantly snacking, it's just happened to be one of those weeks where I haven't had a chance to! Hopefully this will turn out to be a good thing....

4 pounds off! :eek: WOOHOO!

Onto the days eatings...seeing as it was a hangover day there haven't really been any set meals, so I'll just put it all down!

**GREEN DAY**

Grapes (I'm addicted to them!)
Hifi bar- christmas pudding mmmm (HeX B)
Macaroni cheese pasta pack
2 cups of tea! (Milk 1 syn)

For dinner I'm having...

85g duck
parsnips and courgettes roasted with 2 tsps honey (2 syns)

I'm going to make the SW tiramisu later so shall pig out on that!

**RED DAY**

Brekkie:
Vanilla mullerlight and grapes

Hifi bar (HeX B)

Lunch:
Chicken legs and grapes (yes I know it's odd but I was on the go!)

Dinner:
Lots and lots of duck with 198g parsnips (HeX B) and 2 tbsps honey (2 syns)- yes I had it yesterday but I wanted it again!

Will have my 250ml semi (HeX A) with an hot chocolate (2 syns) before bed. Lovelllyyy :D

It's been a bit of a strange day really. My uncle was found dead last night- made worse because out of 6 brothers my mum has lost 3 of them in as many years. Another uncle has cancer and will definitely die this year, so we'll be down to two of them. Not only that but my glands have gone right up and I'm worried it's going to be tonsilitus! So here I am sitting on the sofa with a duvet.

I've just had 2 stuffed peppers for dinner but they were preprepared so I'm not quite sure how many syns they are. I also had a cheese and tomato croissant that I picked up on a cafe for lunch and again I can't be sure how many were in that. Still, seeing as its all I've had today I can't be too high up on the calories so I'm just going to go on that!

Tomorrow is going to be another ill day but I'll make sure I eat lots of fruit to help me recover.

Skinny x

It's been a bit of a strange day really. My uncle was found dead last night- made worse because out of 6 brothers my mum has lost 3 of them in as many years. Another uncle has cancer and will definitely die this year, so we'll be down to two of them. Not only that but my glands have gone right up and I'm worried it's going to be tonsilitus! So here I am sitting on the sofa with a duvet.

I've just had 2 stuffed peppers for dinner but they were preprepared so I'm not quite sure how many syns they are. I also had a cheese and tomato croissant that I picked up on a cafe for lunch and again I can't be sure how many were in that. Still, seeing as its all I've had today I can't be too high up on the calories so I'm just going to go on that!

Tomorrow is going to be another ill day but I'll make sure I eat lots of fruit to help me recover.

Skinny x

Awww skinny so sorry to hear about your uncle I cant imagine how your feeling but please accept a hug from me :hug99: x x

Well I'm sitting here feeling very sorry for myself. It turns out it's not tonsilitus but a viral infection so all I can do is cover myself with a duvet, shiver and drink lots of tea. All I've been able to get down today is ice cream so it's not looking like a great SW day to be honest- but I'm ill! I don't care!

Well I'm sitting here feeling very sorry for myself. It turns out it's not tonsilitus but a viral infection so all I can do is cover myself with a duvet, shiver and drink lots of tea. All I've been able to get down today is ice cream so it's not looking like a great SW day to be honest- but I'm ill! I don't care!
Awww sweety take a relaxing hot bath and get yourself snuggled up in bed with a hot water bottle and get a couple of pain killers down your neck, hope you feel better soon... :)

Another day of whining and drinking tea on the sofa I'm afraid. I also had a little pot of Gu chocolate mmmm which works out at 11 syns, but to be fair I haven't had anything else but some weetabix this morning so I'm actually still on plan!

I shall return to whining.
Hiya skinny sorry your still ill hope it goes soon...:)

Thanks for putting all this down - it is really useful for me as a newbie to see what others are eating - I can copy some of your ideas/meals!! Well done on your weight loss - keep it up!

Well TODAY I still feel pretty bad (bloody glands!) however compared to how I felt before I am much better. So I get up, get a shower and get dressed ready to face the world and......

my car won't start.

Ohhh no. Not content with the brand new (seventy quid) battery I purchased the other day, now it won't charge it and therefore I am confined to the house. Of course I could walk somewhere, but to be honest I'm not quite sure where to walk to or what to do.

So far today I have had a banana and some grapes for breakfast follow by 28g crunchy nut cornflakes (yes I know I'm not allowed them, they will have to be sYnful :D) and 250ml semi skimmed (Hex A) and a cup of tea (1/2 sYn for the milk).

Bad week for SkinnyMalink! (I think of weeks in terms of SW now so my week now runs from Tuesday to Tuesday, ha.)

Well today has been MUCH better for health and diet! Not for the car though :/ Oh well, screw the car, I donned my wellies and had a really nice walk today with my sister so it may turn out to be a good thing!

**GREEN day**
Breakfast:
Banana
Cup of tea (1/2 syn for milk)

2 Hifi bars (Both HeX B)

Dinner:
Pasta pack
Mullerlight

I'll have a Hot choc before bed too- 2 syns.

So I got weighed tonight and I've lost 2 pounds!! Very chuffed with that AND Slimmer of the week! Woohoo! Very motivated for the coming week now :D

Back