SkinnyMalink's Weight Loss Diary

Well today has been MUCH better for health and diet! Not for the car though :/ Oh well, screw the car, I donned my wellies and had a really nice walk today with my sister so it may turn out to be a good thing!

**GREEN day**
Breakfast:
Banana
Cup of tea (1/2 syn for milk)

2 Hifi bars (Both HeX B)

Dinner:
Pasta pack
Mullerlight

I'll have a Hot choc before bed too- 2 syns.

So I got weighed tonight and I've lost 2 pounds!! Very chuffed with that AND Slimmer of the week! Woohoo! Very motivated for the coming week now :D

Well done on your weight loss and for slimmer of the week yeeeey.:clap:

Well done for your weight loss!!! Looks like things are on the up for you

Well done and keep it up, my tonsils are bad so i know how you are feeling sweety xxx
rUTHY

Hwy guys

Just back from my 1st WI..............got my first award! I lost 7lbs!! woohoo

Hope i stick to it on 2nd week as good as first

Okay so today has been a...*drum roll* GREEN DAY!

Breakfast:
Vanilla mullerlight
Banana

Lunch:
SW quiche/mush- pasta pack and cottage cheese (as I have said before- I could burn ice cream, that's how bad I am at cooking and this was no exception).
Orange
Orange squash

Snack: 2 Alpen lights (HeX B)

Dinner:
2 pieces of toast (HeX B) with tomato puree (2 syns) and melted cheese (both HeX As)

I will probably munch on a bit more fruit tonight in front of the telly, but I think that's me done as far as syns go.

I am still just as motivated as I was when I started! It is very strange because I've never had this kind of determination within me, I've usually done a bit of self sabotage by now but it just hasn't happened yet. I just KNOW that this is it now- this is my time to lose all my weight. I know some people are sceptical, but I can't explain it- I just KNOW lol.

This past week hasn't been very good at all. I've just been eating the wrong things really, although I don't actually think my calorie intake has been enough to put anything on. I'll try to get back on it tomorrow but I think I may just need to go to class, have a kick up the arse and then get back into gear on Wednesday!

(returns to being hungover)

This past week hasn't been very good at all. I've just been eating the wrong things really, although I don't actually think my calorie intake has been enough to put anything on. I'll try to get back on it tomorrow but I think I may just need to go to class, have a kick up the arse and then get back into gear on Wednesday!

(returns to being hungover)
Hiya Skinny I am there with you I cant stop eating this week it is totm aswell to make matters worse. How about we both start a fresh tomorrow...:)

Well this week has just been horrendous really- I haven't so much been binging but I haven't stuck to the plan and I've just been eating the wrong things and not filling up on free food. I get weighed on Tuesday so hopefully I'll just maintain instead of put on. Then it's back on the horse and starting again hooray!

I hope ive lost. I had 2 bits of Christmas cake last Friday, but other than that ive stuck to the plan. But ive had loads of free foods. I cana possibly hae lost weight. U just have to keep on the plan and dont let the over eating get outta hand Son. Cos we know its a vicious circle eh

I usually weigh 3 lbs heavier when it's "that time" so don't worry hon!! It will be off and more next week!

[A pound on :( I blame totm!/QUOTE]
Your body always hold on to more water at totm, so don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll make up for it next week! *hugs*

**RED DAY**

Breakfast (It was about midday though so it was more of a Brunch)
Fruit salad: grapes, melon, pineapple etc

Snack: Hifi bar

Dinner: Lamb and roasted butternut squash yum yum- well, I hope it's yum yum because it's not out the oven yet!

I am out tonight dressed as Baywatch...well, Baywatch in a tshirt anyway, I'm not going out in public in a swimsuit! So I shall stick to the vodkas and hopefully everything will be fine....yes.

**RED DAY**

Breakfast (It was about midday though so it was more of a Brunch)
Fruit salad: grapes, melon, pineapple etc

Snack: Hifi bar

Dinner: Lamb and roasted butternut squash yum yum- well, I hope it's yum yum because it's not out the oven yet!

I am out tonight dressed as Baywatch...well, Baywatch in a tshirt anyway, I'm not going out in public in a swimsuit! So I shall stick to the vodkas and hopefully everything will be fine....yes.
Yummy :drool: Roast butternut squash I might have that for my tea tomorrow...:D

**RED DAY**

Breakfast:
Bacon sarnie (bread- HeX B)
Tea- milk 1/2 syn.

Snacking through the day on fruit.

Dinner:
I made the Thai prawn and lemongrass soup from my SW book (free on red) and it was DELICIOUS. My family all went up for seconds and couldn't believe it was free! I'll have to put the recipe up here because it was so good.

Weight watchers angel delighty thing- 2 syns.
Hot cross bun- 8 1/2 syns (soo much but worth it ha)

Total: 11 syns- yes, bit of a synful day but who cares! I think I'm going to go walking tomorrow too so I shall be doing my Body Magic (it always makes me chuckle when I say that).

**RED DAY**

Brekkie:
Mullerlight
Satsuma

Lunch:
Omlette- 2 eggs, mushrooms, onion, tomato and a dash of semi skimmed (1/2 syn)
Tea

Dinner:
I'm going to make the SW casserole- chicken, butternut squash, chicken bovril, passata, garlic, onion, green beans etc

Syn wise I went to a friends house and had two biscuits- seeing as I don't know how many syns were in there I'm going to stay syn free for the rest of the night.

So far so good :D

Well it's weight in tonight and I'm hoping to maintain. I've been having some 100% days with a couple of binge days thrown in so I think it has thrown me off a bit. Luckily tonight it's buffet night so I'm hoping to throw my leader off with the blueberry muffins i've made rather than my possible weight gain! Oh why am I putting such a downer on it, it'll be finnnneeeee :D

Back