SKINNYMINI WW DIARY

Liveonce

Silver Member
HI:)
Im Tabbie i started The Cambridge Diet in march weighing 16.1 have managed to get down to 12.4 after a tough few months i have decided to now move on to weigh watchers and i am very exited :) (cant wait to eat again!!) i start on Tuesday the 10th July looking to get down to at least 9 st for my height i should be about 7-8 st but think id look ill soo wel see how it goes :) cant wait 2 meet other ww ...AFTER HAVING MY SON IN 2009 I WENT FROM 13ST UP TO 16 (NEVER EVER WANT TO BE SO BIG AGAIN) very happy now im at a lower weight than i was before having my son have gone from a size 18-20 to a size 12-14 cant see the diffrence in the mirror but my gosh when i see the pictures it shocks me that i didnt realise i was that big before..when im in a size 10 think il be so happy as i don think i have ever beenin asize 10 before in my life lol..so heres my diary looking forward to chatting with you all if you want to pay attention to my ramblings:D xxxx

Welcome and good luck :D I tried Cambridge about 3 times and just couldn't do it!

I'm subscribing! Looks like you've done so well already :)

Liveonce said:
Lol I'm not really sure feel a bit like I want something not sure what though :/ lol every time I add up something I really hope I don't add it up wrong lol for instance I read extra extra light mayo 15g is 0 pp but then is da 1tsp lol ??

Don't get too caught up in the numbers babe. Eat to your appetite. 15g is 1tbsp I think. Might be worth investing in sme scales or measuring spoons x

Back