SKINNYMINI WW DIARY

Ok bout the 2pp.Yea I always spread it thin anyhow,have never been one for liking thick butter but haven't used any lately so it's all good lol

Glad to see its not just me who worries whether or not to measure every last gram? Sounds like you having a good day :)

Liveonce said:
Lol ye had a good day yesterday thanks now to begin the day with weetabix ....UHHH OH FRIDAY 13 th I don't drive today 3 years in a row I had an accident on fri 13 th lol xxxx

Ouch!! But comes in threes so you will be fine this year. What is on the menu today?

Liveonce said:
Lol ye had a good day yesterday thanks now to begin the day with weetabix ....UHHH OH FRIDAY 13 th I don't drive today 3 years in a row I had an accident on fri 13 th lol xxxx

Sorry to hear that!

Liveonce said:
It's fIne lol I just scraped sum1 car 1 yr reversed on 2 a tree one year n lamppost d other I'm good driver thou lol :D

Think most of us have done stuff like that lol.So is it only Friday the 13th you don't drive?

Ha ha tell me bout it

Weetbix for breki
im thinking a cup a soup and slice of ww bread my even try a teeni bit of butter :)
and maybe ww lasagne for tea

How about u ? Xxx

Porridge (3) and berries for break. Apple and snack. Lunch was Veg soup, tuna (3) salad with two small wraps (4) followed by berries and yoghurt (1) and some sugar free jelly.

ooh sounds nice today i had

nesquick cereal(5pp)
ham salad wrap with light mayo and relish with salad(4)
meatballs+pasta and gravy slice off ww bread (14pp)

well had a rubbish day apart frm my yummy food...1st i sent my cambridge consultant a text saying id spoke to head office and im allowed a refund within 14 days ..hmm she was not happy very rude but eventually agreed to refund me but decided she was going to charge me the £10 consultation fee which was free when i 1st joined so anyway instead of £40 i had £30...got to her house i even gave her a card to say thank you she took it but through it on her desk and didnt even open it ...bit gutted as we got on great anyway i leave to get petrol get stuck in a masssive que SORRY STILL A BIT MORE OF A RANT TO GO
then a silly woman got the gas pipe stuck in her car so i try to fill up and nothing comes out i try the next one NOTHING
THEN A MAN TOLD ME I HAD TO PRESS A BUTTON WHIch I MAY ADD I HAVE NEVER HAD TO DO BEFORE !!!
SOOOOOOO
sorry this what my fri 13th r always like feel free to stop reading
i go up the school to pick my son up my best friends there with her husband who treats her like cr*p but i always bite my toung then he trys sayin i told him shed kissed somebody (yes pathetic) like id tell him anyway i wish she would run away with somebody ...then he tries saying that i just like stirring when honestly im like what the hell are you on about ...sooo not to bore you it ended with me not biting my toung any longer and telling him exactly what i thought and that he treats her rubbish and has no respect i then go 2 the school to collect my son start walking back to my car only for her to come up to me and say "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY ANYTHING TO HIM " and walk off which really upset me to the point i came home and nearly cried but hey if she wants to stay with that crazy paranoid freak that makes her pay for everything litreally he lent her £10 for electric before and asked for it back the next day :/

SOOOO SORRY HOPE UVE HALL HAD A GOOD DAY REALLY NEEDED THAT XXXX

A rant is needed sometimes! Sounds like her fella has a problem with your friendship with her plus he probably don't like the fact that you can see straight through him! Yup her choice at the end of the day! Sorry to hear that about the consultant,that's awful and very unprofessional! And the incident at the pumps sounds a nightmare!I hope the rest of your evening goes well :0)

Rant away. It's what we're all hear for; to listen to others havin good and bad days. Hope you're okay. x

Back