Skulldilocks Food diary

Do you use the mini marshmallows? How many do you count for 1 syn? I'm always tempted to buy a bag for my hot choc x

I couldn't find the minis so just got asdas normal ones,.which are around 1 syn each as I weighed it out x

I couldn't find the minis so just got asdas normal ones,.which are around 1 syn each as I weighed it out x
1 syn each is ok, could just break them up :) definitely going to get some anchor light cream! X

Gaaah weigh in day today! Literally have no idea what to expect as I have been good but I am sooo bloated from star week. :/ Praying I'll lose 1.5 for my 2 stone award!
Food is sparse in the house so hence the very light food but hopefully this will help too! Food has been ordered for Thursday eve delivery.

Wednesday EE day:

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener

Lunch:
Mug shot Chinese noodles
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight vanilla
3 litres water

Dinner:
Quorn mince (S)
Chopped tomatoes (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Peppers(SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Green beans (SF/S)
Kidney beans (S)
Garlic (SF/S)
Chilli (SF/S)
Rice

Will have a post weigh in choccy bar to use syns

Total syns:
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Hi! I noticed your last sentence there about using syns! Do you recommend def having between 5 & 15 a day? I've been trying to have none some days because I really don't want another STS this week and wondering am i sabotaging myself by doing that!? Thanks honey!

Hi! I noticed your last sentence there about using syns! Do you recommend def having between 5 & 15 a day? I've been trying to have none some days because I really don't want another STS this week and wondering am i sabotaging myself by doing that!? Thanks honey!

I.used to try and only have 5 a day but I found myself tempted to binge due to stopping myself. Last week I did nearer 15 each day and lost 3lbs so trying again today. Red days help me too x

Right, well as you can see by my diary I managed to stick on plan over the weekend. Okay, I went over by 2 syns but I'll be back on red days from now to Weds and will lessen the syns to under 10 until Weds :) Had a nice lazy weekend, its been a while and was much needed but made sure to leave the house at least once for some body magic! Boyfriend was saying how great it was to enjoy lovely food without having to get a takeaway (despite the fact he popped out to buy Ben and Jerry's, twolarge bags of crisps, beer and choc over the days!) but it was lovely either way. Anyway back on to it today!

Monday RED day

Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350 ml skimmed milk (part HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener and milk (part HEX A)

Lunch:
Ham
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red Onion (SF/S)
Pickled onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Red pepper (SF/S)
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Other:
Hifi Berry bakewell (HEX B)
Mini twix (5 syns)
Mullerlight toffee
Apple (SF/S)
3 litres water

Dinner:
Omelette with onions (SF/S), mushrooms (SF/S), peppers (SF/S), low fat cheddar (HEX A)
Salad (SF/S)
Kit Kat (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 11.5 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking + 25 mins walking

Weekly syns: 65/105

Last edited:
Wearing my new H&M dress at work today in size 14! I haven't bought any new clothes since I started the weight loss and the loss is so much more visible when you wear clothes that don't hang off you anymore. Such a motivational boost :D

Yay for new dresses :D

Got locked out! Doh! Luckily my parents only live a 25 min walk away and my mum is knocking up an omelette so I don't ruin my red day, bless. Also meant extra body magic but was looking forward to the evening to myself to bake.quiche.and stuff haha :p

Well, this morning didn't go to plan thanks to the locking out incident last night. Luckily I didn't have nay naughtiness but fingers crossed I still get a loss tomorrow. Due to locking my wallet in the house I was unable to buy milk, salad etc so we had nothing like that for breakfast/lunch this morning. Tried to work round it so this is how its looking so far. Boyfriend making dinner so don't know what it will be but he knows I'm on a red day.

Tuesday RED day:

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B) with hot water and sweetener
Costa skinny hot choc (6 syns, maybe I can use as HEX A? Counting syns in case)
Banana (SF)

Lunch: subway salad
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Green pepper (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Cheese (HEX A)
Ranch sauce (2 syns

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight banana and custard
Mini Twix (5 syns)
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
3 litres water
500ml Diet Coke

Dinner: TBC

Total syns: 13 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Weekly syns: 78/105

Last edited:
I usually use the milk as part HEA for costa, they roughly use 125ml milk in the small ones from what i remember, so maybe 1/2 HEA and 3 syns.

I usually use the milk as part HEA for costa, they roughly use 125ml milk in the small ones from what i remember, so maybe 1/2 HEA and 3 syns.

Oooh yeh that's what I thought! Ah well, I shall count it as a HEX but also count 6 syns just in case4 and then know that I could possibly be 3 syns less :) x

Hi huni, hope you had a fab weekend? How is the house hunting going?

Yey on the new dress, don't you feel on top of the world when you buy clothes in a smaller size! And agreed, it's nice not to be walking around in clothes I have to hold up all of the time.

Me and the OH we're having a similar discussion about SW food, we decided my 'fake away' meals were much nicer than actual takeaways and plus you're saving money so it's win win!

How was the Weetabix with hot water? Would never of tried it myself. xxx

Hi huni, hope you had a fab weekend? How is the house hunting going?

Yey on the new dress, don't you feel on top of the world when you buy clothes in a smaller size! And agreed, it's nice not to be walking around in clothes I have to hold up all of the time.

Me and the OH we're having a similar discussion about SW food, we decided my 'fake away' meals were much nicer than actual takeaways and plus you're saving money so it's win win!

How was the Weetabix with hot water? Would never of tried it myself. xxx

Hey thanks hun! everything is starting to actually notice now both to me and others so its a great feeling! House hunting is still happening we put an offer on one but will find out tomo if its been expected, Im not holding out much hope though as we went in very cheap haha!

I actually have it with hot water everyday, and then normally with milk. I can't bare it cold! Its a weird habit I got into as a child and have never got out of. was a bit more bland without milk but had plenty of sweetener :p I'm off to look at some flats tonight so another late dinner. Thanks god for subway salads at lunch! x

Some progress pics. Starting weight vs current weight 2 stone 1.5lbs down

ForumRunner_20130522_132819.png

ForumRunner_20130522_132848.png

ForumRunner_20130522_132913.png

ForumRunner_20130522_132932.png

There's not much point in me logging today, due to leaving my wallet at home, another training session with free food in London and it being weigh day, I'm never very organised. I normally just try and eat as little as possible until weigh in at 7pm and then either have a dinner at home or get something on the way home. Unfortunately the latter will be the case regardless of how I do tonight as we have nothing prepared and I don't want to start cooking at like 9! The stupid training day caught me completely off guard so here's what I've eaten today. Hope it doesn't effect tonight!

2x Weetabix with skimmed milk
2x tea with skimmed milk and sweetener
Very small pain au chocolat
Very small blueberry muffin
Mugshot
Mullerlight vanilla

So yeh, NO superfree D: I was going to have a banana but I don't want to make myself any heavier before weigh in so will just be back on the wagon as of tomorrow morning. POsted those progress pics to make me keep going regardless of this little blip-! X

Back