Skulldilocks Food diary

Was just playing around with my phone and realised how many weightloss apps I have downloaded and not used and ones that I use regularly. Thought I'd share here with you the ones I
use daily when I can!
Minimins - obviously! Use it to search for quick syns and good choices while out and about and to keep an eye on you lot!
Slimming World app - Use it to find syns most of the time
Instagram - I use to to document what I eat but I've recently been eating the same old stuff so it got a bit boring. However if you search the #slimmingworld tag there are Sooooo many people using it to show off food, advice and successes! I seem to browse on the train home for new ideas :)
Cardio trainer - lets you log all forms of work outs so you can keep track of your week. Love it
Map My Walk - use this for when I go out walking or just generally out and about. Every little helps. Shows you calories burnt so I then add these to my cardio trainer.
RunDouble - A Couch to 5K training programme, telling you when to run and when to walk, how long you've got left, how far you ran and calories burnt. Intensifies the further you go on. After week 3 or 4 you have to pay for further plans :)
Water Balance - This helps you log any liquid you drink through the day to make sure you are getting the right amount. Cute visual thing. Also has lots of info about the benefits of water.

All these are FREE on Android :)

I tend to use Endomondo for walk/run and basically any other activity tracking. I deleted the SW app, the syns online never work on there so i just use their website on mobile version now, much easier!

Thanks hun! Literally just got back from my run in the rain. Did 3km in 30 mins :) On my first day of week 2, definitely felt the difference and reckon I'll be aching tomorrow!

My landlord is being a massive ****! He didn't come round at all yesterday even though the estate agents said he would! We went househunting last night and it just made me more adamant about moving away from silly landlords! lol

I think I've thought of some ways around it though for the week in case he doesn't sort it. I have a Breville grill so I can cook off Bacon, sausages and chicken on that. I can do thinks like scrambled eggs, chopped toms, beans in the microwave (as well as supernoodles and pasta and sauce of course) and I also have a slow cooker so I might try and make up a chicken casserole and chuck that in there over the weekend. And Mum has said I can borrow her oven so may nip up there to make a quiche and some Bolognese or something just as back up! :)

Hope you're ok. do you have much planned for the weekend?x

Well done on the C25K huni, I went out and completed W1 D2 after work tonight but I still found it a real challenge! The thought of running 30 minutes straight in 9 weeks seems impossible atm.

Sorry to hear your landlord is being a pain in the bum! Hopefully he will get everything sorted pronto but in the meantime glad you can still cook a good meal up. It's real dedication as some people would go straight for the takeaway menu!

I'm off out on Saturday night for my first taste of alcohol in 8 weeks! Really looking forward to it and getting all dressed up! What do you have planned? x

Well, I stuck to my plan last night :) The skewers were nice but it felt very
odd not ordering a burger when surrounded by them. The other bonus apart from
being on plan was that it meant my meal came to under a tenner! I have no
excuses this weekend, as not got anything planned. The boy is at work all
weekend so I can have some me time. If the oven isn't fixed by tonight, I'll go
up to mums tomorrow morning to do a batch cook, then we're off house hunting in
the afternoon. Planning to get in plenty of body magic too. Gold award will be
mine this week!

Friday RED
day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350ml
skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with
sweetener

Lunch:
Chicken tikka slices (S)
Lettuce
(SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Red pepper
(SF/S)
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1
syn)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Pineapple
(SF/S)
Watermelon (SF/SS)
Honeydew melon (SF/SS)
Mullerlight toffee
yoghurt
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
3 litres water
1 green tea
2 pints NAS.squash

Dinner: Slow cooked tomato and chicken
casserole
Chicken (S)
Chopped tomatoes (SF/S)
Tomato puree
(SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Carrots (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Broccoli (SF/S)
Green beans
(SF/S)
Garlic (SF/S)
Philadelphia light (HEX A)

Mini twix (5
syns)
White hot choc with light cream (3 syns)

Total syns: 9
syns
Body magic: 30 mins jogging W2 D2 C25K

Weekly syns:
24/105

Last edited:
Thankfully my boyfriend followed.my made.up casserole recipe and it was a.success! Plus our oven is now fixed wooo! So excited for a fry up tomo now :) legs feeling like jelly after jog today but all in all very happy with today x

Will up date throughout the day as not sure how it will pan out but writing this so I don't forget lol.

Saturday EE day:

Brunch:
2x slices Warburton wholemeal small loaf (HEX B)
3x bacon, no fat
2x ww sausages (1 syn)
2x eggs
Mushrooms (SF/S)
2x tbsp low salt ketchup (1 syn)
1x tea with skimmed milk (0.5) with sweetener

Other:
Cookies and cream kit Kat (5.5syns)
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Pineapple (SF/S)
1 L diet coke cherry
Mini twix (5 syns)
Hot choc (2syns)

Dinner:
Pasta and sauce, garlic and mushroom
40g low fat cheddar (HEX A)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
MOnster absolute zero

Total syns: 15 syns
Body magic: back and.forth walking adding up to 5km, about an.hour in total

Weekly syns: 39/105

Last edited:
Will up date throughout the day as not sure how it will pan out but writing this so I don't forget lol.

Saturday EE day:

Brunch:
3x bacon, no fat
2x ww sausages (1 syn)
2x eggs
Mushrooms (SF/S)
2x tbsp low salt ketchup (1 syn)
1x tea with skimmed milk (0.5) with sweetener

Other:

Dinner:
Pasta and sauce
40g low fat cheddar (HEX A)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mixed salad leaves (SF/S)

Total syns:

love the sound of your brunch! x

Sunday RED day

Breakfast:
3x bacon, no fat
2x ww sausages (1 syn)
Egg
1 tbsp low salt ketchup (0.5syn)
1 tea with skimmed.milk (part HEX A) and sweetener
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Chicken tikka (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Roasted red peppers (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
1 tbsp low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner:
Sw quiche with onions (SF/S), mushrooms (SF/S) and cheese (part HEX A)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
1 tbsp salad cream (1 syn)

Other:
Mullerlight yog
Apple (SF/S)
2x hifi light (HEX B)
Pint of NAS squash
2.5l water
500 ml Diet coke
Cadbury Oreo choc (25 syns)

Total syns: 28.5 (oops!)
Body magic: 50 mins walking 482 cals burnt

Weekly syns: 52.5/105

Last edited:
Which chicken tikka do you use? Is it the asda one that's syn free? Could be a good idea to buy for work to go with salad for lunch x

Which chicken tikka do you use? Is it the asda one that's syn free? Could be a good idea to buy for work to go with salad for lunch x

I've bought Sainsburys basics mostly and that's free, Asda is too and as far as I'm aware so it Tesco :)

Iceland frozen tikka is free too (but chilled is syns) :)

Well I would say my weekend was a success for the most part! Lots of body magic and keeping my fluids up. Unfortunately star week struck and that's why the Oreo choc happened. Ah its the devil I tell you! Anyway, keeping it red plan til weigh in on Weds and preparing small chocolately treats to tide me over through this. Just praying the bloatiness of star week doesn't effect my weigh in. Off to a gig tonight so a Subway salad will be in order!

Monday RED day

Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
Sweetener
2x tea with sweetener
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
SW quiche with mushrooms (SF/S), onions (SF/S) and low fat cheese (HEX A)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Apple (SF/S)

Other:
Mullerlight vanilla
Hifi bar chocolate bliss (HEX B)
Kit kat cookies and cream (5.5 syns)
3 litres water

Dinner: Subway salad
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Green pepper (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Carrot (SF/S)
Ranch dressing (2 syns)
Diet coke, 500ml
2 pints water

Total syns: 7.5 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Weekly syns: 60/105

Oreo choc is so good! Why did they have to bring out all these awesomely creative chocolate variations just as we start SW, huh? Lol.

Oreo choc is so good! Why did they have to bring out all these awesomely creative chocolate variations just as we start SW, huh? Lol.

Oh I know! Luckily the marvellous creations one don't appeal to me but the large bars of oreo are just insanely nice. What makes it worse is that the shop over the road from me constantly have them on offer for 2 for £2!

How are the cupboards bare again!? We go through so much food! We have lots of dry foods but the fridge is empty, very low on fruit and veg, hence the lack of superfree today. Don't wanna have any more extra carbs when on star week!

Tuesday RED day
Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
2x tea with sweetener
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
1/4 SW quiche with onion (SF/S), mushrooms (SF/S) and low fat cheese (part HEX A)
Gherkins (SF/S)
4 slices ham
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
Mullerlight vanilla
Kit Kat cookies and cream (5.5 syns)
3x litres water

Dinner:
Quorn pieces (S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Broccoli (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Onion (SF/S)
Egg
Garlic (SF/S)
Chilli (SF/S)
Soy sauce

Other:
Mullerlight toffee
Banana (SF)
EL cream (0.5 syns)
Options hot choc with EL whipped cream and dash of milk (Part HEX A) (3 syns)

Total syns: 9
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Last edited:
Hey hun, how was your weekend? How is the house hunting going?
Your food always looks so yummy! Totally know what you mean about the fridge always being bare though, i get through so much fruit and veg in a week! xxx

Hey hun, how was your weekend? How is the house hunting going?
Your food always looks so yummy! Totally know what you mean about the fridge always being bare though, i get through so much fruit and veg in a week! xxx

Heeey my weekend was nice and chilled thanks however still somehow not feeling very refreshed haha! Dreaded star week is trying to sabotage me but I'm praying I still get my 2 stone award this week! House hunting is going good we are going back for a second viewing tomo eve and Saturday for our two favourites. Its all getting so real, I'm rather scared! haha xxx

Was really really,craving chocolate and.nearly dived into my syn jar butanaged.to have a half.syn treat that sorted the problem! Toffee Muller with chopped.banana and some extra light whipped.cream :)

Glad house hunting is going ok doll! It's all very nerve wracking at first but so worth it in the end :) well done on beating those chocolate cravings! xxx

Gaaah weigh in day today! Literally have no idea what to expect as I have been good but I am sooo bloated from star week. :/ Praying I'll lose 1.5 for my 2 stone award!
Food is sparse in the house so hence the very light food but hopefully this will help too! Food has been ordered for Thursday eve delivery.

Wednesday EE day:

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
2x tea with sweetener

Lunch:

Mug shot Chinese noodles
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight vanilla
3 litres water

Dinner:
Quorn mince (S)