Dinner:
Turkey (S)
Cherry toms (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Lots of peppers (SF/S)

Total syns: 8

Last edited:
Well I almost made it through the whole weekend with my halo shining but yesterday I had a chocolate éclair. Still, its nothing compared to a usual fall off the wagon and I count it as 12.5 syns. I'm going to have a very on plan day with lots of superfree and little syns and I'm still feeling positive for weigh in tomorrow.

Tuesday EE day:

Breakfast:

Watermelon (SS/SF)
2x hifi lights (HEX B)
3x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Ham
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
FF French dressing

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Pineapple (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Hot choc with flump (3.5)

Dinner:
Turkey (S)
Cherry tomatoes (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Rice

Total syns: 3.5

Eek, good luck with weigh in today!! :) xx

Eek, good luck with weigh in today!! :) xx

Thanks hun, I'd love to be in sync with you this week but I can't see it happening! :p You've done amazingly!

Right so its weigh in day. It was also payday yesterday, so I did a huge Tesco shop ready for the week/month ahead. Got lots of treats for the syn bin so will delve into those after weigh in tonight (within syns of course!) I'm hoping for any loss, nothing major, as I know the slower it comes off the more likely it'll stay off.

Wednesday GREEN day:

Breakfast:

35g Branflakes
300ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with milk ^ and sweetener

Lunch:
Mugshot Mediterranean
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla

Dinner:
2x Sainsburys meatfree burgers (1)
wholemeal bap (HEX B)
3x light cheese slices (HEX A)
Bacon
SW Chips
Jalapenos(SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Burger sauce (1.5)
Ketchup (0.5)

Mini oreos (6)
Hot choc (2)
Flump (1.5)

Total syns:12.5

Last edited:
Oh god I can feel star week brewing, WHY TODAY WHHHHHHHHHY :'(

Oh god I can feel star week brewing, WHY TODAY WHHHHHHHHHY :'(

Don't let it worry you! I felt awful and bloated all day yesterday, and look what happened with me!! You'll be fine :D xx

Lost 1. Still a loss but damn you mother nature! Ah well on I continue x

Well done babe!! A loss is a loss like you say, and Mother Nature does arrive at the most inconvenient of times! Stick with it though and you'll have a fab loss next week.

There are 16 weigh ins before Christmas - if you lost just 1lb a week from now until then you'd lose over a stone!!

Proud of you so don't be disheartened xxx

Here to sub :) love how honest you are, I'm at the beginning of my journey but find all the stories on here so inspirational

Aww thanks, welcome to my rollercoaster :p I really find ranting on here helps and I can be completely open about it because in the end, everyone is the same. Have you started a diary on here? I'd love to follow you if so :) x

Well done babe!! A loss is a loss like you say, and Mother Nature does arrive at the most inconvenient of times! Stick with it though and you'll have a fab loss next week.

There are 16 weigh ins before Christmas - if you lost just 1lb a week from now until then you'd lose over a stone!!

Proud of you so don't be disheartened xxx

Thank you so much Stevie, your support means so much! I'm glad you calculated that for me, I've been meaning to do so! I need to lose 1 and a half stone for target so with a couple of 2lb losses thrown in I should hopefully get there for Crimbo!

Thank you so much Stevie, your support means so much! I'm glad you calculated that for me, I've been meaning to do so! I need to lose 1 and a half stone for target so with a couple of 2lb losses thrown in I should hopefully get there for Crimbo!

Exactly!! What a Christmas pressie that would be to yourself - Target! I have 2st 2.5lb to get to Target, and I'd love to get there for Christmas too. Not going to put loads of pressure on myself or get upset if I don't quite make it, but it's good to have a goal. I need to lose around 2lb a week which is a bit of a long shot, but we can keep each other motivated and working towards it! xx

Right, another weigh in night with no black hole. Just a huge SW friendly double bacon cheeseburger and chips and some choccy :) So for the TMI but we're all woman here but omg! this period is the most rabid one I've ever had. I started yesterday and I'm in absolute agony, craving absolutely everything and I just want to turn myself into duvet sushi! I never normally suffer this bad but I think a few pill slip ups has caused an imbalance in my hormones. I normally do Red days when star week strikes but I cannot face it, I need comfort foods so Im doing EE for now, to stop any binges. I've come prepared for the sugar pangs and I'm off for dinner with a friend tonight and obviously I chose Nandos, sorted :)

Thursday EE day:

Breakfast:

35g Branflakes (HEX B)
300ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with ^ and sweetener

Lunch:
Peri peri Mugshot
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee

Other:
330ml Diet coke
Mini Oreos (6)
Flump (1.5)

Dinner:
Nandos butterfly chicken (3.5)
Spicy rice (2.5)
Large side salad (SF/S)
Diet coke

Total syns: 13.5

Last edited:
Aww thanks, welcome to my rollercoaster :p I really find ranting on here helps and I can be completely open about it because in the end, everyone is the same. Have you started a diary on here? I'd love to follow you if so :) x

I do have a diary as I find the same I put everything on here and then it is out of my head and I can go back and look at it and see how I was feeling find it really helpful. My diary is bye bye thunder thighs and jelly belly :) I have lost a st in 9 weeks so near the start of my journey.

Have a good day :) xx

The no black hole is my new tactic I wi on a weds eve too so am being sensible and any treat must be within syns! Yesterday it was broccoli cheese with all my HEXA for a green day yum yum!

The no black hole is my new tactic I wi on a weds eve too so am being sensible and any treat must be within syns! Yesterday it was broccoli cheese with all my HEXA for a green day yum yum!

It really does make a huge difference!

So, if you follow me on IG, you may have known that when Mugshot announced their new flavours I went wild. I went round soo many supermarkets trying to find them and couldn't find any anywhere! Asked around, even asked people to pick them up to me, all to no avail. However, the Tesco round the corner from my house has FINALLY got them! :D They were hidden on the very top shelf and all wrapped up still so I demanded my boyfriend to grab them in a mental state of excitement hahaha!
Anyway, people on IG started saying they were pants but I have tried to Mediterranean and Peri Peri and oh my god! I love them! I often have a mugshot for lunch as its small and comforting and warm, especially in winter. Definitely going to bulk buy, I was getting sick of the tomato and sweet and sour ones! X

I heard the peri peri is amazing! I just can't stomach them, they taste so plasticy to me which sucks because they'd be super handy for work! xx

When I was at uni I used to live off of things like supernoodles and pot noodles so these feel like a naughty treat ahha! The peri peri ones are lush and have a nice kick to them. I saw in the SW mag that they are bring out meals to go and they are synfree! :D

Back