Skulldilocks Food diary

Haven't had a Mug Shot in ages!! I used to eat them all of the time but then I tried to steer away from eating processed stuff so often. I must admit they are handy for work though, especially in the winter as you say. I might get a couple of the new flavours to put away in case of an emergency xx

Ice cream man just came round our estate and boss went out and bought everyone ice creams. I refused.
HOW DID I MANAGE THAT I NEED SUGAR AHHH! :D :( lol

I really wanted to keep my syns low this week as I'm out drinking tomorrow. I'll be sticking to vodka and diet coke, rather than grabbing for a cheeky cider or cocktail. But I can't deal without some little chocolatey treats this week :( Hoping maybe I can get a couple of red days in after the weekend to get rid of the bloat.

Friday EE day

Breakfast:

35g Branflakes (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Tea with ^ and sweetener

Lunch:
BBQ Beef Mugshot
Apple (SF/S)
2x little tangerines (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Mini oreos (6)
Flump (1.5)

Dinner: Turkey Jalfrezi
Turkey (S)
Chopped tomatoes (SF/S)
Tom Puree (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
onions (SF/S)
Peppers (Sf/S)
Chilli (SF/S)
Garlic (SF/S)
Spinach (SF/S)
Rice
Light choice naan bread (6.5)
Dr Pepper Zero

Total syns: 14

Very honest post:
That disgusting hideous Lily that I haven't seen in ages came out this weekend. I had a great night out on Saturday, stuck to diet coke and vodka all night but then the drunken fool within me reigned its ugly head and it took me for the days after too. Problems with the family aren't helping, where I don't live with them anymore I feel kind of useless. Plus I haven't taken my meds this weekend and the binge just got awful.
I gorged til I made myself sick and I'm completely ashamed of myself but I couldn't stop. Its almost like I was purposely trying to overdo to put myself off rather than dusting myself off :( I really don't want to go to weigh in on Wednesday but I'm on the social team so feel obliged. Some of you say you binge and all you have is a couple of chocolate bars so I'm going to openly admit to everything I ate just to prove why I'm so upset.
Saturday: I had a synfree fry up and then several vodka and diet cokes. No lunch or dinner. Then when we got back to mine (there were a lot of us) we ordered Dominos. I had half a medium pizza.
Sunday: I woke up in the morning and munched through a couple of slices from someone's leftovers, 3 x Velvet Crunch, about 3 choc bars. Then when my stomach had finally calmed down I ordered chicken tikka masala, garlic naan and pilau rice.
Monday: I had the day off and had branflakes with milk from brekkie thinking I'd shrug off the weekend. Then I finished off my syn bin, ate an entire tub of chock a block ice cream and Tesco pasta pot. Then I ordered a medium pizza hut pizza and potato skins. Ergh.
I feel sick, my stomach hates me and I look horrendous. I feel so bloated. Its stupid, because when I went out on Saturday I felt so slim and so many people complimented me
:'(

First can I just say.... I love your user name it makes me smile :D

See you are a good person you just made someone who is having a hard time smile .... you is a hero!

Also... thank you for the very honest post... it will be really helpful for people who also slipped up .... so they know they are not on their own.

You have to think outside the box ... or more to the point out side your own head...

If it was someone else who had done what you have done you would not be disgusted with them... Think of the advice you would give to them and give it to yourself. Here's a big hug from me to get you started :bighug:

You have done great before the hiccup and you will rise from the ashes and do great things again

People have binged worse than that hun, me included on a very bad day I can go though 5 or 6 bags of crisps, a few cream buns, 6 or 7 chocolate bars, and any other junk food in the house (or in the shop over the road), so don't beat yourself up about it, s**t happens and sometimes we end up resorting to food (and/or alcohol) to cope, but as long as it doesn't happen every day, and in your case you haven't been that bad in ages, so it was a one off weekend. Now you just need to stop thinking you've done bad, pick yourself back up and put yourself back on track :)

Don't you dare beat yourself up over this! You are only human - we all have binges from time to time. Look at me! Mine was every single week for almost 2 months. And you helped to get me through it, and I will try to do the same for you.

Okay, so it's done. Nothing you can do to change that now. Wipe the slate clean, erase it from your memory and start over. Remember the compliments from Friday about how great you looked, and remember that lovely feeling of being slim. Focus on that, and getting it back. Yes, in all honesty you may have a gain on Wednesday, but it's only one week! And if you start a fresh from today you're already one step ahead of yourself for getting rid of that gain. You may feel rubbish now about going to group and facing the scales, but I bet you'll come out of there with some great ideas and a sort of feeling refreshed and ready for a "fresh start".

Most of all just know that you are not alone and their is no shame in slipping off plan from time to time. Also no shame in a gain! None of us think any less of you, so theres no reason why you should think any less of yourself either. We have all been there and will all probably go there again at some point. You have never given up on me, so I will never give up on you! You can turn this around :bighug: xxx

Thank you all, I'm just so gutted it keeps happening, and right now I don't even feel like there is an excuse for it. After last week's weigh in, I was feeling good about everything, and even taking care of myself a little more. I went out and bought clothes I would never have done before my journey as they were colours other than black (shock horror). I wanted to make more of an effort at work. But after this stupid weekend, my skin is back to its 13 year old ways and I feel bloated and horrible. I'm still umm and ahhing about going tomorrow. The consultant will always say "is there anything you feel you can get from the group?" and all I can think of replying with is "can we ban all marketing for fast food or offers in supermarkets?!"

Plus, despite the up and downs of my journey, I have always been the recipe queen of the group, so I hate letting the others down. They are all pretty technophobic, so don't have IG or Minimins and are shocked at how many recipes there are. I feel I would get more out of staying in on Wednesday and batch cooking LOADS of stuff. I find cooking relaxing and then I have no excuse. A lasagne, some soup, prepping some fruit, I don't know. I think that will make me feel better.

There were some dramas at the weekend thanks to booze (I wasn't included for once thank god!) so a lot of my friends are off the booze for a while and that's my main issue, so hopefully this weekend can be 100% and maybe a couple more weeks to come.

Sorry for the sulk, you guys are amazing. xxx

We all need a sulk now and then.... :D

What does IG stand for?

A word that gets starred out everytime its mentions I.n.s.ta.g.r.a.m ...minus the dots

Miniminsdoesnt like us talking about other social networks but that's what it stands for. I love using it for SW but I've neglected my SW one lately!

I havent posted much SW related stuff on mine recently. I should make another account just for SW, i'm sure my friends get fed up of me posting food pics, so i don't like doing it all the time haha

Oh no ... I must be a techno-phob too.... I don't know what that is :confused:

Well, today is judgement day. I really, really don't want to go to weigh in but I think I have come up with a compromise. I'm going to go and weigh in and help on the shop. But I'm not going to look at the scales, and I'm not going to look at my book. I know if I see how bad its been I'll sulk and be a rubbish shop person. I probably won't stay and will look at my gain when I'm home after going to Tesco to get all my bits for the week.

I wrote up a food plan with my boyfriend last night. I had lied to him about the binge but came clean last night. He did the tough love and helped me and then made a motivational poster for the fridge (haha its so silly, I'll have to upload a photo later). The wallet needs to stay at home from now on.

Today's food is on plan but boring
B: Branflakes with milk (HEX A & B)
L: Mugshot, apple, yoghurt
D: Pasta n sauce

Wish some one would make me a poster... my hubby hasn't noticed that I've lost 2 and a half stone... can't complain though.. he never notice the 6 stone I put on either :eek:

Wish some one would make me a poster... my hubby hasn't noticed that I've lost 2 and a half stone... can't complain though.. he never notice the 6 stone I put on either :eek:

haha my boyfriend has had to notice everything. He joined when I joined to support me even though he wasn't big to start with. He lost a stone and a half and got to target but due to his shifts he couldn't come much and eventually gave up. Since then he eats the meals I cook but snacks a lot, drinks a lot of beer and eats what he wants when I'm not around! He's gained it all back (if not more). He is supportive for the most part but every now and then he sort of gives up and gives me space, which is bad! I need constant reminders to be good or I fail. The poster is actually quite blunt and mean but I told him to use tough love! I really want him to come back to group but at the same time I need to prove I can do it myself.
shove your certificates under your hubby's nose and force compliments :p Joking aside though, the fact he hasn't noticed proves he loves you so much for being you :) x

Ok so I went to group and I got all my shopping. Lots of fruit and veg and yoghurts etc. Got the the scales and said to my C not to tell me how much it was. "expecting a gain?" she said and I replied as I shut my eyes and stepped on. I refused to look and she told me it really wasn't that bad. Then she asked if I wanted to talk about it in group and I said I wasn't going to stay. "ITS ONLY A BLOODY POUND!" she said. THANK GOD! Miracle moment. So anyway I stayed to group and saw this as a very lucky escape. I normally try not to put too much pressure on myself and don't aim for a mini target but this week I'm going for 3lbs. I need to get back to the weight I was at the start of summer and that's 6lbs less I think. Just going to take every day at a time and even though I think we are going out Saturday night we aren't drinking. It might be bowling or something so Kieran has promised we can eat before.

Back