Skulldilocks Food diary

There is chocolate cake in the office! WHY?! Must just remember I've got my beautiful mini Oreos when I get home.

Thursday GREEN day

Breakfast:
35g Branflakes (HEX B)
300 ml Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Tea with part of HEX A and sweetener
Watermelon (SF/SS)

Lunch:
2 LF Quorn sausages
Mixed leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Sweet peppers (SF/S)
BBQ sauce (1)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Muller Greek style toffee yog (0.5)
2x Hifi light bars (HEX B)
Mini choc cake (6.5)
Flump (1.5)
Strawberry tea

Dinner: Veg lasagne
Quorn mince (S)
Lasagne sheets
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Tom puree (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Courgette (SF/S)
topped with Quark and 40g LF Cheese (HEX A)
with Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Sweet pepper (SF/S)

Total syns: 9.5

Last edited:
shove your certificates under your hubby's nose and force compliments :p Joking aside though, the fact he hasn't noticed proves he loves you so much for being you :) x

I have to laugh I showed him someones before... during and after piccies (not from here) and said I thought she looked best in the middle (as I am not keen on skinny myself) and what did he think.... he looked for ages and then said he thought she looked better in the first picture before she started lol

Sadly I haven't got any certificates :sigh2: because so far I have been doing it on my own.

I am waiting for a voucher coming (gp referral) so I can go to a group

I wanted to go because I am very isolated... kind of stuck in most of the time because I have to look after my little boy (who just happens to be 17 and 6ft)

but he has a weird illness called Kleine Levin Syndrome... you might have seen something about it in the media ... they call it Sleeping Beauty Syndrome....

He sleeps for up to 23 hours a day and has various other symptoms - it is very rare only 1 in a million people have it ... on top of that he has aspergers and a bowel problem JOY....

And would you believe it... my youngest daughter who is 27 (and bipolar... yet more joy) just found out (yesterday) that the blood disease she has Idopathic Aplastic Anemia has progressed in to something else paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria which only affects between 1 and 5 people per million... you cant tell me my kids aren't special :rolleyes:

Now we are looking at 6 months immune suppressing treatment for her followed by 6 months kemo and then a bone marrow transplant....

The joys of motherhood :eek:

Half an hour til home time and the cakes are still there. I've had one. Worked out the syns before and its 6.5 each so even if I still have a pack of Oreos I'll be within my allowance. I just need a pick me up for this last bit. Plus, by the time I get home and cook the lasagne I wont be having dinner till like half 7. I will prob try and go without the mini Oreos now and have something smaller like a hot choc :) Just proving to myself I don't need everything but not to limit myself if I am truly hungry :

Well, I managed to stay on plan! 1 day down 6 to go. Despite the cake at work, I then didn't have an evening treat and felt fine for it. My lasagne filled me up and then I had my sister around so didn't get any boredom hunger! :D So yesterday I totalled in at 9.5 syns. Today will be an EE day, really looking forward to dinner as we're trying a recipe out of the new mag :D

Friday EE day

Breakfast:

35g Branflakes (HEX B)
Mullerlight toffee yog
Dash of milk in tea with sweetener

Lunch: Lasagne with
Quorn (S)
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Passata (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Courgette (SF/S)
40g LF Cheese (HEX A)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Velvet Crunch (4)
Muller Greek toffee yog (0.5)

Dinner:
2x Taco shells (6)
Turkey (S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Pepper (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Courgette (SF/S)
Salsa (1)
SW paprika wedges
Salad leaves (SF/S)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
ForumRunner_20130906_220145.png

Oh God dinner was so good. Another day on plan :)

Day 3 was on plan! Day 4 is the tricky one. Saving syns as going to pub. Going to have a.couple of drinks and a low syn meal like a jacket potato or steak. Let's see if this plan happens!

Saturday EE day
Breakfast:
2 slices wholemeal small (HEX B)
Beans (SS)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
3 bacon no fat
1 LF Quorn sausage

Lunch:
Mugshot BBQ.beef
Apple (SF/S)
Banana (SF)
Muller Greek coconut yog (0.5)
Mini party rings (6)

Dinner:
Jacket potato
Cheese (HEX A)
Beans (SS)
Side salad (SF/S)
4 vodka diet cokes (10)

Total syns: 16

Last edited:
ooo I made the tacos today but minus the soured cream and tomato stuff. They were so delicious, never had tacos before.

Guys I did it! I stayed on control! Went out and met some friends at the pub. Had 4 single vodka and diet cokes (10 syns) then stuck to diet coke. Then everyone was starving and everyone wanted to go to Cosmos which is an all you can est worldwide buffet. I was dreading it but luckily the queue was too long! So we went back to the Wetherspoons and while everyone with me devoured a gourmet chicken burger with scrummy looking chips and onion rings I ordered a jacket potato with cheese and beans! I even came home early to stop myself drinking more and left my boyfriend out still getting bladdered! Eeek! I'm so happy :D x

Well done you, happy for you :D

I'm on a roll! Harvester for lunch/dinner and on plan whole my boyfriend disabled himself with a platter for himself haha!

Sunday EE Day

Breakfast:
Magic pancakes (HEX B) with
Strawberries (SS/SF)
Bananas (SF)
Vanilla quark (2)

Lunch:
Chicken breast (S)
Jacket potato
Firecracker chilli sauce (2)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Potato Salad (2.5)
Coleslaw (2.5)
Fat free vinagarette

Other:
Mini oreos (6)
Pasta n sauce tomato and herb
Cheese (HEX A)

Total syns: 15.5

Last edited:
Well very pleased with myself this weekend. Stayed in control but didn't miss out :) Going to try and do red days til Wednesday now, just as a final push in case my portions have been a bit big! I'm hoping I have enough change for a Subway salad for lunch as I left my card at home!

Monday RED Day

Breakfast:
35g Branflakes (HEX B)
Mullerlight toffee
Banana (SF)
3x tea with ss milk and sweetener (HEX A)

Lunch: Subway Salad
Turkey (S)
Ham
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Cheese (HEX A)
Ranch dressing (2)

Other:
Velvet Crunch (4)
Apple (SF/S)
2x Hifi lights (HEX B)
Tangerine (SF/S)

Dinner:
Quorn mince (S)
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
What a fabulous weekend! A few serious NSV there too! Well done! The scales will be excellent this week!! Those tacos look to die for also!!! Yum!! xx

Thank you, I really hope so! Oh they so were The pack had 12 in so we still have plenty left, might try them with a chilli this week :) The boyfriend is off on Friday and then Im off Monday and Tuesday so we've got a long weekend together. I doubt we'll go off anywhere as the weather has gotten bad so we can make lots of yummy "naughty" meals :) x

Ergh, I am really not in the mood today. I feel like I'm going to cry any second. People may not understand but if you have pets you will. Our family dog that we've had for 14 years is on her last legs. My mum is going to be completely lost and I'm probably not going to have a chance to say goodbye to her. It really is like losing a member of the family. Doesn't help my boyfriend has never had a pet before so isnt exactly comforting about it. I had an Upper Crust this morning as we had no milk and I had nothing else prepared for breakfast. Plus I wanted something hot and comforting. I don't care too much, I'm sad and want to eat all the chocolate but 1 meal out of 21 should not do too much harm. I've just got to try and stay on plan the rest of the day. :(

Breakfast:
Ham and cheese upper crust

Lunch:
Mediterranean mug shot
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee yoghurt
Can of Pepsi Max

Dinner: Subway salad
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onion (SF/S)
Pepper (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Ranch dressing (2)

Total syns: too many

Oh bless you, totally get where you are coming from. Our first cat died 9 yrs ago and it still makes me sad, despite having more cats since then. Remember how happy he has been and all the lovely memories you have. Breakfast won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

As expected I sabotaged. KFC for dinner last night after a huge argument with the boyfriend. Totally blame him! Weigh in tonight, just praying that being 100% the rest of the week will over take 1 day off plan. I was so close! :(

"1 bad meal won't make you fat, and 1 good meal won't make you skinny"

"If you had 21 roses and 1 died, would you throw away the whole vase? Or just get rid of the wilted one and enjoy the rest?"

A couple of my favey SW quotes, thought they might help! I think you will be fine for WI tonight, but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyhow!

Loving your new avatar pic by the way! Gorgeous :) xxx

Back