Skulldilocks Food diary

I always find working out sweats colds out quicker, so you should feel better after you've been :) x

Well done on your super duper weekend! I'm surs you'll get a good loss this week - you certainly deserve it :)

X
Thank you! I really hope so, I'll be mortified if not. I've been putting too much pressure on myself though I feel :/ x

Well, I'm still feeling like death. Really struggled getting up and out of the house for work this morning, leading to a mad rush and forgetting my HEX B for lunch, DISASTER! haha. Went to Curves last night despite the ill feelings and it briefly made me feel better. No gym today, as I have a doctor apt (not related. but dinner is leftovers, so everything already prepped. Praying for a good loss tomorrow. Dinner last night and tonight was made by the boy who overloaded with superfree, proud of him. Weird looking back and realising how fussy I was with my food, would sit and pick most veg out of a stirfry and beans out of my chilli, thanks SW!

Tuesday EE day:

Breakfast:

Banana (SF)
Mullerlight banana and custard
Tea with milk (HEX A)

Lunch:

Homemade tomato and basil soup (SF/S)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Pineapple (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Space Raiders (3.5)
Hot choc with Flump (3.5)
Hifi cherry bakewell bar (HEX B)

Dinner: Diet coke chicken
Quorn pieces (S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Spinach (SF/S)
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Beansprouts (SF/S)
Cabbage (SF/S)
Diet coke
A few noodles

Total syns: 7

I'm the same! Wouldn't touch stuff with beans in and now I can demolish a sausage and bean casserole lol I eat loads more veg and fruit. I was thinking about my diet pre slimming world and really, if it wasn't a take away it would be oven chips and a frozen pizza. My diet was so bad! the only good meals I got was a Sunday dinner, or if my mam made a beef stew or something but even then I'd have big Yorkshire puddings or dumplings. And I would eat the fatty beef gravy even though I didn't really like it lol just cos it was easier. And always have cake and custard and stuff for dessert! No wonder I was nearly 20st x

Feel like death. Really shouldn't be in work today but we're so short staffed that I didnt want to let the team down. Lost my appetite, so that always proves its genuine illness! So not much being eaten today, for both that reason and the fact its weigh in day! If I dont get 3lbs I will probably have a tantrum. Despite not being hungry, greedy, comfort eating Lily wants Dominos tonight so I'm planning to make wrap pizza and SW chips for after weigh in.
If I don't get a good loss this week, I really will lose it as Ive been 100% on it. I may ask my Consultant if I can do fast forward or something.

Wednesday GREEN day:

Breakfast:

Apple (SF/S)
Pepsi Max

Lunch:
Jacket potato
Cheese (HEX A)
Beans (SS)

Dinner:
WW Wrap (5.5)
Cheese (HEX A)
Puree (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
SW Chips
Ketchup (0.5)
Hifi Xmas bar (HEX B)

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for weigh in babe. You really do deserve a good loss this week, you've worked your socks off lately!

Hope you're feeling better soon too. It's awful when you're under the weather and typical that work are already short staffed when you could really do with some time off to recover.

Also well done on planning ahead to make your own SW pizza and chips! It would be so easy the way you're feeling to give in and order a Dominos. I know what it's like when you're feeling pants, you just want naughty, stodgy food. But making your own and sticking to plan will already set you up for another great week next week! Awesome planning :)

Everything is crossed for you. Will check back later for an update xxx

Fingers crossed for weigh in babe. You really do deserve a good loss this week, you've worked your socks off lately!

Hope you're feeling better soon too. It's awful when you're under the weather and typical that work are already short staffed when you could really do with some time off to recover.

Also well done on planning ahead to make your own SW pizza and chips! It would be so easy the way you're feeling to give in and order a Dominos. I know what it's like when you're feeling pants, you just want naughty, stodgy food. But making your own and sticking to plan will already set you up for another great week next week! Awesome planning :)

Everything is crossed for you. Will check back later for an update xxx

Thanks so much lovely! I know I should be happy with any loss but after last week's measley half, I really need this. My consultant will probably say something like " when youre this far in your journey its harder to get big losses" but I'll just turn round like " Yeah well Stevie did it!" hahaha. She knows I blog but she'll still probably be confused :p I have no scales to hop onto which is probably for the best but I don't know what to expect! x

Thanks so much lovely! I know I should be happy with any loss but after last week's measley half, I really need this. My consultant will probably say something like " when youre this far in your journey its harder to get big losses" but I'll just turn round like " Yeah well Stevie did it!" hahaha. She knows I blog but she'll still probably be confused :p I have no scales to hop onto which is probably for the best but I don't know what to expect! x

You'll do great hun, I'm sure of it!! Mega proud of how well you've done these last couple of weeks, you've been on fire xx

Wow, you're well on your way! I managed to lose 3.5 stone in a little over 6 months so you doing it in 4 will be impressive! I hope you don't get too tired with it. Once you get to your target I hope you can stay there. With my technique I've kept almost all of the weight off for the last 18 months,
so keep going.
Lol, I think you have read this wrong! I have been doing SW since last year! 4 stone in 6 months is amazing, wish I'd got on the wagon quicker! X

What is fast forward? Best of luck tonight! After WI dinner sounds delicious! x

Lol I dont really know! Its another plan that consultants aren't really allowed to advertise as its only advised for a week and people may start doing it all the time which wouldnt be right. Its a lot stricter and you can eat certain things but not others, I heard about it through other diaries and such on here. Consultants advise it when you're really stuck in a plateau, or if you desperately need a decent loss before a special occasion x

Lol I dont really know! Its another plan that consultants aren't really allowed to advertise as its only advised for a week and people may start doing it all the time which wouldnt be right. Its a lot stricter and you can eat certain things but not others, I heard about it through other diaries and such on here. Consultants advise it when you're really stuck in a plateau, or if you desperately need a decent loss before a special occasion x

I've done it before, and it's awful! It's basically VLC - everything is based on points (each individual is allowed a certain amount of points each day) and there is no such thing as free food - so not a lot of leeway for snacking. Basically 3 square meals a day, and not very large ones at that! Everything must be weighed and measured.

I lost about 4lb on that, which is pretty good. But seeing as I lost 7lb last night just by sticking 100% to plan I wonder if it's really worth the torture lol. The only thing I'd say it's good for is making you realise how great the SW plan actually is. After a week on that all you want is to get back into food optimising!! xx

Still cant go home and was really feeling worse so desperately craved comfort food. Jacket potato with cheese and beans purchased! Going to change today to a green day so I can have another lot of cheese with dinner and hope its still light enough for weigh in!

Jacket spud- well done on healthy comfort food! Good luck with WI!! You've done so well, hope it shows! X

1.5 off. I'm pretty bummed out :( why isn't this working at the moment!

1.5 is good! Remember you've just started exercising again, and it's only been 2 weeks, hang in there. If you look at the bigger picture, 1 - 1.5 off every week will soon add up!

Aww, I'm pretty gutted for you too!! Sorry things seem a bit pants at the moment. I know it's hard to, but maybe try and focus on the NSV's and how great you felt being on plan and exercising this week. Sometimes the scales don't do us justice.

Hope you stick with it though. At the end of the day, although it's not as much as you'd have liked, it's still a loss. On any normal week I'm sure you'd be pleased with 1.5lb - I know I would be! You're still 1.5lb closer to target than you were last week xx

Back