Skulldilocks Food diary

Aw no! Sorry to hear about your disappointing loss. You worked really hard this week and you deserved more than a half off.

That being said, I agree that it could be water retention from all of your exercise. I know loads who have had tiny (or even none existant) losses when they first started exercising. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water to rehydrate yourself, and your body will become more used to it.

Hope it hasn't sent you off the rails. Think of how great you have felt this week, no matter what the scales said. Stick with it again this week and I'd like to bet you'll have a cracking loss next WI! xx

Well, I'm still in a bit of a grump. Rochelle, it certainly isnt star week as that was last week, which is why I was expecting more this week, I thought it would be the loss of the bloat!
I hope its the exercise! Just going to carry on the same this week ad hope it catches up. If it doesn't I'll be back to red or success express or something because I need a push.
Tetris, regarding the alcohol its now Sober October, so now there will be no booze whatsoever! I reall hope it helps my loss. This weekend I've got the flat to myself Friday, so I'll be staying in and watching a film and then its a quiet weekend after. The one after that is gigs in London but I won't be drinking as I have to do an interview so fingers crossed I can stick at it.
I ordered a Dominos in a strop last night but ate 2 slices and threw the rest away in disgust with myself. I'd normally sink the whole pizza. A waste of money but glad I stopped myself.

The fruit bowl is empty today, so superfree is sparse but I'll head to Tesco on ther way home from Curves tonight!

Thursday EE day:

Breakfast:

2x weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Mugshot BBQ Beef
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight yog toffee
Space Raiders (3)

Dinner:
Keema curry (Quorn, onions, peppers S)
Bombay potatoes with spinach (SF/S)

Hot choc with flump (3.5)

Total syns: 6.5

Amazing that you binned the Dominoes! WOW. I'd have probably picked it out of the bin later LOL :rolleyes:
I had a mysterious +1 today at WI despte veing 100% on plan, 5 red days and 4 very low syn days... Just sucks, huh? But at least we know it isnt our doing, must be water retention or general bloating for me too... Sadly I dont.think my body can hack carbs anymore, had rice yesterday on an EE day out and it has bloated me. I think green/EE days are more harmful than high syn days to me at this point :'(

Have a good ime at curves, vent the frustration amd dominoes pain ito your work out! X

Amazing that you binned the Dominoes! WOW. I'd have probably picked it out of the bin later LOL :rolleyes:
I had a mysterious +1 today at WI despte veing 100% on plan, 5 red days and 4 very low syn days... Just sucks, huh? But at least we know it isnt our doing, must be water retention or general bloating for me too... Sadly I dont.think my body can hack carbs anymore, had rice yesterday on an EE day out and it has bloated me. I think green/EE days are more harmful than high syn days to me at this point :'(

Have a good ime at curves, vent the frustration amd dominoes pain ito your work out! X

Thanks hun! Surprised myself that I didn comtinue picking at it til it was all gone. Pizza is my vice! I think I'm with you on the whol carb thing. I had pitta as my syns for 2 days last week and then my usual carbs as well. I've already [planned my food menu for this week and it involves potato and such so will keep i for now but try and make my lunches carb free, so a salad or soup!
Guess we'll just have to see what happens, I'm sure you will get that one off! X

If it's any consolation, I am so angry on your behalf! So unfair after all your hard work. A girl in my group was having really slow losses after being really good and this week she lost 5lbs just doing the same, so keep doing it and you will get everything you deserve x

haha thanks missy! This is the thing there have been a few times where I havent been completely honest with myself or you guys and had a cheeky extra choc bar or whatever but I've genuinely been well good! There was the party food on Friday but normally that wouldn't affect me. I guess it just proves that cheats eventually catch up on you and you can't get away with them for ever! Fingers crossed for 3.5 next week to get me back on track for Xmas target! X

Thanks hun! Surprised myself that I didn comtinue picking at it til it was all gone. Pizza is my vice! I think I'm with you on the whol carb thing. I had pitta as my syns for 2 days last week and then my usual carbs as well. I've already [planned my food menu for this week and it involves potato and such so will keep i for now but try and make my lunches carb free, so a salad or soup!
Guess we'll just have to see what happens, I'm sure you will get that one off! X

Yeah, I think even wholemeal bread bloats me :(
Told the OH about your pizza scenario- legend! NSV if you ask me :) x

Yeah, I think even wholemeal bread bloats me :(
Told the OH about your pizza scenario- legend! NSV if you ask me :) x

ha I didn't tell my OH, he would've been furious I threw pizza away but if I had offered it to him he then would've known I caved in the first place!!

Friday! Upping it further. I guess in a way it's Success Express but I don't want to confuse myself with highest syns for certain plans, so its basically just upping my super free. Curves again tonight and then a quiet night in with my tortoise ! haha

Friday EE day:

Breakfast:

Watermelon (SS/SF)
Pineapple (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Hifi light (1/2 HEX B)

Lunch:
2x boiled eggs
Ham
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)

Other:
Hifi light (1/2 HEX B)
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight yog toffee
Fudge (5.5)

Dinner:
Quorn Bolognese
Mince (S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Pasta
30g Cheese (HEX A)
Salad (SF/S)

Total syns: 5.5

The success express confuses me too, that's why I've never tried it lol it's the syn thing, like synning the highest things like sausages, you'd have to take the green syn value! Too much brain ache. Upping the superfree sounds much more manageable. Might try it myself! Me and you both need good losses this Wednesday so we don't lose the plot lol x

Super healthy day! Good on you! :D

Super healthy day! Good on you! :D

And another one today! :) got up this morning and went to Curves, no booze this weekend :)

Saturday EE day

Breakfast:
2x sausages (2)
2x eggs scrambled
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Plum tomatoes (SF/S)

Lunch:
Homemade Tomato and basil soup (SF/S)
Wholemeal bap (HEX B)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Pombears (5)

Dinner:
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Tomatoes (SF/S)
Chilli and lime dressing (3)
2 diet cokes

Total syns: 10

Last edited:
Went to the pub. Ate a chicken salad whilst everyone else had huge burgers and now sticking to diet Coke. Winning! :D

Feeling all proud of myself :) today will be another good day. Just lounging round the house with the boy. He had a night band.practise.so he's still tucked up in bed, so I'll be having my big breakfast as a lunch. Seeing as.I ended up eating.out last night I'll be having the kheema pie tonight. Kierans already had 2 portions of it and says its lush so I'm looking forward to it.

Sunday EE day

Breakfast:
Mullerlight toffee
Banana (SF)
Monster low cal

Lunch:
3x bacon
2x Eggs
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Beans (SS)
2x toast (HEX B)

Dinner:
Kheema pie
Quorn mince (S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Chopped Tom's (SF/S)
Topped with homemade Bombay potatoes
Broccoli (SF/S)

Other:
Hot choc (2)
Flump (1.5)
Kit Kat (5.5)
Pineapple (SF/S)
Apple (SF/S)
Mini twister (2.5)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Great going! Sounds like you're heading towards a great loss next week :)

Lets hope for another good week! Off to Curves again tonight, despite the fact I feel a cold brewing! Grrr, stupid time of year!

Monday EE day:

Breakfast:

Banana (SF)
Pineapple (SF/S)

Lunch:
Tomato and basil soup (SF/S)
Small wholemeal roll (HEX B)

Other:
Grapes (SF)
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight coconut and choc
Mini Milkybar (3.5)

Dinner: Diet coke chicken
Quorn pieces (S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Cabbage (SF/S)
Carrots (SF/S)
Spinach (SF/S)
Beansprouts (SF/S)
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Puree (SF/S)
Diet coke

Total syns: 3.5

Last edited:
Food is looking fab today! Kudos for still going to Curves even though you feel a bit pants! A good workout will probably make you feel much better. You've done fantastically this week. I feel a good loss coming on :D xx

Food is looking fab today! Kudos for still going to Curves even though you feel a bit pants! A good workout will probably make you feel much better. You've done fantastically this week. I feel a good loss coming on :D xx

Thank you, thats what I'm thinking! Plus the more workouts I d, the quicker I can get this "Smart card". It calculates how many reps you do, your heart rate and so on, so you can compete against yourself. Been trying to take a leave out of your book and eating fruit for breakfast, so fingers crossed it will give a boost :) x

Back