Skulldilocks Food diary

I shall just put it on the oven :) really hope it's nice need some good naughty food! Lol I'm using extra lean lamb mince x
I love creating naughty but healthy food! Last night we had fish n chips, used smash for the batter like I've done before with chicken goujons. Was gorgeous :) where did u get the extra lean lamb from? I think I'll put this on the meal plans for one week soon x

Sunday EE day

Breakfast:
2 Light Choices sausages (1)
2 bacon
Egg
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Chicken (S)
Pitta (7)
Nandos sauce (0.5)
Salad (SF/S)

Dinner: Quottage Pie
Quorn mince (S)
Chopped Toms (SF/S)
Onion (SF/S)
Baked beans (SS)
Mixed veg (SF/S)
Broccoli (SF/S)
Green beans (SF/S)
Gravy (1.5)

Total syns: 10

I shall just put it on the oven :) really hope it's nice need some good naughty food! Lol I'm using extra lean lamb mince x

mmm i do like the sw kebab....
where did you get the extra lean lamb mince?
i can't find it anywhere and initially used extra lean beef the 1st few times i made it but now i get lean lamb mince (cos it's more tasty i think) but have to syn it :( x

mmm i do like the sw kebab....
where did you get the extra lean lamb mince?
i can't find it anywhere and initially used extra lean beef the 1st few times i made it but now i get lean lamb mince (cos it's more tasty i think) but have to syn it :( x

I love creating naughty but healthy food! Last night we had fish n chips, used smash for the batter like I've done before with chicken goujons. Was gorgeous :) where did u get the extra lean lamb from? I think I'll put this on the meal plans for one week soon x

I don't think it would be as authentic with beef but I know its hard to find EL lamb. I got mine from a local butcher but for all I know he may be lying. It was easy to make, I will post the recipe below. It was so yummy I will deffo make again but I've eaten quite a lot of bread this week (pittas and then baps tonight) so hoping it doesn't cause any problems:

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb lamb mince

Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F

In a large bowl, combine the dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.

Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.

Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.

Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.

Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

Slice the donor kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, salad and sauces!!!

Tweaked from Gettingthinnerbytheday's recipe x

Just looked up plain lamb mince syns and now panicking the butcher might not have been legit! Going to have around 5 syns today and tomorrow just in case for Weigh in on Wednesday. Off to Curves for the next couple of evenings too. Attempting my third recipe from the Family Feasts on a Budget book, Turkey burgers with tzatziki!

Monday RED Day

Breakfast:
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight toffee yog
2x hifi light bars (HEX B)
3x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) with sweetener

Lunch:
2x Light choices sausages (1)
2x boiled eggs
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Pickled Onions (SF/S)
BBQ sauce (1)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Mini twister (2.5 syns)

Dinner:
Wholemeal bap (HEX B)
2x cheese slices (HEX A)
Turkey burgers (S) with onion (SF/S)
Homemade tzatziki
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)

Total syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Turkey burgers are really yum with some bacon amd melted cheese on top! Mix plenty of herbs in because the flavour of turkey is quite mild.
I doubt the butcher would have ripped you off :/ did there seem to be a lot of liquid fat in the tray?

Remember that exercising the day before WI will cause you to retain water while your muscles heal! X

Well stuck to the plan above yesterday and feeling good for it. Went and did my work out and pushed myself. a little achy today, so best make sure I drink lots of water today! Going to go to Curves again tonight, as they recommend going three times a week :) Going to have another day around the 5 syns mark and fingers crossed I'll have a good loss tomorrow.

Tuesday RED day:

Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Banana (SF)
Monster lo-cal

Lunch: Subway Salad
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onion (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Honey mustard (2)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee
Mini Milkybar (3.5)
Chicken tikka (S)

Dinner:
Quottage pie with quorn (S), onions (SF/S), mixed veg (SF/S), chopped toms (SF/S). Topped with 230g mash potato (HEX B) and Quark
Broccoli (SF/S)
Gravy (1.5)

Total syns: 7

Last edited:
Wow babe, what a fab few days you've had! I'm feeling inspired. I've just been an absolute joke! x

Aww thank you :) Contemplating getting a Subway salad instead of having my mugshot which would push my syns to 7 but nothing major! I just think it will be more filling, and means more superfree.

Whats caused your wagon falling? I'm sure you can get back on it :)

Ooh, Sober October starts today! Kindof glad I'm going to attempt it as money is pretty short this month thanks to boyfriend's birthday presents, radiators for the house and bills galore! I've gone 6 weeks without drinking a sip before, so I can do it again :) x

It's weigh day! 'm excited but also nervous. I'm expecting as loss, I feel a lot better and a hell of a lot less bloated than I did last week. I've been 100% on plan apart from the vodka on Friday night and no snacking in between. I've been to the gym 3 times and I've walked to and from work every day. I really really hope I get my first 2lbs to get me on track for Christmas target!

Wednesday EE day

Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Peri Peri Mugshot
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee

Dinner:
Quorn bolognese with Quorn mince (S), Chopped toms (SF/S), mushrooms (SF/S), onions (SF/S), peppers (SF/S)
Pasta
Cheese (4)

Other:
Pombears (5)
Kitkat cookies and creme (5.5)
Dr Pepper Zero

Total syns: 14.5

Fingers crossed for WI hun - I'm sure you'll do fab! :) xx

At group. Lost half a.pound. brb going for a cry in the loo :(

Aww :( you tried so hard you deserved more. I know it's no consolation this week, but maybe you will have a large loss next week if you stick with it? Or could you be due on? I remember you saying that you were on the same pill as me. I never get any signs if I'm coming on only my weight loss is rubbish x

Aw :( you've worked so hard, must be a glitch like water retention from exercise or something... Alcohol really dehydrates too, maybe try a week away from booze and see if you see a shift on the scales? I know I said it before but I have literally never lost more than a pound on weeks I've gotten drunk :/ I think it really messes with your fluids as well as just the extra calories.

Awesome job for working out so hard though- I bet the measurements will show exciting changes in no time! I really need to get back on my arm exercises, did 12 out of 30 days of a mini programme (5 min work out a day) and lost an inch off my arms and two inches off my thighs and waist from just those 12 days :| was so amazed! Press ups, plank and chair dips- so simple! Would rather the inches off than the pounds any day :) I don't care if I'm 25st and size 10 hehehehe x

Back