Skulldilocks Food diary

Sounds like you woke up in the right mood :) Who you seeing tonight?

Sounds good :) Have fun :p

So far so good! Not felt hungry at all, still got an apple leftover from lunch which I'm saving for the train journey. thanks to my debit card getting lost I only have a budget of 20£ for this evening and I plan on getting a teeshirt at the gig, so the leftover change will go on a couple of diet cokes at most! NO chips!
However I could absolutely murder a cold cider tonight, been a stressful day at work! x

Well done! Even though its undeserved, use it as motivation to get back on track xx

Okay well day 2 of being 100% hasn't started great but pulling it
back is totally do-able. Today was going to be a little off plan anyway
as I will be drinking tonight (Note: no where near a lot and with people
I am not likely to fall out with this time!). However this morning's
slip up means I will drink even less this evening and then itll be 5
syns max a day for the rest of the week (however this was kind of
already planned)
Anyway I woke up this morning knackered but managed
to make some brekkie before I left the house. Then my trains were all
cancelled and in my rage at waking up early when I couldnt even get to
work on time, plus boredom, I bought a small muffin from a coffee shop. I
can't find exact syns but on average they are 14 so will count that. I
was going to flexi syn about 40 for tonight so will just spread that
over the day now. So going to do what a few people do on here and count WEEKLY syns total allowed being 70. Had 6 yesterday.

Breakfast:

• 2 Weetabix (HEX B)
  • Skimmed milk (HEX A)
  • 2 tea with sweetener (F)
  • Banana (SF)
Snack:

• Chocolate muffin :( (14 syns)
Lunch:

• 2 slices Warburtons wholemeal 400g loaf (HEX B)
  • 2x Tesco lighter cheese slices (HEX A)
  • Gherkins (SF/F)
  • Cucumber (SF/F)
  • 1 tsp EL mayp (0.5 syns)
  • Apple (SF/S)
  • Pineapple (SF/S)
  • Honeydew melon (SF/S)
  • Watermelon (SF/S)
  • Muller light vanilla yoghurt (F)
Dinner: Subway salad

• Lettuce (SF/S)
  • Cucumber (SF/S)
  • Red onion (SF/S)
  • Green Pepper (SF/S)
  • Gherkins (SF/S)
  • Jalapenos (SF/S)
  • Carrot (SF/S)
Other:

• 2 litres water
  • 2 green tea with apple and pear (F)
  • Bottle of Rose wine (27 syns)
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Total syns 43 syns

Weekly syns: 49/70

so done the maths. 5 days left (inc WI Weds) equals at 4.2 syns a day. This will be fine as in the food I have plannedfor rest of the week I am only using syns on condiments and such. No treats but will be worth it for that wine :p x

You can do it :)

Well done you're doing great!!!

=D

sorry for the quietness over the weekend 4 days and back and forth to London has KILLED me! apart from cider on Saturday night (oops) Ive been on plan despite my constant travels and late nights. I feel very bloated from star week and I am genuinely exhausted so wont be doing any body magic tonight, need a day of rest (after work!). Going to be syn free til Wednesday and 1lb loss would be lovely! x

Think you are definitely in need of some rest now!

Think you are definitely in need of some rest now!

I'm genuinely shocked I managed to get up for work this morning! Got home at like 1am every night other than Saturday which was more like 3! everywhere is aching, cannot wait for my bed later! :D

Think you require an early night now :p

MONDAY: RED (lacking in SF, as we are pretty skint until pay day on Thursday, so its a case of using up what we have.
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with skimmed milk and sweetener (HEX A AND B) 2x tea
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal 400g (HEX B) with 2 low fat cheese slices (HEX A), red onion (SF), ketchup (0.5), Mullerlight, Apple (SF)
Dinner: Speedy tomato soup (toms (SF), baked beans (SS), Carrots (SF), pickled onion (SF)
Total syns: 0.5
Body magic: none TOO sleepy

Baked beans aren't free on a red day :)

Baked beans aren't free on a red day :)

OH NO! I didn't think about the silly beans!!! Ok, will have to leave them out making it just tomato soup haha! Thanks for the heads up :)

Right, due to finding out about the baked beans issue I am thinking soup til Weigh in as a last minute attempt to balance out the cider. Looking through my Little book of soups, I think I'll go with the Italian tomato and chicken soup as its syn free on red, and it means I only need to buy the chicken. Hopefully that batch will be 4 and then I can have it for lunch the next couple of days.

Been thinking about next week (as in next SW week, Weds to Weds) and how I'm going to go about my week. I am travelling up to London on the Thursday with my OH for a gig that night, then staying in the hotel and then spending Friday in London. Hopefully planning the zoo, a meal out and then meeting old friends for drinks.

Obviously the drinks will be a flexisyn day, but we are also planning on going to a restaurant called Bodeans, which is not SW friendly and I want to go and just enjoy it. This means ONE day off plan. Think if I have a big brekkie and lunch on Thuirsday before we leave, then grab a subway salad that night I'll be fine, then pack some fruit and Hifis for breakfast at the hotel. Its going to be hard what with drinking, late night travelling and the temptation of kebabs and so forth but I was good this weekend in that respect.

Not sure whether to try a success express week for the rest of the time I'm at home. all this running around means I haven't cooked in a while and I genuinely miss it!

Bodeans is AMAZING!!!!!!!
BBQ pulled pork nommmmy!!!

They al;ways have it at the NFL games in London.

So jealous!

Bodeans is AMAZING!!!!!!!
BBQ pulled pork nommmmy!!!

They al;ways have it at the NFL games in London.

So jealous!

Eek ! I'm so excited, I literally never knew it existed, it was only because an SW member was having a treat day and posted it on Instagram. Me and my boy are massive on Man Vs Food and pulled pork and the like so it has to be done! :D

I wanna go!!! aha
You can get their BBQ sauces and stuff in some supermarkets!

It is proper Man vs Food food!!!

Back