Skulldilocks Food diary

haha glad my diary has brought two people together ;)
Thanks Panda Pig. Target by Hellfest is going to be much tougher after this blip but I know I'll be a lot closer to it!

I think you can do it!!! Mind over matter and all of that =]

Really? I use to live in cheshire myself haha

Yep, have worked in Newcastle for 2 years now :p Haha well i'm still in cheshire :p ....and I could have just said that on your diary!

Yep, have worked in Newcastle for 2 years now :p Haha well i'm still in cheshire :p ....and I could have just said that on your diary!

I miss cheshire, going back later today to visit. I'd like to move back one day xD

Aww don't worry about that gain, I'm sure it'll come off just as quick. You've already had that fab food day today it's how you swing yourself back into it that counts :) x

Thanks Rochelle! Luckily I managed to avoid the temptations at Paddington station despite late night train journeys. Soooo tired after a gig in London last night. Skipped breakfast but
grabbed some to have at my desk first thing. My delightful boyfriend
maybe me a salad for lunch as he knew I wouldn't be home last night to
prep myself :3 We're having a nice Fakeaway night in tonight as I feel
rough and then I have the whole weekend free with no foody distractions
apart from boredom!
Breakfast:

• Watermelon (Superfree/superspeed)
  • 2x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener)
Lunch:

• Quorn chilli sticky fillet (free/speed)
  • Lettuce (superfree/speed)
  • Cucumber (superfree/speed)
  • Roasted red pepper (superfree/speed)
  • Red onion (superfree/speed)
  • Jalapenos (superfree/speed)
  • Low fat salad cream (1 syn)
  • Mullerlight banana and custard (free)
  • Apple (superfree/speed)
Dinner:

• Chicken breast (speed/free) with Nandos hot sauce (0.5 syns)
  • 60g wholemeal bap (HEX B)
  • SW chips (free)
  • Coleslaw (3x superfree/speed) with EL mayo (1 syn)
  • Salad leaves (superfree/speed)
Other:

• 2 green tea with orange (free)
  • 2.5 litres water
  • 2 pints NAS squash (Free)
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Total syns: 2.5 syns

mmm i'd love a fakeaway tonight...not happening though, since i'm going a gig straight from work.

mmm i'd love a fakeaway tonight...not happening though, since i'm going a gig straight from work.
Ooo what gig you off to tonight? I have FOUR gigs next week one after the other! Its going to be a lot of Subway salads next week haha! What do you plan as food on the go? x

Bullet For My Valentine (though i actually like Halestorm, who are supporting more haha). I have my food with me, good old sandwiches, fruit and pom bears! Think most i've done together is 3, i was near enough dead then!

hey where do you get your green tea with orange from? r is it just green tea with a slice of orange in? would love to try it :D xx

Used to be able to get it in holland and barratt, dunno if you still can.

hey where do you get your green tea with orange from? r is it just green tea with a slice of orange in? would love to try it :D xx
Hey Brittany its Twinings green tea range. The do boxes of Infused green tea flavours. this one in particularly is orange and lotus flower :) My personal favourites are the pineapple and grapefruit or apple and pear :D

On the subject of herbal teas Mango and strawberry is one to try it's lush!

Also I'm jealous of your fakeaway!!!

How are you doing this weekend Skulldilocks? :)

How are you doing this weekend Skulldilocks? :)

The weekend has been okay actually. Can't upload at weekends as not at a computer. Had more syns than planned and not as much superfree as hoped but was still on plan. Did a Davina McCall workout DVD due to the rain but it my calves have been aching two days since! Dont get how as it didnt feel that hard at the time! Think Im going to go swimming this evening to exercise without putting too much strain.

Monday:
B: 2 Weetabix (HEX B), Skimmed milk (HEX A), 2x tea with sweetener (free)
Morning Snack: Banana (SF)
Lunch: Quorn sticky fillet (Free) with lettuce, onion, cucumber, red pepper (all SF/S) with low fat salad cream (1 syn)
Snack: pineapple, apple (both SF/S)
Dinner: Synfree chicken tikka masala from the sauces book with a small service of rice. going to add onions, mushrooms and peppers for superfree.
Body magic: 45 mins swimming
Syns : 1

Keeping the syns low until Wednesday just in case Ive counted things wrong while out at the weekend. Also planning to cut the carbs right down.

If your cutting carbs down, why don't you do red days, then you can have the extra HE's?

If your cutting carbs down, why don't you do red days, then you can have the extra HE's?

I may do that! Will literally be for a couple of days anyway, so not too fussed about extras, just want to limit the damage as much as poss. Might try red next week as I'll mostly be living off of subway salads anyway haha

Have been having a think, whillst bored at work and thinking of maybe trying a red week to as much as i can next week. Cut the carbs out when not needed and then you can use it as a HEX right? But weighed of course. I was thinking of also attempting to order from Joes sausages so that I have plenty fo yummy syn free meats for my meaty week! but would totally depend on what my group want to do. that might have to wait til payday. Either way, thinking a red day. I have to be out eating on the go at the weekend as Im going to gigs so would I mostly have to stick to salads and stuff as pasta and potato is off limits? Just trying to think as normally I would just take a pasta and sauce or whatever.

anyone recommend any red day food diaries?

if it comes to it and you do really need pasta n sauce or whatever you could do EE on those days but red the rest of the time. But you could also use potatoes or wholemeal pasta as HEX

Awesome thanks Ally I thought it was something like that . Think Im going to have a little look on here for ideas of what to eat and such and then plan from there. x

Back