2x tea with ss milk (Part HEX A) and sweetener

Snacks:
Banana (SF)
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Mullerlight coconut n choc
Hifi Berry Bakewell (HEX B)
2x Kit kat cookies n cream (11 syns)
Apple (SF/S)
OPtions hot choc (2 syns) with milk (part HEX A)

Dinner:
Cous cous
Quorn pieces (S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Green beans (SF/S)
Mixed leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
1 tbsp low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Other:
NAS quash, water

Total syns: 15

Change of plan currently awaiting steak, jacket potato and salad with 3.5 syns for sauce in spoons and a diet coke. Least it's still on plan and it means my hot choc and some other syns will be gone. Will edit diary properly when I'm home x

Change of plan currently awaiting steak, jacket potato and salad with 3.5 syns for sauce in spoons and a diet coke. Least it's still on plan and it means my hot choc and some other syns will be gone. Will edit diary properly when I'm home x

Enjoy! Xx

Ooh sounds lovely - enjoy! I haven't had a good steak in way too long! x

Enjoy your meal out :)

cant beat a meal out on track :D xx

Well done hun, wish I had your willpower!!! Tonight's meal out was steak with cheese and BBQ sauce and onion rings. In all fairness I did swap the chips for a plain side salad though! My syns have been low this week so putting them all down to the meal and will be straight back on plan tomorrow. Hope your having a great weekend! x

Sounds yummy but have heard awful things about the syns in 'spoons steaks on here :/ myths I hope!

Sounds yummy but have heard awful things about the syns in 'spoons steaks on here :/ myths I hope!

I've spoken to my consultant about it and she showed me a letter from SW HQ saying steaks are fine, as are their jacket potatoes, its a myth, however other pub chains may fry stuff.

Well yesterday was a write off. So annoying after being so motivated on Saturday. I got stood up by friends and the boredom and kind of let down feelings led to a binge. 5 kit kats (5.5 syns each), 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, a mission burrito and a bar of Dairy Milk Oreo. Talk about hormonal chocolate issues! :(
I had a generally bad day which has left me feeling rubbish today, but I've left my wallet at home and am having minimal food to try and pull it back last minute I guess.

Breakfast:
Banana
Tea with ss milk (part HEX A) and sweetener
Green tea
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)

Lunch:
Mugshot, tomato and herb
2x funsize apples
Mullerlight coconut and choc yoghurt

Dinner:
Mushy pea curry
A few SW chips
Onions, peppers, mushrooms, green beans

Total syns: 0

We all have a binge day at some point. Mine usually end up like yours, totally chocolate covered. Sure you can pull it back :)

Hey lovely. I know it's easier said than done, but don't beat yourself up about yesterday. It sucks that your friends stood you up, but you are worth so much more than chocolate and donuts! Don't hold onto the guilt. You've put a good plan into action today which will reduce the damage, so stick with it! Know exactly how you feel, you're not alone xx

Thank you both, friendships really have been my downfall of late! but luckily my doc appointment for my anxiety has been pulled forward to Thursday, so hopefully this will help. Boyfriend has promised a long walk after work if the sun is still out and I'll be going swimming tomorrow so hopefully this will help to. I just cannot be trusted when I have my wallet on me!
I shant let the guilt get to me, but I just wish these binge days didn't happen so often. Got til Weds to pull it back and got some strawberries for tomorrow, hopefully this and the mushy pea curry will be the superspeed boost I need. That and loads of green tea and water! x

Don't stress about the weekend hun, we all have slip ups sometimes... and mine also always involves chocolate! Draw a line under it, today is a new day... you've got plenty of time to pull it back :) Don't you just hate it when people let you down, its just selfish when they have made plans with you! Know where you are coming from with anxiety, i also struggle with it, aswell as OCD. It takes over my life somedays, the smallest of situations turn me to a wreck! x

3 litres of water already sunk. Trying to drown and wash away the weekend chocolate! I don't normally even like chocolate GAH

I am having a chocolate / sweet craving today! I've already used 18 Syns on a Nutri-Grain Elevenses bar and a Creme Egg :eek: xx

I am having a chocolate / sweet craving today! I've already used 18 Syns on a Nutri-Grain Elevenses bar and a Creme Egg :eek: xx

Oh no, stupid cocoa goodness!don't worry, you've been so good this week I'm sure 18 syns will be ok! :D

Not the only one, i shouldn't have had the Gold bar with my lunch then i wouldn't be craving, only on 11 syns though, but i know if i give into the craving it will turn to 110. Got my chewing gum out! It much be chocolate craving time of the year!

Not the only one, i shouldn't have had the Gold bar with my lunch then i wouldn't be craving, only on 11 syns though, but i know if i give into the craving it will turn to 110. Got my chewing gum out! It much be chocolate craving time of the year!

I know!! Now that I've had some I want more, schoolgirl error!! Just trying to switch off and ignore the cravings xx

Ergh, this will put anyone off eating the amount of choc I did
Worked out the syns for the doughnuts, kit kats, oreo choc and mission burrito
113 syns :(
My syns for the rest of the week were pretty average 10-15 so definitely out of the weekly allowance too :(
Still not going to let it get me into a vicious cycle though, boyfriend has already cooked mushy pea curry and has hidden all synful things!

Hope this can be pulled back :/

Back