Skulldilocks Food diary

Thanks, fingers crossed it shows on the scales! Only 4 lbs to go into 2 stone award. Not expecting that but deffo in the next two weeks!
Good luck tonight!! Xx

good luck on your weigh in! x

Oooh I love rogan josh! Might have to indulge one weekend. Ill wait til I get my 6st award then ill have that as a treat lol pleased you had a good weekend x

Oooh I love rogan josh! Might have to indulge one weekend. Ill wait til I get my 6st award then ill have that as a treat lol pleased you had a good weekend x

I normally get a madras but its a couple of syns more so went with that! to be honest it was probably a good job too as this was as spicy as a madras! Saying no to naan breads was hard work but at 22 syns each I'll pass :p

I normally get a madras but its a couple of syns more so went with that! to be honest it was probably a good job too as this was as spicy as a madras! Saying no to naan breads was hard work but at 22 syns each I'll pass :p
Oh I know :( I love a garlicky naan but they're just so high in syns. I usually get chicken rogan josh and vegetable pilau an it's gorgeous but the naan is missing :( lol xx

Oh I know :( I love a garlicky naan but they're just so high in syns. I usually get chicken rogan josh and vegetable pilau an it's gorgeous but the naan is missing :( lol xx

I was supposed to have a WW naan with it for 5.5 syns but completely forgot in my hungry and excited state so treated my self to a poppadum instead for 4 :p

You're doing so well Lilly! Keep it up xx

Will tidy this up when I'm back.from this meeting. Hope today is ok normally these training days normally mean free refreshments! Eek must resist baby crossaints lol

TUESDAY EE day

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HEX B)
Semi skimmed milk (HEX A)
Tea with dash of milk and sweetener (0.5 syns)

Lunch:
Mexican chicken (will guess 4 syns for mayo)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mixed peppers (SF/S)
Tomatoes (SF/S)
1 funsize apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight coconut
Hoops and crosses (4 syns)

Other:
2 litres water
2 pints squash
Bourbon biscuit (3 syns)

Dinner: chilli con carne
Extra lean mince
Chopped Tom's
Onions
Mushrooms
Peppers
Chilli
Green beans
Rice
Fat free yoghurt

Total syns: 11.5
Weekly syns: 65.5

Body magic: none today but done enough for gold award

Last edited:
Change of plan to the diary (which I will do now) as I ended up getting lunch at the training session. Luckily I asked for the sandwich to be changed into a salad boxbut the Mexican chicken was mixed in with mayo (doh)! I also had a sneaky bourbon biscuit but I'm just glad I stopped at one as having them sat in front of me was torture. Will update if anything else goes on

Change of plan to the diary (which I will do now) as I ended up getting lunch at the training session. Luckily I asked for the sandwich to be changed into a salad boxbut the Mexican chicken was mixed in with mayo (doh)! I also had a sneaky bourbon biscuit but I'm just glad I stopped at one as having them sat in front of me was torture. Will update if anything else goes on

Well done for making the changes :) And as for the bourbon biscuit - that's what syns are for ;D enjoy! x

Weigh in tonight! I've been so controlled and within my syns for the week that I'm really hoping for a good loss. That and lots of walking and refusing two nights of booze. It has been star week since Weds but I'm hoping that won't effect me, as it already did last week! Anyway, keeping the syns low and then will treat myself to some choc after weigh in (within syns)

Wednesday EE day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Semi skimmed milk (part HEX A)
2x tea with ss milk (part HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Carrot sticks (SF/S)
Cucumber sticks (SF/S)
Red pepper sticks (SF/S)
Synfree homemade tzatziki dip
Banana (SF)
WW apple tart yoghurt
2 litres water

Dinner:
Leftover chilli con carne and rice
Red onion, mushrooms, chopped toms, chilli, red pepper, kidney beans, EL mince
Diet coke
Boost bar (14.5 syns)

Total syns: 14.5
Weekly syns: 80/105
Body magic: 40 mins walking

Last edited:
I'm sooooo hungry waaaah! Hurry up weigh day!

2lbs off! Happy with that! My next award WILL be mine next week

Well done huni, you always have such fab losses!!! x

Thanks miss! Need another 2lbs and.then I have my 2 stone! My consultant said she could tell I lost this week as she said o looked slimmer! So maybe the amount of walking I've done has helped with inches too :)

Back