Skulldilocks Food diary

Hey missy!!! I've missed so much!

Firstly, huge congratulations on the flat huni!!! It's an amazing feeling knowing that you'll soon be a homeowner (I went through the same last year) :) no more horrible landlord and cookers that don't work!!!

Glad you had a fab weekend, don't worry about the naughty things, just draw a line under it and start a fresh... you deserve to celebrate such a big thing! Seems like we all had a f*** it weekend this weekend hehe, I blame the sunshine... :-/ hehe.

Noticed you have uploaded some progress photo's, I really want to see them but don't get good 3G signal at work so will check them out later! Hope you're having a fab day xxx

Hehe aww thank you :D I am still so excited by it all! Its all happened so fast but I'm loving it! The Asda order has cancelled for today AGAIN so won't come til tomorrow so won't be able to get on it til tomorrow now :( Still, it'll be fine once its here.
I was so nice to have such a great weekend. My first time drinking since lots of social problems and there was no hiccups this time round! Things just feel like they're falling into place. I genuinely feeling that the loss I've had so far has helped my confidence to overcome general things in life.!
x

I so do the same with the 'f**k it' attitude - way too easy to just give up completely once you've slipped a little :p And I'm the same with my stomach condition about getting messed up completely after drinking :\ So exciting about the flat and everything! Mortgage applications etc not fun to fill in, but you're getting closer to that flat!! x

Thanks love, I know we all do it! Luckily a bad weekend normally knocks me into "serious business" mode so should be fine! And glad to hear a few of you on here already own houses! I can ask you for advice haha! I'm only 22 so this is all very daunting for me! xx

Ugh I hate it when our stand in comes, like she's nice but just not what we're used to. She was covering for our consultant last week and she was proper rubbishing 1lb losses, I lost 1lb and my friend lost 1lb I wasn't so chuffed about mine hoped it would be more but my friend was really leased as she only has small losses anyway. So was quite upset about the stand in asking if she was disappointed.

Bet you're looking forward to the gym, when you're exercising it gives you incentive to stay on plan I find x

Yeah exactly, I've never met this one but my friend goes to her normal group and says shes pretty useless. Plus I'm destined to have a gain, and my consultant knows my patterns but this lady wouldnt so I'm just going to aim for a great loss next week!
And yes I literally cannot wait for the gym! I missed my induction due to my stomach being so rubbish so need to reschedule. It opens officially tomorrow but its been so long since I've been in a gym that I dont want to go wihtout an induction. The classes look great but they're already fully booked! Think this place is going to be popular! X

Thanks love, I know we all do it! Luckily a bad weekend normally knocks me into "serious business" mode so should be fine! And glad to hear a few of you on here already own houses! I can ask you for advice haha! I'm only 22 so this is all very daunting for me! xx

That's the only good thing about blow outs, gets you re-motivated! I'm actually 18 so not had my own personal experience with buying houses, but close friend of mine's just bought hers and gone through the whole process of mortgages, signing everything over etc haha!! x

Hehe aww thank you :D I am still so excited by it all! Its all happened so fast but I'm loving it! The Asda order has cancelled for today AGAIN so won't come til tomorrow so won't be able to get on it til tomorrow now :( Still, it'll be fine once its here.
I was so nice to have such a great weekend. My first time drinking since lots of social problems and there was no hiccups this time round! Things just feel like they're falling into place. I genuinely feeling that the loss I've had so far has helped my confidence to overcome general things in life.!
x

It will all go through so fast and it'll be yours in no time at all :) I got my mortgage at 21 which is crazy but i love it and it'll be all paid off before i'm 50 which is fab! Let me know if there is anything you're unsure of!
Really glad you're feeling amazing within yourself, you truely deserve it lady!
Not long till Hellfest are you excited? My mum goes to Download fest every year, she's a right rocker and she is soooo excited now its getting closer!
Hope you're having a fab day xxx

Had the day off today so slept in big time. Back on the wagon today so lets see how we go :) off to do my mortgage application today.

Wednesday EE day

Brunch:
35g branflakes (HEX B)
Mullerlight vanilla
Watermelon (SS/SF)
1 tea with skimmed milk and sweetener

Other:
Banana (SF)
2 litres water
White choc mini bubbly bites (3 syns)
Oreo ice cream (10 syns)

Dinner:
Spaghetti
Red onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Spinach (SF/S)
Bacon, no fat
75g Philadelphia extra light (HEX A)

Total syns: 13
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Weekly syns: 13/105

Last edited:
It will all go through so fast and it'll be yours in no time at all :) I got my mortgage at 21 which is crazy but i love it and it'll be all paid off before i'm 50 which is fab! Let me know if there is anything you're unsure of!
Really glad you're feeling amazing within yourself, you truely deserve it lady!
Not long till Hellfest are you excited? My mum goes to Download fest every year, she's a right rocker and she is soooo excited now its getting closer!
Hope you're having a fab day xxx

Oh awesome! That's awesome! A friend of.mine tried recently and it fell.through so Ive been paranoid but fingers crossed! Thanks for the.help! And yes super excited for hellfest! Not gonna be at target but I'm glad I can start going to the gym now to lose inches if not lbs! :)

Right, yesterday was ok food wise but today needs to be better. I'm going to start doing EE a bit more again as I'll be going to the gym so going to need a bit more carbs I reckon. I'm still going to keep my portions low and I'm hoping that by only having one HEX again, I can go a week without bread and see if this helps. First day at the new gym tonight, not going to overdo it but will update with what I manage when I get back :)

Thursday EE day

Breakfast:

Strawberries (SF/SS)
Mullerlight coconut and choc
2x tea with ss milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onions (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Balsamic vinegar

Other:
Mugshot tomato and herb (to keep me going until after the gym)
Mullerlight banana and custard
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
Watermelon (SF/SS)
4.5 litres of water

Dinner: Diet coke "chicken"
Quorn pieces (S)
Chopped tomatoes (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Beansprouts (SF/S)
Green beans (SF/S)
Garlic (SF/S)
Chilli (SF/S)
Egg noodles

Total syns: 10 syns
Body magic: 40 mins in the gym

Weekly syns: 23/105

Last edited:
Morning hun! How are you? You're food looks yum as always, did your Asda shop arrive? Good luck at the new gym tonight, I really need to get off my bum and do some exercise!! How did the mortgage applications go yesterday? xxx

Morning hun! How are you? You're food looks yum as always, did your Asda shop arrive? Good luck at the new gym tonight, I really need to get off my bum and do some exercise!! How did the mortgage applications go yesterday? xxx

Thanks love! Im ok today feeling pretty tired as my anxiety hit in due to the mortgage last night. All went ok other than a few issues with my constant changing of overdraft limits! Its been sent off today though so can do no more but wait and see! Asda arrived so all set with the fruit and veg and because the boy is off until the weekend I'm more up for cooking full meals. Fingers crossed I stay on plan now til weigh in! xx

Mortgages are total head f***s aren't they, we got ours but still it's not finalised, they've got to do other checks my mam said it will be cos they've got to check the land around the house and stuff? Wish theyed hurry up.

Getting food shopping delivered is awesome, I did mine for Tuesday it's so much easier than breaking your back carrying it home lol me and Chris have both agreed that's all we will do when we are moved out, it's easier! Although he works in Sainsburys so probably would get the odd bits from there like offers and stuff x

Mortgages are total head f***s aren't they, we got ours but still it's not finalised, they've got to do other checks my mam said it will be cos they've got to check the land around the house and stuff? Wish theyed hurry up.

Getting food shopping delivered is awesome, I did mine for Tuesday it's so much easier than breaking your back carrying it home lol me and Chris have both agreed that's all we will do when we are moved out, it's easier! Although he works in Sainsburys so probably would get the odd bits from there like offers and stuff x

Ahh glad there someone else in the same boat! We'll hear.more next week so just gotta try and forget about it for now, easier said than done!
Ans absolutely! I always.moan about them not giving me certain things but I'm too lazy to carry it lol! If we get this flat we are literally round the corner from a huge Tesco so will prob go back to doing it myself :p x

Ooooh Im aching today! Wasn't even in the gym that long, glad I didn't stay longer as a) didn't wanna over do it the first time and b) I was starving haha! It was SO busy, it only opened on Weds so everyone was in there looking round and stuff which was pretty hard for me anxiety wise but I did around 40 mins on the rowing machine and treadmill. I plan on going both days of the weekend for around an hour, as I'll be able to eat before hand :) All the classes are fully booked atm but hoping itll calm down soon.

Friday EE day:

Breakfast:

1.5 bananas (SF)
Mullerlight toffee yog
Hifi Berry bakewell (HEX B)
2x tea with ss milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Balsamic vinegar

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Mullerlight banana and custard
Hoops and crosses, roast beef (4.5 syns)
4 litres water

Dinner: Chicken Jalfrezi
Chicken (S)
Chopped toms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Spinach (SF/S)
Garlic and chilli (SF/S)
Little bit of rice
WW mini naan (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 10 syns
Body magic:

Total syns: 32/105

Last edited:
Ahh glad there someone else in the same boat! We'll hear.more next week so just gotta try and forget about it for now, easier said than done!
Ans absolutely! I always.moan about them not giving me certain things but I'm too lazy to carry it lol! If we get this flat we are literally round the corner from a huge Tesco so will prob go back to doing it myself :p x
It's mostly the bottles of pop and tinned stuff! Too heavy lol.

Sounds like everyone's took an interest in your gym! Think they're all like that though when they first open. Hopefully it'll die down a bit soon! Classes are so much fun though I wish there was a gym near me that did classes. There is one but you have to pay in blocks of either 6months or a year and I just can't afford to pull that much money out so I just use the independant classes that run in different venues. X

Morning all just,made the magic.pancakes for the first time and.omg amazing! Today could go many ways and I may have a couple of drinks tonight but I'm saving all my syns incase and.off to the gym in a bit :)

Saturday EE day

Breakfast:
Half 35g porridge oats (half HEX B) for.pancakes with strawberries (SS/SF)
1x tea with milk and sweetener (part HEX A)

Lunch: breakfast salad
2 boiled eggs
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Salad.cream (1)
3 light Babybel (HEX A)

Other:
Grapes (SF)

Dinner:tbc

Last edited:
Ohh deeear! Well, I did stick to the food as displayed for Saturday and I did go to the gym for a workout but so much for sticking to 15 syns worth of booze! Lord knows how much I had in total but at least it was only vodka + diet coke. I nearly sabotaged myself by buying a pizza drunkenly on the way home but luckily I only ate one slice and fell asleep, so I forced the boyfriend to eat it. I attempted to stay on track despite the hangover on Sunday with a bacon sarnie for dinner but only that and a burger and chips from the pub, and an ice cream were going to be consumed. So annoyed at myself. Both weekends have been great socially but the booze has really messed up my attitude. I used to be able to drink and food optimize before, I guess I'm just a little out of practise. Either way, I'll suck up a gain at weigh in on Weds as its been over the last two weeks. Any back on it as of today, and then we'll go from there. First personal training session tonight so will be punished haha!

Monday EE day:

Breakfast:

cup of tea and a diet coke

Lunch:

Mugshot tomato and herb
Mullerlight vanilla
Apple (SF/S)
Banana (SF)4
litres water

Dinner:

Nandos chicken (S + 0.5 syns)
Couscous
Roasted peppers, onions, mushrooms (SF/S)
Salad (SF/S)

Total syns: 0.5 syns
Body magic: 30 mins personal training session

Last edited:
hey we all do it, i cant have a night out and not sabotage myself, i just half to tell myself that that week im not going to lose, maybe one day i will be able to but not now. At least you only ate one slice, i usually have it all with chips and loads of garlic mayo.

Your back on plan now and thats what counts :D xx

Just try and think of the positives like if you hadn't of been food optimising at all then you would have eaten the entire pizza and definitely have gained something :) well done for getting straight back on it though! X

I feel so sick. I've binged like an absolute pig to the extent I feel like I'm going to vomit. This is why one bad weekend is a bad week for me. Definitely no drinking or treats til Hellfest now. Too risky. I'm going to die even more at the PT session tonight now! :cry:

Back