Skulldilocks Food diary

Thanks haha! Oh god I am SUFFERING today! Never realised how weak my upper body strength is! We did lots of work with TRX which I've never seen in my life, a few things with kettlebells and medicine balls and it was only half an hour but I am aching everywhere! Glad I did it though, has shown me I can burn fat without the usual running, rowing, cycling.I've booked in for a pure pump session for tomorrow morning before work as a last minute attempt to limit the damage at weigh in tomorrow. :/ Apparently it involves step benches and barbells! lol

Tuesday EE day

Breakfast:

Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener

Lunch:
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Nandos chicken (S) (0.5 syns)
Low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight vanilla
Mugshot sweet and sour
3 litres water

Dinner:
2x Quorn low fat sausages
Cous cous
Salad leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Roasted red pepper (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Balsamic vinegar

Total syns: 1.5
Body magic: None, serious rest day!

Last edited:
Well, as you can probably guess, yesterday and today haven't been on plan either. I'm still dying from my personal training session! Stairs are still hard as is coughing and so I felt pushing it with an early pump session tonight it a bit much for a beginner. However the food has had no excuse.

I got my mortgage application back last night and it got rejected. As you can expect my anxiety went into overdrive and I binged again. I'm estimating a 5lb gain after the awful last 2 weeks, any more than that and I'll be mortified.

Either way, I have to go to class tonight, face the scales and get everyone there to give me a kick up the arse even if I do start crying haha! Its exactly 20 days til Hellfest and my little mini target was to be under 13 stone by the time I go. Its looking bleak now but I still want to lose as much as poss by then.

I plan to go to the gym/classes four times a week but not push the amount of time in there, until I feel more comfortable. Try and do as many red days as possible and use different things as my HEXs. for example, this week's food shop has tinned fruit and Ryvitas with cottage cheese in motion. I say this all the time but it needs to go to plan now. No drinking for the next 20 days, its been my nemesis this week.

Anyway ramble over. Will come sulking in with my weight gain later x

Hi huni, hope you're ok?
Firstly, good luck for weigh in tonight!!!
Sounds like you're really working hard at the gym, I'd be so scared to go and do those classes on my own... hat off to you lady :)
Sorry to hear about your mortgage application, did they give a reason?
Not long to go until Hellfest, bet you're excited now! xxx

I shall add you, i use it all the time :p

Hey thanks Just got your invite :) I had one years ago but abandoned it long ago and the stats were all wrong and I got mad I was losing and it wasn't congratulating me so I made a brand new one :p Now that I'm doing more exercise I really want to track it all! Guh just wish it would hurry up and me 7 so I can see how badly I've been. :(

You might not have put on as much as you think :)

5 on good.guess.eh. however I did eat dinner before I weighed to,try and get,out of the habit of.starving all day. Sigh. Now to try and keep my cool in group :/

5 on good.guess.eh. however I did eat dinner before I weighed to,try and get,out of the habit of.starving all day. Sigh. Now to try and keep my cool in group :/
5 on in how long though ? It's good that you are going to start and eat on weigh day, I couldn't starve myself all day I think it's an awful habit to get into x

5 on in how long though ? It's good that you are going to start and eat on weigh day, I couldn't starve myself all day I think it's an awful habit to get into x

It was.over 2 weeks with 2 heavy weekends and an.anxiety binge so I'm not to disheartened as I expected it. Plus now I've eaten before that will be a norm but it prob added a pound or so today. Got my plan written ready for this week so fingers crossed

This will be the only EE day and the only day without gym as I have another sodding training day at work. This means I don't really have control over lunch but I will do my damn best. The rest of the week has been written up and the food should be arriving today. The dinners planned are a bit more exciting than the usual which I'm hoping will keep me on plan.

Thursday EE day

Breakfast:

35g Branflakes (HEX B)
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Mullerlight toffee
Tea with skimmed milk and sweetener (0.5 syns)

Lunch:
Buffet food, unable to estimate so just using 15 syns on this
Other:
Banana (SF)
Apple (SF/S)
Water

Dinner:
Quorn lasagne including Quorn mince (S), chopped toms, mushrooms, peppers, onions (all SF/S)
Low fat cheese for HEX A
Salad leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Total syns: 15
Body magic: Rest day

Weekly syns: 15/70

Last edited:
Hope you've had a good day huni! Do you have much planned for the weekend? xxx

Well the training day was NOT SW friendly in the slightest. Sandwiches made with bagels, mini burgers, cocktail sausages in sticky dressing, cheesecakes. NO salad whatsoever. I just had a small amount of everything and shall class it as my full 15 syns and keep my syns to 5 today.

Not much planned for the weekend, going to avoid the booze and have planned our meals in a hope it means we won't stay out getting dinner :)

Friday RED day

Breakfast:

Strawberries (SF/SS)
Mullerlight toffee
2x tea with milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
3x Ryvita sweet onion (HEX B)
LF Cottage cheese
Gherkins (SF/S)

Other:
Banana (SF)
Apple (SF/S)
Watermelon (SF/SS)
2 hifi rocky roads (HEX B)
4.5 litres water
Twister (4.5 syns)

Dinner:
Chicken (S)
Roasted red pepper (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Courgette (SF/S)
Lettuce leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn)
Low fat grated cheese (HEX A)
Fajita spices (0.5 syns)

Total syns: 6 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking, 30 mins gym session

Weekly syns: 21/70

Last edited:
Little nsv for today! Went to the gym and planned to have a cider in the fridge after but after doing the workout I didn't want to undo all ny hard work so I settled for a twister for a third of the syns :)

Saturday red day:

Breakfast:
3 bacon, no fat
2 quorn lf sausages
Egg
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Plum toms (SF/S)
1 tea with skimmed milk and sweetener (part HEX A)

Lunch:
3 ryvita onion (HEX B)
Cottage cheese
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)

Other:
Hifi.berry bakewell (HEX B)
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Brothers.cider (12 syns)
Oreo ice cream (10 syns)

Dinner:none

Total syns: 22 oops