Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Mmm Mexican night!! We are having fajitas for tea on Monday night, I can't wait! It's got to be one of my favourite kind of foods. I got a pack of those BFree wraps, the one that counts as a B choice. I've had them before - they are pretty expensive but they are good for things like this. Having a Red day that day so I can have two of them! Enjoy xx

Mmm Mexican night!! We are having fajitas for tea on Monday night, I can't wait! It's got to be one of my favourite kind of foods. I got a pack of those BFree wraps, the one that counts as a B choice. I've had them before - they are pretty expensive but they are good for things like this. Having a Red day that day so I can have two of them! Enjoy xx

Yeh we ordered the wraps with our food shop but they didn't have any in stock, I was so angry! hahaha. So these have to suffice! I was planning to do the same and so a red day so I can have 2, but definitely not going to use 12 syns on tortillas! Ah well, next time! x

Burritos sounds so nice! Looking forward to your IG photos of them! Xx

haha well, once again I left the other half to prep the food an apparently he tried to separate the wraps while frozen and has ripped them to pieces hahaha! I've commanded him to grab some others (don't have asda near us) but if they're weightwatchers it'll save us a syn or so haha! Or if he doesn't get any I'm happy to go without and have some more choc :p

haha well, once again I left the other half to prep the food an apparently he tried to separate the wraps while frozen and has ripped them to pieces hahaha! I've commanded him to grab some others (don't have asda near us) but if they're weightwatchers it'll save us a syn or so haha! Or if he doesn't get any I'm happy to go without and have some more choc :p
Oh dear, why do men do these stupid things?! Can imagine Chris doing that! Lol! Yeah you're right the 5syn WW ones would do the job nicely. More choc would tempt me lol x

Burrito yesterday was so so nice but I wasn't allowed to go on about how lush it was because Kieran spilt a cup of tea al over his and was sulking hahahaha! Def an excuse to make it again though :p
Today I have been busy, busy busy! Got up and had a nice big fry up and popped to tesco to buy a few ingredients I needed. Then its been cook cook cook!
I've done some scotch eggs, curry loaf for the first time, about 8 portions of vegetable pasta bake and if I have time I'll do some brownies as well!

I'm going out tonight but don't think I'm going to drink as won't be out too late. Plus, I want a really good result this week and we all know how off plan I go after a couple of drinks turning into a gallon of vodka! If I have a couple and manage to stick to it, then obviously I will count them!

Saturday EE day:

Breakfast:

2x bacon, no fat
2x LF Quorn sausages
Egg
Mushrooms (S)
Baked beans (SS)
Banana

Lunch:
Scotch egg (1.5)
Pickled onion (S) and gherkins (S)

Dinner:
Pasta bake with chopped toms (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), jalapenos (S)
Topped with 30g cheese (HEX A)
Salad leaves (S)
WW petit pain garlic bread (HEX B)

Other:
Watermelon (SS)
TBC

Total syns: TBC

Well I did drink on Saturday night but there was a revelation! As I walked home, I headed towards the chippy adamant I needed some chips to calm my vodka stomach. As I got to the door, I shook my head, turned around and headed straight home and munched down on a portion of my pasta bake batch! Yes the syns may have been a bit much alcohol wise but not binging was a big thing. Then Sunday I was hungover but no binging, just picking at the bits I cooked before :)

The bad news - star week is back ALREADY! A week early. I feel huge and I'm in agony! I swear if this mucks up my good work I will be so upset. I plan to gym tonight and tomo and use some water pills to reduce the bloat. I would do a couple of red days, but I already have all my food planned and it involves carbs. Ah well, fingers crossed. Any loss and I'll be ok with that.

Monday EE Day

Breakfast:
Alpen light (3)
Banana
Mullerlight
SW Brownie (1.5)

Lunch:
SW Curry loaf
Chicken (S) tikka slices
Apple (S)
Clementine (S)

Dinner:
Veggie pasta bake with onions (S), tomatoes (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), jalapenos (S)
Topped with cheese (HEX A)
WW petit pain with frylight and garlic granules (HEX B)

Total syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Well done Lily! I know how good that feeling is when you've had something off plan but havnt let it make you binge :) star week is a pain, always scuppers my good work but whatever you see on the scales remember it'll come off with more next week x

Honesty hour. Today's breakfast (yes, just breakfast)

3x Subway cookies
2x Malteaster bunnies
A full monty - white bap with two bacon, 2 sausage, large hash brown and ketchup.

What is wrong with me!!!

Hey hun. I know you posted on my diary about boycotting group tonight, and I'm really not stalking you lol! Or trying to push you into doing anything. But I just want to help you think about things. I too

Yes you've had a bad week and things have gone a bit wrong. How are you feeling about it now? Do you want to move on from last week? Or continue into a new week in the same way?

What will you get from not going to group? Will you be able to draw a line yourself and move on from the last week? Or will it just be another excuse not to get back on plan because you're not being weighed?

Please don't think I am nagging. But I know that if I had not gone to group last night, my terrible week last week would only have continued. And then I'd be feeling a million times worse next Tuesday! Don't let one bad week ruin everything x

Hey hun. I know you posted on my diary about boycotting group tonight, and I'm really not stalking you lol! Or trying to push you into doing anything. But I just want to help you think about things. I too

Yes you've had a bad week and things have gone a bit wrong. How are you feeling about it now? Do you want to move on from last week? Or continue into a new week in the same way?

What will you get from not going to group? Will you be able to draw a line yourself and move on from the last week? Or will it just be another excuse not to get back on plan because you're not being weighed?

Please don't think I am nagging. But I know that if I had not gone to group last night, my terrible week last week would only have continued. And then I'd be feeling a million times worse next Tuesday! Don't let one bad week ruin everything x

Hey hun. I'm glad you are stalking me deep down haha. If I'm perfectly honest, I probably wasn't going to go to group anyway, as my great nan has been rushed into hospital and I want to go see her. If I had had a 100% week on plan, I probably would've gone and then gone to hospital after because I'd want to see a success but the binge plus star week just makes me thinks that seeing her in hospital is enough upset and so I don't really want to add to it.

I'm going to use the time this evening to go to Tesco before the hospital and stock up on my fruit again and rewrite my food plan for next week to incorporate some red days. I know it all sounds like a cop out but I'm sure you see what I mean. Yes I could try and weigh in else where, but I really done want to see a fourth gain in my book :( x

As long as you are ok hun. Hope your great nan is okay too - totally understandable that you want to spend the night visiting her. We are all here if you need us. Big hugs xx

I haven't got any lunch today so will pop to the shops and grab a sandwich without much thought but as of tomorrow I've just written out my food plan for the week and already feel better and ready to get back in the saddle :) Thank you xxx

Thank you everyone. It was horrible to see but she's ok. She had a fall but because she still lives independently they didn't know how (whether is was a fall, she fainted etc). She's bruised and shook up but nothing broken. The main thing is it has caused her to be really confused. For her age she was very with it, its crazy how one event can just mess your head up.
I managed to go to Tescos before and got cover for the shop at group, so I plan to be back in the saddle as of today. Going to throw in a few red days this week and made a pact with ym colleague that he has to drop me off at the gym so I have to go haha!

Thursday RED day

Breakfast:

Watermelon (SS)
Banana

Mullerlight vanilla
Milk in tea (HEX A)

Lunch:
Turkey (S) tikka pieces with lettuce (S), cucumber (S), red onion (S), cherry toms
Mustard dressing (2)
Apple (S)

Asda Skips (4.5)

Dinner:
Pizza using BFree wrap (HEX B), 30g cheese (HEX A), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), jalapenos (S), puree (S)
Salad leaves (S)

EL mayo (1)

Other:
Grapes
Doughnut using HEX B and light jam (1)

Total syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Back