Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

hiya, just read through most the the thread and I completely feel for you with regards to binging. Im terrible sometimes. I gained back 2 stone in 6 months and feel terrible for it. But we can all beat that demon as long as we focus and not stress about it too much. Iv just started slimming world at home and I find its great for being able to eat proper food and still have treats. Hope today goes well for you! x

hiya, just read through most the the thread and I completely feel for you with regards to binging. Im terrible sometimes. I gained back 2 stone in 6 months and feel terrible for it. But we can all beat that demon as long as we focus and not stress about it too much. Iv just started slimming world at home and I find its great for being able to eat proper food and still have treats. Hope today goes well for you! x

Hello lovely, thank you for taking the time to write this! Its crazy isn't it! Like I said, I gained a stone since January alone and since June last year I gained back the full 2 and a half stone I'd lost. Shows how quick it can go back on when you don't even think about whats going in your mouth! I'm sure you can do it, SW is amazing and every time I go off plan I get mad because there is no reason to!
Good luck, I'll pop in to you diary :) x

I was shocked how quick it piled on too. It seams easy enough to lose weight then once you take your eye off the ball it all comes back double quick! Il try to keep checking in to give you some encouragement, though im sure you will do great

Ergh, if that wasn't motivation enough to sort it, I don't know what is! Just had to have professional staff photos done and I look HUGE! Epic double chin regardless of angle. It's made me so sad. Definitely going to have to get them redone when I lose all this weight! :(

That dinner sounds lush!

Oh hate getting photos done when not feeling at best :( will they let you get them done again then? X

Here's my super yummy dinner from last night. Tasted so fresh and.not oily at all!

ForumRunner_20140412_104632.png

How you doing Lily? xx

Hello all! Lil is right I was indeed at a spa day! Was lovely, took advantage of the pool to do some body magic and I've been on plan all weekend! I've been keeping me journal:

Saturday:
Brekkie:
2 LF quorn sausages, egg, bacon, beans (SS) and red onions (S), 2 hash browns (4)
Lunch:
Pops crisps (4)
Grapes
Dinner:
Cajun chicken (S) tooped with cheese slice (HEXA) and jalapenos (S), served with wedges, peppers (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S) and mayo (0.5)
Total syns: 8.5

Sunday:
Brekkie:
Magic pancakes (half HEX B) with strawberries (SS) and honey
Lunch:
1 slice wholemeal (half HEX B) topped with ham
Pineapple chunks (S)
Dinner:
Roast chicken (S) with potatoes, parsnips, leeks (S), broccoli (S) and gravy (1.5)
2x vodka and diet cokes (5)
Pops crisps (4)
Total syns: 10.5

So yeah I went out and drank booze and stopped!!! Wooo

Today:
Brekkie:
Baked beans (SS) on toast with a LF Quorn sausage
Lunch:
Grapes, Strawberries (SS)
Strawberry and white choc popcorn (4)
Boots duck sushi (2)
Dinner:
Lasagne - EL beef mince, chopped toms (S), mushrooms (S), onions (S), peppers (S), puree (S), garlic (S) topped with Quark and cheese (HEX A)
Kit kat cookies and creme (5)
Total syns: 11

good meals for the last few days. Good girl for limiting the drinks. Im not a big drinking (not touched any for about 2.5yrs!) but I know its hard not to drink when out with friends. But looking at your roast chicken on sunday makes me really want roast dinner!

Food sounding fab for the last few days!!

Pleased you enjoyed your spa day, and good thinking taking advantage of the pool to slip some body magic in there!

Have a great day xx

Thanks guys was at Ikea yesterday but didn't get a great deal, just an ornate mirror and some flowery décor stickers. Was a nice day out though I guess haha! I was good and took grapes and strawberries with me and sat whilst my family bought banoffee tarts and pastries! The only downside is Kieran's family came to stay Monday night all the way from New Zealand. I done good whilst his younger siblings went and bought English snacks they'd missed but then they brought presents over for us. Have any of you ever heard of Whittaker's chocolate!? OMG! It's so beautiful. There was this one that was white chocolate with lemon and popping candy! :drools: So I may have picked at this quite a bit! But fingers crossed I'll still be ok at weigh in tonight!!!
Today's food:

Breakfast:
2x Alpen lights (HEX B)
Banana
3x tea with milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Mugshot tomato and herb
Apple (S)
Mullerlight

Dinner:
TBC!

Good luck for weigh in! That chocolate does sound yum!! xx