Slaj's diary

Morning all, weighed myself and sts, that always seems to happen, big loss first week then nothing the second, mustn't feel disheartened otherwise I will go off the rails, I know this is a change in eating habits for ever not just a few weeks .
B scrambled egg, mushrooms and quorn bacon
L feta, olives avocado
T salmon with spinach , cauliflower and broccoli

Hi Sandra xx,

Your doing so well Hun, you know the drill - its all about overall losses than weekly. Just keep going xx.

Your body needs to catch up. I'm on week 3 weigh in tomorrow abd I'll be at sts or gain and I've been strict to the t! I'm not stressing yet. Will stress if nothing happens in two more weeks though lol!

Hi Sandra, agree that it's worth sticking the usual early stall out - we all know it works if you stay patient:)

Evening all
Well it's mid week already! Can't believe how fast time flies.
Food today
B quorn bacon , mushrooms, scrambled egg
L rocket, feta, green olives, spring onion
T haddock fillet baked with Philadelphia cheese , cauliflower and broccoli
S coffee with cream, celery stick
Bought a copy of neris and India's idiot proof diet cookbook, lots of lovely low carb recipes, egg and sausage muffins, roast aubergine & red pepper muffins, spicy tiger prawns and coconut cream muffins, can't wait to try them out

Ooh lovely. I miss the low carb tortillas the postage is just so expensive with low carb megastore etc !

Hi Sandra
Annoying about the STS but I am always the same week two too. I think it's the body in a bit of shock. You are still losing weight and the water will whoosh soon.

X

Morning all

Must tell you about my lovely breakfast out of my new book
Spicy scrambled egg, delicious!
Heat tsp butter and drop of olive oil, fry small onion ( I used spring onion)
Beat 2 eggs, mix 1 small chopped tomato, chilli flakes, cumin and coriander, salt and pepper , mix together, scramble and voila !!

Hi sandra, sounds like lots of tasty food:)

Morning all
Gave blood last night and could not leave til I ate packet of 3 biscuits! Cross with myself that I didn't take any low carb snacks with me, wonder what they would have said to me nibbling on chunk of cheese!
B spicy scrambled eggs
L rocket, feta, olives, cherry tomatoes and mayo
T will be fish with greens , broccoli and cauliflower
S celery with peanut butter

Back