Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

I've missed all the daily challenges. And they're mighty good as well. Going to write em all down and do them on one day to catch up. Though I don't have stairs in my house - will have to do those ones at work!

I AM STILL HERE!!!!

Think numbers may have dwindled tho :(

hi l'm still here, I agree it is very quiet. got weighed tonight and i stayed the same. did most of the challenges except the stomach ones i enjoyed doing them, maybe we can do some more.

my thoughts was if i pretend ive not been in here i dont have to do the challanges....!
Kally you are scarying meeee hehehehe
it is quiet tho, bring back meike!

4 pound loss!!!!!!!!!!? Thats FANTASTIC WELL DONE!!!!

Im still here too- no losses to report, not been to WI in 2 weeks, due to work demanding i work on a saturday! grr! Will weigh myself at gym later

1.5 pound gain

Oh we will my lovely :D
and don't you fret i'm enjoying these challenges so much i'm going to keep them up even when you do come back so guess what my lovely, you'll get to do them after all ;)

:p yeah, that's exactly what I was afraid of.. :(

Do we now seem to have the least members in our team where is everyone ?

I does seem awfully quiet... Everyone is hiding from you Kals and your whip :D xxx

my thoughts was if i pretend ive not been in here i dont have to do the challanges....!
Kally you are scarying meeee hehehehe
it is quiet tho, bring back meike!

Hihihihihii..
Am back - at least physically - work is busy and I have to read through sooooo much!! :D

Well, anyway, I have my WI tomorrow, have NOT been good at all :eek: but enjoyed it immensly :D so whatever the scales throw at me tomorrow, I'll just take it and get rid of it ASAP! :rolleyes:

Congrats to all the losses! Well done! And well, what can I say about the gains?! get in line? :eek::eek:

Hear from you soon! (not too sure when I will be able to update, work is so busy and I just fall asleep at home.. be gentle girls!!)
xx

Yay welcome back Meike
glad you had a good time
got a bit hairy scarey re planes while you were away
but glad to see you have managed to return
dont worry to much about WI at least you had a nice break

Hi everybody, welcome back Meike, had my weigh in on Thursday night and lost another 2lbs, I found out about a few low pointed products, I taught I would pass on for anybody who is interested, in Tescos you can get sliced apple in a tin with juice 1 point, there handy for people who dont like eating the skin on apples. Tescos also do half fat cheese slices,(soft cheese) and they are 1.5 points for two slices, Iced Gems are 1 point in a small bag (there tiny biscuits, you might remember them when you were younger) you get them in a six pack. there good for when you have a sweet. If I find out anymore low pointed food I will pass them on if anybody is interested.

Hi Girls!

Sorry for not having been in touch for such a long time! Felt of the wagon and was not too sure if comeing back here with my tail between my legs would do me any good, but am glad I am back here!! Still struggling to get back to pointing and being good, am on another holiday at the moment, Lake district for a week with friends, sooo beautiful - and will start again properly Monday in a week! :) Will see to liven this cemetry up a bit again! :D

Until then: Many many thanks for staying to faithfull and keeping posting your losses!! congratulations to all of you and well done!!!

xxx

hi everyone some of you may know me from my diary my names phill please to meet you all thanks( man of few word lol) :):):):):):)

Hello Meike and everyone in team 2 :)
I'd like to join you all as well. I'm Jen, 43, live in wales, married and just joined WW group last tues after wasting 8 months trying to loose wt on my own- I don't think I have any willpower :sigh:.

Nervous about tomorrows WI.

Back