Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Hello Meike and everyone in team 2 :)
I'd like to join you all as well. I'm Jen, 43, live in wales, married and just joined WW group last tues after wasting 8 months trying to loose wt on my own- I don't think I have any willpower :sigh:.

Nervous about tomorrows WI.

good luck at WI tomorrow jenpen its mine to xxxxx:):):)

Hi, you guys probably dont remember me but I joined way back when this group was formed. Have kinda fallen off the weightloss battle, no real good excuses really, except life got in the way.

However i've spent the whole day today feeling 4 months pregnant, not being able to fit into my work trousers, and many old summer skirts/dresses are tighter than they were..so, i'm back for my 4th attempt of WW

I'm going back to class tomorrow, and have started counting points today. I've done pretty well, am feeling slightly positive..however ive had so many "start again" moments, I'm not feeling like this will last, however i guess one can try!

Hope you'll accept me back! xx

:welcome:Welcome to the Team Jen and Phill!! :welcome:
Glad you found your way to the team-thread!
What we used to do here is (amongst supporting and helping each other, having an open ear for problems etc) is giving points for each weightloss per week, ie if you've lost (even if it is just a tiny half a pound) you'll earn 2 points for the team, if you sts you earn 1 point and for a gain it's 0 points. This was originally planned to be a little healthy competition between the teams but due to different amounts of active ppl in each team it didn't seem to get going properly. So, just to make it a bit easier for me, could you please let me know what day you're WI [edit: if I could just read properly, would help immensly: Tuesday for the both of you, right?? :D] and maybe a bit about how much you want to lose, what you're doing to lose it - 'just' counting points, eating healthily or just within your points?, doing exercise (which one, how often etc??).. If you want to feel free to share if you have a certain goal you'd like to reach at a certain time? Like for Xmas or Bday or something like that? Or whatever you feel like sharing! :D Glad to have you here!

As I said earlier, I am sorry that I haven't been here much lately, but as I got all my holiday out of the way now :D I think this needs some spicing up now! Team-points-wise I will start counting again from the 1st of June, just to have another fresh start with a new month!

Oh and girls (+Phill) please feel free to remind our team members whereever you see them that we're still/again up and running and that we'd love to hear from them again!

On a personal note: will have my WI tomorrow, the first one after a couple of holidays and am really dreading it - but am determined again and will stay on track! Have not started jogging again yet, but that is planned for tomorrow before work - so keep fingers crossed that I get my lard arse out of bed in time :eek:) foodwise I have eased myself back into healthy eating, and cutting down on portionsize, haven't counted properly over the weekend or yesterday, but am getting there :D

Last edited:
Oh, and would like to re-introduce the LIST again, for your aims for June please! ;)

Could you please copy/past/update the list as and when you post? (make sure you copy the latest so that nothing gets lost)

Looking forward to taking this a bit more serious from now on!

GO SLATERS!!!

JUNE
[Name (weight)(exercise)(water)]
cupovtay (...) (...) (...)
cupcakekatie (...) (...) (...)
DopeyAngel (...) (...) (...)
Jenpen (...) (...) (...)
Kally (...) (...) (...)
Littlepiecesofcheese (...) (...) (...)
Meike (will update after WI on Wed) (8x jogging) (2l per day)
NAJH (...) (...) (...)
NN89 (...) (...) (...)
Oneday at a time (...) (...) (...)

Phill (...) (...) (...)

Last edited:
:welcome: to the team Slaters Phil and Jen, nice to have you on board :D
Good luck also for your weigh in Jen
and Phil did you do your WI today or did you get lost in lost again :rolleyes:

:D Welcome back to us Anna

Righto in my diary I did say I was gonna weigh monthly basically because of a few things MR Bruce Hog ( for new slaters haha!! my old man )
has taken my scales and will only allow me a monthly weigh in.
Not sure how this will effect the team though, going to have to work on him and see if he'll give me back my scales :D

WI lost 3 pound (wi on monday)

yes i remembered lol ( in the 50 pound lost club now)

hello everyone proud to be a member of team slaters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kally can i nick your slate your weight signiture please xxxxxxxxxx

will repost with everything in a bit Meike no worries

Last edited:
WI day is MONDAY (was Tuesday this week due to Lost!!)
I want to lose another 60lbs, then I will re-evaluate. I hope to achieve this by Xmas (finger crossed)
I am counting points and doing exercise - mainly Wii Fit, I usually do 1hour each day 30mins jogging and 30 mins step plus. We usually go for 2 long walks each week - approx 2 - 3 hours with a 30min break.

I have some new jeans and I would like to fit into them by my holiday - we go on June 28th.
My second mini goal is to be able to wear my wedding ring (finger to fat), I dont know when this will happen - I might even need to chop a bit of my finger off :D

JUNE
DopeyAngel (...) (...) (...)
Jenpen (...) (...) (...)
Kally (...) (...) (...)
NAJH (...) (...) (...)
NN89 (...) (...) (...)
Phill ( 6lbs) (Wii - 1hr per day + 2 long walks per week) (aim for 2l per day)

could someone tell me if Ive done this right or not :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Team
Well first WI and 3lbs down.
Happy me :).
Long way to go , but I'll get there with all this help.

Well done Phil- U are doing soo well!

My WI day is tuesday and I want to loose my first stone by July 12th as my parents are coming to stay with me then and it will be 10 months since I've seen them. I started on 18th may and have joined a local group which seems like a fun minded group of people with a good leader.

Good luck everyone. x

:D Ok team Slate

Kally think's its about time she started up the daily fitness challenge again.
oh yes I do :p

This is going to start from tomorrow

So tomorrow I want you on the floor :whip:

10 sit ups then 10 press up rest then repeat

Yeehaw !!!

Yeehaw !!!

ok kally will do ( your the boss ;) my mrs says she will count them out and do them herself

Yeehaw !!!

hehe, love it!! and I did miss it last time, so yes, will go for it!!

aye aye si.. erm.. ma'am!!

hehe, love it!! and I did miss it last time, so yes, will go for it!!

aye aye si.. erm.. ma'am!!

:D hehe!! I waited for you to get back Meike
before restarting it, as I think it was a good idea
I have some real killers up my sleeve too :sign0151:

:D hehe!! I waited for you to get back Meike
before restarting it, as I think it was a good idea

OMG, am scared already... hope you'r doing them yourself, too?!?:p

Oh, and how is your training for the 5k hydepark thingy doing?? ready to jog them?? (same goes for Nikki btw... )
:p am waiting ladies!!! :cool:

Love it! I need a personal trainer and now I've got one - The Kallster. Right 20 situps and press ups it is for today (when I get home obviously, don't want colleagues thinking I'm nuts!)

Right, I'm in!!!!!

JUNE
DopeyAngel (6lbs) (8 x jogging) (1 x non-caffeine per day)
Jenpen (...) (...) (...)
Kally (...) (...) (...)
NAJH (...) (...) (...)
NN89 (...) (...) (...)
Phill (22 stone 3lbs) (Wii - 1hr per day + 2 long walks per week) (aim for 2l per day)

Good luck for June my little chickies :)

Just did the Kallster Personal Challenge - fab stuff. Next one please Mumma K!

P.S. Can we have weekends off??! :D

Back