Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Hullo! My name is Anna, i'm a student nurse and around 16st 5lbs..I was on SW last year and lost around 2 stones, but work and life got in the way and it all piled on again. I'm into my 3rd week of weight watchers, my 1st week I lost an amazing 5.5lbs! However gained 0.5lb back the week after...still feeling sore about that!

Im rather new to the whole discovery plan, am still getting used to it and making mistakes! Today I decided to walk to uni and back and am SHATTERED! Ive worked out i've earned around 5 activity points, so am having a bottle of wine tonight- going over points a bit, but hey..it's a friday night, plus I got an essay done today!

I'm a bit apprehensive about my weigh in on tuesday...naturally due to my small gain last week, i'm even more paranoid im not doing it right! I seem to be eating foods I like...!!!!

Hey Anna!

Welcome to the Team!!

We all have been there - weeks where we just can't seem to get back on track properly! *hugs*

Well done for walking to Uni, it is great that you put some effort into getting active, too!! keep at it, it will get easier soon!! (I still have to get starting, am better at preaching than actually doing :eek: - that's why I am the one in charge of the whip :D)

Am sure you're doing just fine and if you try to stay within your points for the next few days, am sure you will have a loss - it might even be our first loss in the team!! How cool would that be?!? :D
Let me know if you need any help with your pointing or with the plan, are you doing it on your one or going to a meeting?

Keep Slating girl!!

Mornin ;)

Hi to all you Slaters from 1 of your opposing teams....Going Going GONE!!!!

Hope to have some healthy banter with you all on our road to slimdom!!!!

Welcome to the Team Gerry!! :D

HI everyone,
just to let my lovely team members know i am starting my own mini challange of one month without bingeing or going over my points randomly, there is a tread for it but any support anywhere on the forum would be great! I want to do well for my team! :) wish me luck

My lovely Team!!

Seeing as we are starting properly from
tomorrow onwards I'd like to wish you all a good weightloss!!

It would be nice if you'd all let me know when you WI and as most of us are already part of the March challenge, I'd like to keep track of that here, too...

Meike (Wednesday, curr. wgt: 235lb - Mar: -6lbs)

Besides sticking to my daily points I will try and get jogging again, my first attempt was yesterday (and outch, am in pain:cry:) but I will at least jog once at a weekend - and will aim for a second time during the week... (now, there it is in black and white, can't go back now really.. :D:cry:)

Also I know that I find it hard to distinguish between being hungry or being thirsty, so I set myself another challenge for March: I want to get into the habit of drinking at least 1.5 liter of water (w/ sugarfree squash if necessary) per day.. I know that it will boost my weightloss, will make me feel more awake and is brilliant for my skin! Anyone wants to join in?

Oh, and before I forget: as far as I know we are all still on the road to lose weight, so no maintainers in this team? Correct??

So long, have a great start into March and don't forget to

SLATE YOUR WEIGHT!!

Last edited:
HI everyone,
just to let my lovely team members know i am starting my own mini challange of one month without bingeing or going over my points randomly, there is a tread for it but any support anywhere on the forum would be great! I want to do well for my team! :) wish me luck

Good luck for your mini challenge Katie!! Keep us posted how you're doing!!
xx

HI everyone,

:D We are right behind you Katie we know you can do it don't we team.

Right my weight in day is Monday, but because I'll not have the time tomorrow I weighed in a day early so for this weeks count i've lost so that 2pts to us lol
I'm going to do my own little mini challenge along with the sit up challenge i'm already involved in with our Nikki
and my mini challenge will be to do 30 minutes daily on treadmill plus 30 minutes step

Hi!! I think I've just been added to this team :) And I'm so excited!

I'm Tessa, 23 years old, 24 in April (gah!) and currently I'm 8st and 5'1 and have lost over 2st over the past 4 years (yo-yo dieting thanks to starting uni: independence, thinking that a chocolate and crisps constitute a meal...).

I realise that I am already at a good weight, however, I have gained half a stone in 2010 and want rid of it but more importantly, I want to re-establish a healthy outlook and relationship to food and exercise and in my opinion, ww is the ideal plan for this. My main motivation for joining this forum is for the support and accountability which I believe is essential to sticking with things in the long run, and I hope to provide support to everyone as well!

Recently I've been falling back into my "old habits" which involve avoiding anything that is remotely nutritious (ok, not quite but that is what it feels like). Basically, I have been living on sugar thanks to my MSc thesis, late nights, running on adrenaline and grabbing things on the go.

My weigh-ins are usually on a Friday and I'm also part of the March challenge (goal is to lose 7 lbs) and I am also part of "stop the binging."

My own little goals are to drink at least 1.5L of water a day and to work out for 45 minutes everyday (I'm counting playing with my little puppy in the park as working out!)

I'm also a little bit slow on the uptake today....what does "slate your weight" mean?

Hello Tessa, and welcome to the team
and lucky you I would kill to be 10 stone let alone 8 lol

But I do know what you mean about adopting a healthy attitude to food and getting the balance right.

Hi Kally!

I realise I'm really lucky to be the weight that I am right now and hopefully people won't be too annoyed with the fact I'm trying to lose a bit more....It has taken me over 4 years to do it and of course it's now that I've decided to join mininins....go figure!

Anyway, I'm so excited to meet new people and get stuck in!

Hi, My weigh in is on a Thursday night, and my team challenge is to do exercise at least 4 times a week, (exercise dvd and weights) if I can do anymore I will, and will drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water a day (mixed with sugarfree squash)and never to go over my daily points. Tessa congratulations for losing 4 stones and keeping if off and I can understand you wanting to have a healthier lifestyle, good luck to all the team members.

going to get to my goal weight!!!!

My weigh in was this morning and i managed a STS :) Very very happy and determined for my month challange.

Back