Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Well done Chicken I noticed the same last week having limited my bread and carb intake really boosted the system lol so joining you on the bread challenge obviously can't give up my Tlc Melba toast lol that would leave me with beggar all to eat

Can I be Stacey? I'm pretty unhinged and I reckon I could develop a penchant for gingers, they'd be an improvement on my usual menfolk-dates.

Of course you can sugar, well who would have thought our very own Cadbury Fruit and Nut a murderess lol Possibly think murder was not the way to deal with the menfolk issue though I'll make an exception for the K..b head lol

Last edited:
Hey all, well I am Tobii-Rhea, I am 27 years old and mother of 5. I am getting married in a couple years too (yay). I have about 11st to lose and am following WW. I have lost nearly 5st although gained a bit back since. I have just stopped going to classes to save some money so I need to find a set date to get weighed either at the doctors or Boots or similar. I am hoping to weigh in at Boots tomorrow if this one has scales so I will post my loss then as I haven't been to class for 2 weeks now. I don't know what else to put lol. xx
Welcome to the team Tobii

Just letting you all know I have set myself a little mini challenge. I want to have 4 stone in total off (another 5lbs) by St Patrick's Day (17th March... yes this year Nikki!!:D). Will keep you all informed of my progress. Anyone wanna join me? Anyone with Irish roots in here at all?

Yeap I have Irish roots the rest of my hair is blonde though :D I'll join you on the mini challenge G Man do I get a badge if I'm a good girl and do it lol

Lol meanie MEIKE whip please mon Capitan Gerry's begging for a good whiping ( kally goes in search of leather cat suit ) gotta look the part lol

Lol meanie MEIKE whip please mon Capitan Gerry's begging for a good whiping ( kally goes in search of leather cat suit ) gotta look the part lol

*hands over the whip and watches her closely* :D

oooh, nice leather cat suit, suits you :flirt2:

te he he, love catching up on this thread, particulalry after a crap day like today! Had a mid week sneaky peak on the scales this morning and things are on track for a loss this week, question is, how will i fare over the weekend, gotta keep up the good work, wanna add some more loss points to the team total!

Hi everybody, I think I will do the bread challenge and try to have 6 slices a bread a week and see how the weight loss goes, and Gerry I'm Irish, and I would like to lose another 2 to 3 pounds for Paddys day and then I will be down 5 stone and 7 lbs

Ran out of ham and had to put cheese in my pitta today, uh oh!!! The best i could manage was 1 tbsp of grated cheese (had to spread it out v. thinly!!) Anyone got any idea on the pts in a tbsp of grated cheese?

My hubby is Irish and my kids are obviously half irish so spose I have some Irish connection. I am only 1/8 irish so that don't count lol. I'm up for the paddys day challenge. A badge would be a fab reason to try harder for it though. ;) lol

te he he, love catching up on this thread, particulalry after a crap day like today! Had a mid week sneaky peak on the scales this morning and things are on track for a loss this week, question is, how will i fare over the weekend, gotta keep up the good work, wanna add some more loss points to the team total!
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Hi everybody, I think I will do the bread challenge and try to have 6 slices a bread a week and see how the weight loss goes, and Gerry I'm Irish, and I would like to lose another 2 to 3 pounds for Paddys day and then I will be down 5 stone and 7 lbs
Yay go for it hun xx

Ran out of ham and had to put cheese in my pitta today, uh oh!!! The best i could manage was 1 tbsp of grated cheese (had to spread it out v. thinly!!) Anyone got any idea on the pts in a tbsp of grated cheese?

I'd say a Tablespoon of cheese would be around 30g so if it was not low fat about 3.5 pet

I had an early WI today as will be super busy tomorrow on usual WI day. I have a 2lb loss to add to our score. Yay Team Slater!

Thanks for the feedback on the cheese, gonna take the average of the 3 responses and go with 2 pts, i always remember WW leader saying a matchbox of cheese was 4 pts and i'm not convinced the measley amount i had was even half a matchbox, so 2 sounds fair!!!

Well done on the losses mentioned above! Come on you slaters x x x

Back