Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Hi funky and amber welcome to the slaters, and congratulations to Phil for losing 2lbs this week, did the stairs challenge but can do the sit ups as I have a bad back.

Watch out for Mumma K, she is a slave to the daily shananigans we like to know as keeping fit... She kills us :) <kisses Kals on the cheek coz she loves her soooooo much really!> xxx

Walks up to Nikster excepts kiss and says coughs
did you do the challenge today missy or have you been unfaithfull again with that Amazonian biatch Maya the nutcracker

Hi funky and amber welcome to the slaters, and congratulations to Phil for losing 2lbs this week, did the stairs challenge but can do the sit ups as I have a bad back.

Thanks a mil :)

Congrats to Phil too on the loss :)

And Amberrrrrr <wolf whistles> Looking good in this team I see ;)

Watch out for Mumma K, she is a slave to the daily shananigans we like to know as keeping fit... She kills us :) <kisses Kals on the cheek coz she loves her soooooo much really!> xxx

Hehehee... with these complements you are spoiling us! :) ...

I will watch out for Mumma K, chuckles, alas i didnt do the challenge yesterday i got in about 10pm with a splitting headache, saw to the puppy, then the husband lol then went to bed :)

Ill do it twice tonight for penance - its my catholic irish guilt getting to me :)

Amber

Ps: WI tomorrow - i had a 3.5 loss last week so anticipating STS or small loss.. cant wait for my next 12 week tracker book and adding in water and exercise, roll on Thursday - WI plan phase 2:)

Afternoon team

Mumma K's challenge

Tonight's fitness challenge: stand up and sit down from a dining chair x 40 consecutively.

Welcome to Team Slaters Amber and Funky!! have fun and slate your weight :D

Afternoon team

Mumma K's challenge

Tonight's fitness challenge: stand up and sit down from a dining chair x 40 consecutively.

outch.. started doing that at work - but looked silly and that stupid chair (on wheels and it spinns, too) was always playing tricks on me.. and tbh, before I end up with my big backside on the floor, I'd rather do that at home (at least there is only my OH to laugh at me)..:p

did the walking up the stairs (at work - as I said earlier - hard work that is) but have to admit that I cannot do press-ups - noooo way! I tried the easier ones (on the knees instead of the feet) but I still couldn't manage them all.. will have to work on that - definitely.. this weekend! promised!

Well done for the losses!! and YAY to having this fred active again!! xxx

2nd WI and I STS. :(
Bit grumpy today as it was my * week, but my pal who I go to WW with also had her * week and lost 4 lbs.

Got the half price pedometer thingy though and hoping for better things next week.

Well done everyone else!

Not been on in day or two... been in work since 7am and its now 10.30pm.. last few days the same, unfort we are downsizing and as muggins here is HR manager, its a busy time indeedy

My WI was last night though and -2.0lbs, which brought me up to 25lbs loss in total :)

All for now :) If you dont see me tomorrow, you know why :)

Amber

:D Well done to all the team losers
Meike kind of started again after weekend slip up so will take Saturday mornings WI last week as a Loss ( seriously trying to do damage limation this week )
plus forgot the team fitness challenge for a couple of days
say your prayers team todays is a dozy

step up and down bottom step of stairs x 30 leading with left leg the 30 with right leg leading or march x 80

Haven't been on in a few day, I lost 2.5lbs this week, and congratulations to all the weight lose losers this week. Finished the stairs challenge, legs were a bit sore, but finished it.

Mumma K - my knee is too poorly for me to do owt proper. But in-keeping with team spirit and all that, I will do extra arm-things so I'm not slacking off!

That's ok Hannah :D

I've been a bit lax for a couple of weeks
and will have to take a gain this week Meike
rather a large one but thankfully don't get marked per pound haha!!
So new WI day for me of Wednesday

Back