Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sleep

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Morning Girls... and boys!

Has anyone else noticed this?..... I am taking forever to get to sleep of a night time lol. I mean i dont mind what so ever becuase i used to be sooo tired at 9pm and sometimes i used to go as ealy as 8.30pm, i used to leave OH and pop off to bed. But the last week i have been wide awake lol.

Anyone else found this?

On another happy note... I AM DAY 9 woop woop!!! I said that to my OH when i woke up this morning and he said ''well done thats 1 less than 10 and one more than 8'' haha!! Cheeky begger eh lol!

Have a good day xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JUSTKITTY

JUSTKITTY Full Member

Thats the complete opposite to me. I am always so tired - even in the afternoons I can nap (well I can't becuase I am at work but I would given half the chance!)

BUT saying that I do seem to be the exception to the rule. While everyone else on CD is wide awake and exercising, I am getting all the rest I can. :confused:

CONGRATULATIONS on Day 9!!! I see every day as an achievement on this diet becuase it is hardcore :)

4. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

seem to be a bit more tired that usall getting to sleep is not the issue keep waking up at 4 or 5 is a bit annoying

5. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    well done on getting to day 9 :) I now wake up at around 5.30am every day, that would have been previously unheard of as i am not a morning person, lol

X debs x

6. JessicaPink

JessicaPink Like to giggle

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yep!! Definitely hun!! usually I'm out like a light when I get to bed but it's taking me forever to get to sleep! xxxxx

7. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Haha glad i aint the only one whos going to bed late and waking up sooo early haha. <3 xxxx

8. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I`ve always been rubbish with sleeping so can`t really comment.

Just wanted to say well done for reaching day 9 :D

Xx

9. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    im perminatly shatterred
    i sleep at least 10 hours a night, more if my daughter would let me and i have to fight to stay awake in the afternoon ( coud do with a nap right now ) but when im awake and out the fuzzy stage im very alert and buzzy

10. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have had a lot of vivid dreams lately, not all of them are nice. I dont know if its the whole thing of being on a diet, or ketosis, or other things going on in my life just now but I am with you in that departement.

11. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    oh the dreams are awful arnt they.

couple of weeks ago i had a dream that my other half had a heart attck and died in the night before my daughters birthday and that i had to try and explain it to her on her birthday, woke up crying

12. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Its funny because the last time I was on CD I was shattered 100% of the time. Couldn't keep my eyes open. This time around I just can't seem to sleep. I am going to be later and waking up in the night sometimes 2 or 3 times. I am getting up earlier simply becasue I can't sleep.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.