Sleep

dj04

Does any body else find that they are waking up a lot earlier . I'm not sure if its the heat effecting me or it actually is the LT diet. I'm not normally one for getting up before 7:30 but 6 o'clock each morning is starting to get on my nerves lol.

Hi, I have been waking up because I need to pee all the time! I'm only on day 2 and felt quite good when I woke up this morning. It was early but there was a very loud thunderstorm. How are you finding LT on the whole?

I'm finding it all right . I'm into week three now and have 13lb of so far . I'm even able to cook for the kids now without wanting to nibble lol. I get weighed on saturday. So I'm counting the days but they just seem to fly by now.

Wow! That's a great loss, I bet you feel really good. Do you have energy? I feel really sapped today :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some days are better than others but ya just gotta keep pushing on . It'll all be worth it in the end :)

Day 4 and 5lbs off- feels worth it already lol

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great going I've tried to stop weighing myself in the house so ill just wait till Saturday to see my hopefully magic numbers

i seem in general i have more energy. i think its down to not feeling sluggish all the time from eating carbs and fatty foods all the time x

6am again this morning but a weigh in of 8.2lbs off so I don't care!!! I'm actually not tired though?!

Odd!

Back