sleeping on the liptrim diet?, i can't sleep at night :0(

lipotrimhereicome

hello all,been on the LT diet for a week today as most of you know lol, these past two night i've not been sleeping, its just been surface sleeping, does anyone else have problems with sleeping on this diet?xx

I had it for the first week and a half chick!!

But it does get better!!! xx

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu, not long to go then hehe. just keep waking up every 5 or 10 minutes thinking " i haven't been to sleep yet" i think it was 5am ish before i got to sleep, was just laying there.lol.x

Come 4pm, I'll have been awake for 24 hours. Feel weird lol! One minute I'm raring to go and the next minute I feel like I'm going to drop down with weakness. Odd really. But phew! Glad it only lasts a week n a bit. Couple more days then! Wooohoooo!!! I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby tonight. If I don't, sleeping pills, here I come!! :p

I feel as though I'm sleeping much better - 2 weeks in now. xx

oh god i had the worst insomnia ever!! was lyin there til like 3am an up at 6 for work!!

but it jus dissapeared, 1 week or so in an now i sleep like a baby :D

xxx

awwww this keeps me going, well you girls have all been such a help i went for my weigh in today and guess what??? 16lb's gone forever so far so good considering i cheated on the first day, and drank flavoured water for the other 3 lol, the chemist lady was amazed, she threw in a maintanace bar for free and told me i deserve a treat(i've not eaten it,it went in the bin!!).x

Back