sleeping problems

maggiewill

Good morning all, I started Atkins last Thursday and have been getting on well (i think) for the last two nights I have had bad dreams and have been boiling hot, my bedroom temp has been 17 so I don't think it's that, does anyone else have sleeping problems?
Thanks Maggie

You are in Ketosis!!!!! I mentioned in another post yesterday I have had dreams every night since starting atkins!

Lol that would be fab x

Your going to hate me Maggie, just like my wife does, I sleep like a log, night after night. :)

I also have dreams, very strange 1`s. Im very cold in the day time yet REALLY hot at night time. Im sure it will settle down.

Jim Jim Im sure u could sleep on a washing line, show off!! lol

Woofy X

woofy - mine are very strange too my friends think im crazy lol

Mine are strange as in STRANGE!!!!

Been dreaming about my Dad which Ive never done, has been nice as Ive missed him so much : O (

I dream in FULL colour! Very loud and bright! Real deep dreams and many of them through out the night. Im surprized I dont wake up very tired lol

Woof X

LOL

I think that's an Army thing woofy, you learn to get sleep when you can.

I must dream i suppose, but I can never remember any.

I've noticed I'm sleeping better since starting it - i used to wake up all the time but nowhere near as much now. But yes, very vivid dreams that seem like they're lasting for ages. I've always had strange dreams though, so not that much of a change, but the 'themes' have changed, if you know what I mean?

No Vicky, do tell. ;)

my dreams this week :-

my ceilings falling down, not being able to call my bf, my dog Gabi actually being a horse and getting chased by a lion that wanted to mate her, my friend putting teeth braces on me then making me walk down a beach in slippers

Im crazy ;)

my dreams this week :-

my ceilings falling down, not being able to call my bf, my dog Gabi actually being a horse and getting chased by a lion that wanted to mate her, my friend putting teeth braces on me then making me walk down a beach in slippers

Im crazy ;)

Hee Hee Ur not crazy hunni, every1 else is! :D

Woofy X

On the contrary, she is crazy woofy. :D LOL

LOL no, come on, tell us.

hmm, as if

Have had wude dreams which I shall not write about lol ( Now u know why Im looking 4ward to my afternoon nap)

ok, football match NAKED with old school friends talkin about Atkins then ran on to the pitch and started swimming which turn into the sea. The sea was so cold, was crying and my dad came to help me then he went. Then, found my self up a tree singing.....

All this dream was so loud, bright and full on......

Can I have a size 14 straight jacket please, in pink?

Woofy X

Back