Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

ok so had a sts this week...So start of a new week, and I really need to start writing everything down....

So today will be EE...

Breakfast: Mullerlite, grapes, banana and cous cous.

Snack: Apple & Baby bel light

Dinner: Potato and 2 ww sausages (2 syn), mushrooms, cauliflower, gravy (2 syns), orange

Snack: apple and baby bel light

Tea: 2 slices of nimble bread, ham, baby bel light and tomato toasted with large beetroot salad

Snacks: 2 x pink snacks (6 syns)
Strawberries
Milk (1.5 syns)

Hexa: Babybel light
Hexb: Nimble bread

Going to get out and have a long walk this evening....

A standstill is good especially if you've not been as good in the last week of the holidays. I think it's good to write things down again, and you look as though you're back into the swing of things.

I haven't written my weigh-in result down this week because my scales say +4.5lb in just one week. 1 or 2 are possible maybe but there's no way I could have put on 4.5... Aaagghhh! Pretty sure it'll sort itself out next week.

See! A standstill is better than that!

Yeah I think when you write it down you feel like your more accountable..

Hopefully thats just a blip and as you say by next week it will even itself out...

EE day today!!

B: Couscous, banana, grapes,strawberries and mullerlite

S: Apple and alpen light

L: SW fry of egg, ww sausages, ww bacon, loads of mushrooms and tomatos, with sw wedges .....yum!!

S:Orange and alpen light

T: Large beetroot salad with sardines and cheese and EL mayo (2 syn)

S: Solero (4.5 syns) + Rocky bar (4.5 syns)

Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Alpen light
Syns: 11

Had a little walk earlier on, so ok day today!!!

Little lads first week back to school is nearly over....thank god.
Poor little man is knackered (god he really is like a bag of cats!!). He is already making excuses not to go back...lol... imagine what he will be like when he realises hes in there for at least another 10 years..

Today was a yummy red day:
B: Smoked salmon and scrambled egg, with nimble toast (hexb) and lowlow (2 syns)

S: Apple, orange

L: WW sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatos and sw wedges and brown sauce (2 syns)

S: Strawberries & blueberries

D: Couscous, peppers, onion, carrot, sweetcorn and chicken, cheese (hexa) on top

S: Crisps (5 syns), Mini icepop (2.5 syns)

Trying to teach my little man how to ride a bike so have ran up and down the road after him like a mad thing... has to count for some exercise today???

So wi this morning. Lost 2lbs....
Very happy with that.

Think having a few red days really helped....

Ordered a dress for the wedding Im going to at end of month. It arrived today and my little lad thinks I am a princess... ahhhh.... makes a change cause usually I am a witch..lol
Anyway not 100% sure if its me or not, so will wait and see if I see anything else in next couple if days. Nice being able to pick and choose for a change.

Today was a green day.
Hexa : cheese and milk
Hexb : Alpen light x 2
Syns: 14
Walk: 30 mins

So all in all a good day...

Best of luck everyone for the week ahead!!

WOW

2 pound is amazing chick!!! thats great going!!

YOu must give us a pic of you in the dress

xxxxx

Thanks girls... well chuffed!!
On track for loosing 7lbs before end of month...only 5 to go......

Then will start on rest and aim for 1 stone off before christmas... that should bring me well into the 11s which I havent been in years!!!

Bit slow off the mark here, but 2lb - that's fantastic, well done you're really on track for losing your 7lb this month! :)

Well after 4 months off due to family issues :sigh:, I have decided that new year, new me.

This year I will get to target, its my ten year wedding anniversary :love047: and while I want to look good for that, I also want to do it for my son. He is the greatest little man and
I dont want to hold him back from anything and want him to continue to be fit and healthy and not follow in my footsteps.:family2:

I have been reading and rereading all my old sw stuff and I will be following mainly green days during the week (easier to follow when in work), and red at the weekends so that I can have my sw friendly frys and roast dinners.
:D

I will post my diary later on, going to catch up some diarys and get back into the swing of things. - Hopefully some of ye will pop in
:wavey:and offer advise/tell me where I am going wrong and listen to the odd moan, as I am sure I will have many along the way.

Best of luck every one for the year ahead, it really will be our year!
:clap:

So green day today:

B: Porridge with frozen berries
Banana

S: Apple, orange

D: Homemade potato and egg salad, with exl mayo 1 syn, 3 ryevita wholemeal crackers

S: Mullerlite & blackberries

T: Pasta and homemade sauce (loads of veggies thrown in) with cheese

S: Crisps 5 syns
1 alpen light
2 biscuits 3 syns

Syns: 9 syns
Hexa: 1 Cheese : 2 skimmed milk
Hexb: 1 Alpen light & crackers : 2 Porridge

1 litre of water, 3 teas, 3 herbal teas & 1 coke zero

No exercise today, but will get some in tomorrow.

How good am I today. Sitting watching Hawaii 5 0, and munching on grapes and strawberries.

Having them instead of my usual crisps and choc!! So I can reduce my syns by 5...happy days!!

Now back to drooling at the tv...lol

Thanks fit4hols!! You are almost there now!!

Green day today:

B: Fruit salad of apple, orange, kiwi, grapes and blueberries with mullerlite on top and 1 alpen light sprinkled on top

S: 3 ryvita crackers with choc spread - 2.5 syns and banana

D: Omelette with mushrooms and onions, cheese and mushy peas

S: Grapes, strawberries

T: Baked potato with pkt of aldi cupshotz sweet and sour on top, carrots and brocolli...

S: Hot chocolate - 2.5 syns
Biscuits - 5 syns

Syns: 10
Hexa: 1. Milk in tea and hot chocolate, 2. Cheese
Hexb: 1. Alpen light & Crackers

Still have a hexb to fit in, might add chicken to the omelette.

Well girls am I following green ok??

Glad I started yesterday, gives me a good start before I start back to work tomorrow. Resisted the chocs and biscuits last night, and had fruit in front of the telly.
Hopefully I will keep it up!

Back