Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Thanks!

They are the Ryvita wholegrain crackers (used to be able to have 6) so I had 3 and an alpen light...Hope thats right.

Have to say though choc spread on crackers was not nice at all...yuck! Wont be having them in a hurry!

Ladies can you please post or point me in the direction of a good speed soup.. One that doesnt have baked beans and if possible be able to bung it all in a slow cooker...

Evening sweetie. Another good day??

Well, there's the Superspeed soup that a lot of people rave about but I'm not keen tbh and it also uses up a LOT of ingredients, lol.

I think anything goes with soup - have a look at what you've got and chuck it all in! Or look down the list of superfree/superspeed veg and choose a selection. I usually start my soup off with the same basic ingredients: frylight some onions til soft, add 2/3 carrots then build up from there. Spice wise I like to add in ground cumin to give it a bit of a kick. Slow cookers are perfect for soup - chuck it all in, 1.5/2pints of stock and leave to brew :)

There are loads of soup recipes in the Recipe section if you need inspiration.

Quite fancy doing a pea & mint soup myself later this week ... just gotta get rid of my fresh ingredients first so it's cabbage leeks all the way!

Yeah Ali have survived another day. Work tomorrow and I know there will be loads of chocs and biscuits.being passed around.

Have my lunch all ready to go so hopefully I will be able to say no!!

Thanks for advise on soup. Not the greatest at making it, usually ends up watery, tasteless or a really put you off colour. Will throw stuff into slow cooker tomorrow morning and see how it goes. At least then I can have some when I get home and stop myself from grabbing crisps.

Blend it hun - that should sort you out. Also a couple of potatoes are great for thickening the soup AND for bulking it out.

First day back for me tomorrow too :sigh: Really enjoyed my time off and don't wanna go back :(

Oh I am the same. My little lad and hubbie are off all week so I know I will be dragging myself out of bed in the morning...
Will be running out the door though at 5, wonder will that count as some exercise..lol

First day back at work and oh boy do I wish I was anywhere but here.
Had 1 sweet this morning but it made me realise that I dont really want them to be honest, its just habbit of shoving them into my big gob...

Green day today:
B: Porridge with blueberries and raspberries

S: 2 mandarins & 1 roses sweet

L: 3 seaseme ryvita & banana, Aldi cupshots (Sweet & sour - - yummy)

S: Apple x 2

D: Vegetable risotto with extra light cheese, Mullerlite

S: 3 biscuits, 1 alpen light, strawberries & grapes

Hexa: 1. skimmed milk, 2. Cheese
Hexb: 1. Porridge, 2. Ryvita
Syns: 7.5 (May add some more if I want)

Running up and down stairs in work at least 15 times!! (Has to count as a little body magic)

Think I am getting back into the swing of things. Just need to keep fruit at hand for when I feel the picking coming on, that and cups of ice cold water!!!

Thats a good way to start beautifulmess.
What do you throw into the speedsoup?
Is it just your favourite speed veg?

Finding it ok so far, craving chocolate a bit but to be honest thats no real surprise seeing as how much I was eating before I started.

Todays another green day;

So far

B: Porridge, Raspberries
Banana (Was starving)

S: Apple, Alpen Light

L: Cupshot (yummy), 3 ryevita cracker breads, kiwi, Apple & 1 roses sweet

Not sure what to have for dinner tonight.
Maybe a jacket potato - Not sure what to put on it though... Dont like baked beans so will have to think of something else.. Cheese and ???

So dinner was
Baked potato with onions, mushrooms and mushy peas...With cheese.

So have had hexas and hexbs.

Going to have a malteaser choc bunny with a cuppa 9 syns...

Another good day today I think..

Just watching a program here on irish tv called operation transformation.
Really heartbreaking watching and listening to some of the stories. So glad I have decided to get my ass in gear and loose the weight so that I dont become one of these stories.
Although there is a girl on same weight as myself who is trying to change to change her life for a healthier one...(she was laughing about all her gym equipment being clothes hanger -- could see my darling hubby thinking thats the same as my wife..lol).

Well thats going to change now!!

Another green day:

B: 2 slices of nimble bread with banana, mullerlite

S: Kiwi, Alpen Light

L: CupShotz, 3 ryvita cracker breads, mini babybel lite, cherry tomatoes, Snack a jacks (4.5 syns), Apple

D: ??

Not sure what to have yet, maybe some pasta.....

Ah hun.. Loosing weight isnt easy is it is ot??
I seem to do well for a while then go back to my old ways and put some back on. Just need the motivation to keep going.. WILL do it this time..

Thanks a million fit4hols. Hope you had a great christmas..

Red day on Saturday.
Kept within syns
Had my hexs

Today..
Bit off track today. Brought my son to cinema and treated him as he is back to school tomorrow.. But back on track tomorrow.
Think will weigh in tomorrow morning and then it will be a fresh start to the week...

Woohooo...

Lost 3.5 pounds!! Thats a good start. I am delighted with that! Certainly keeping me motivated for week aheas

Back on track with a green day today

B: Porridge & raspberries

S: Grapes

L: Cupshots, 6 wholegrain crackers, ex light laughing cow x 3

S: Apple & Oatibix bar

D: Pasta, with homemade sauce with loads of veggies

sleepymum said:
Woohooo...

Lost 3.5 pounds!! Thats a good start. I am delighted with that! Certainly keeping me motivated for week aheas

Back on track with a green day today

B: Porridge & raspberries

S: Grapes

L: Cupshots, 6 wholegrain crackers, ex light laughing cow x 3

S: Apple & Oatibix bar

D: Pasta, with homemade sauce with loads of veggies

Well done sleepymum! That's fantastic! Def keeps you motivated when you get a good loss!!! :)

Back