Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

I'm enjoying it, I don't find it so restrictive as ww. But like you, keep thinking maybe I'm eating too much! I can't get used to eating pasta and potato's as free foods! I did loose 2lb last week, but don't feel like I've lost anything this week.

It is a big change isnt it. I have to stop myself from pointing everything, but I am really hoping it works.
I did like ww, but it annoyed me having to point fruit. I cut back on fruit to allow me to have more treats.
Thats what I love about sw. It encourages you to eat better.
Do you have a food diary

Good luck with your weigh-in today, thinking of you! I'm really looking forward to hearing about your weight-loss! Incredible that WeightWatchers made you cut back on fruit so that you could eat more treats, SW is much more fun!

Well had first weighin this morning and I have lost 7 pound.
Thrilled doesnt even explain how great I feel.

Has really made me determined for week ahead. Not expecting a big loss next week, but slow and steady and all that.

First red day today, I think

Breakfast
2 weetabix (hexb), strawberries, 2 apple

Snack
3 plums

Lunch
4 ryevita (hexb), banana, mullerlight

Snack
2 mandarins

Dinner
Broccoli, cauliflower, chicken breast no skin & 2 slices of extra lean ham

Syns:
5 bacardi breezer
5 aero biscuit

Thanks a million. Really over the moon, for the first time in ages I really think I can loose the weight.

Slimming world is so easy to follow, fits in great with family meals, and I love that it encourages you to eat so healthy. I have been converting some of my friends as well.

Thanks annabel

How was your day? Are you doing a mix of days?
I am going to have a few red days this week. Love green so far.

Thanks ali,
Yes will weigh every tuesday now.,I know things will settle down now, but I am happy with that.
What day do you weigh hun?

:happy096: Yay! I'm thrilled for you, well done! 7lb is very well-deserved after sticking to plan so well.

It's exciting isn't it, being sure that the SW plan works - fingers crossed for another good week:D

I'm on a Thursday morning, at home. I have done SW completely by myself ... with Minimins of course ;)

Yes, the Minimins community is great for helping motivate us, isn't it! Don't think I could do this without the help I'm getting!;) You've already lost over 10%, that's fantastic, commitment I want to copy:D

I joined online, but weigh at home.
I find minimins is full of great advise and menu ideas.

Red day today
Breakfast
2 Weetabix (hexb), banana, raspberries

Snack
2 apples, plums

Lunch
4 ryvita and sardines,
pineapple, mandarins

Dinner
Have to do shopping, so found chicken and veg soup (4.5 syns)
Strawberries

1 finger Pink snack (3 syns)
milk for tea (hexa)

heading out for a walk in a few mins =hope to do about 5 miles.

Thanks fit4hols,
I am thrilled it works. Have 2 stone lost now in total, so really feeling brilliant and can start looking at clothes again. . . God help the shops when I start lol. .

Thanks annabel

How was your day? Are you doing a mix of days?
I am going to have a few red days this week. Love green so far.

Just doing EE at the moment, but when I get in to the swing of things I think I'll def try and mix them up a bit. I've had a good day thanks, It's the evenings when I feel like snacking. Not sure whether to use all my syns either. Only used a max of 8 a day so far?

I have used between 10 and 15 everyday, but I think everyone is different. I am using my syns now as when I am nearing my target I can cut back on these.
But everyone is different.

Lol, I need my treats. .

Thanks fit4hols,
I am thrilled it works. Have 2 stone lost now in total, so really feeling brilliant and can start looking at clothes again. . . God help the shops when I start lol. .

Know the feeling! It can get expensive though... When I lost two stone a few years ago, I spent a fortune on new clothes, vowing I'd never need the old ones again and threw them out... I love shopping but...! That's great - two stone this year already, well done you:D

Woke up starving this morning.

Green day today:

Breakfast
2 apples, raspberries, blueberries and 2 weetabix (hexb)

Snack
2 Alpen lights (hexb)
Mullerlight

Lunch
Ainsley Harriot CousCous (3.5 syns)
Banana, Gooseberries

Dinner
Baked potato, mushy peas and mini babybel light.

Snack
Milky Way (5 syns)
2 rich tea biscuits (2 syns)

Felt hungry today, which I know I shouldnt. Really need to sit down and plan ahead a bit more. . .

Back