Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Yes, but that looked like a really good plan - sometimes you just feel more hungry than usual for no apparent reason. Hunger is my enemy though - it's fatal if I'm coming home and am ravenously hungry! I usually carry a tub of emergency seasoned rice with me, just in case:D

Hmm, mushy peas... Beginning to feel the desire to go to a really big import shop! How bizarre! I rarely ate mushy peas before!

Good luck for Friday!

Thanks fit4hols,
Mushy peas are yum. . Love them.

I think I left too much time in between my meals yesterday . Today seemed to be the opposite, nearly had to force food into me. . . Now thats about the first I can say that.....lol

Another green day, but was a picky type of day.
Breakfast
2 alpen light bars(hexb), mullerlight, apple, raspberries

Lunch
2 weetabix(hexb), mullerlight, apple, banana

Snack
Apple, Pineapple, gooseberries, babybel light(hexa)
Sweets 3.5 syns
Not sure if I will have anything else, but I will update later if I do.

Thats brill jin, slow and steady and we will get there.

Yeah feel a bit weird today. Yesterday felt starving, today not hungry at all. Lol, its one extreme to another.
Just feel like picking at stuff if you know what I mean, want something with a taste,???, ,but not sure what it is, everything just tastes bleugh.
Hopefully that makes some sense.

Think today went much better than yesterday. Yesterday must have just been one of those day.

Had a red day to change things around a bit.

Breakfast on the run
Chopped banana & strawberries

Snack
Sweet 1 syn

Lunch
Chicken breast with jerk spices (yum), brocolli, tomato, spring onion, 2 extra lean pork & beef grill sticks (3 syns).

Snack
Raspberries

Dinner
2 slices of wholegrain bread (hexb), tomato, cheese (hexa), spring onion, ham. . . .Toasted sambo (really looking forward to this. nom nom
Tayto treble crunch(5 syns), side salad

Snack
1 finger pink snack(3 syns)

Total Syns = 12 syns

Think a green day is on the cards

Breakfast
Fruit salad of apple, strawberries, banana, raspberries, blueberries & mullerlight on top.

Lunch
Baked potato, mushy peas, 3 laughing cow extra light triangles, cauliflower, brocolli

Dinner
Omelette, Tuna (hexb), 3 laughing cow extra light triangles (rest of hexa)spring onion, tomato, mushrooms

Snacks
2 alpen lights
apple
raspberries & gooseberries
Will use some syns for chocolate

Tomorrow is weigh in.
Really hoping for a pound and a half loss. That will break me into the twelves, so fingers crossed.

Really starting to see a difference in my clothes, and thanks to all the walking and jogging my legs are toning up.

Green day today

Breakfast
2 weetabix, raspberries, 2 apples

Lunch
6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread, tomato, Banana & Mullerlight

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Baked potato, cheese(hexa), sauce (2.5 syns)

Snack
6 cadburys chocolate fingers(9 syns)

Was down a pound today. Happy enough as thats 8 pound in 3 weeks, but would have loved to see 12 13.5 on scales. Will get there next week though.

I wonder did the day where I didnt eat much have an affect.

Anyway today was a green day

Breakfast
Apple, Raspberries, 2 weetabix

Lunch
Ainsley Harriot Cous Cous ,(didnt eat it all so 2 syns), banana

Dinner
Asparagus, with frylight mushrooms, tomatoes, half red and green peppers with 2 eggs scrambled, 1 slice of turkey (2.5 syns)

Snacks
2 apples, Milk in tea(hexa), 2 alpen lights(hexb), Tooty Fruity Sweets(4.5 syns), 2 choc fingers(3 syns)

Total Syns~ 12

Girls am I eating too much, or too much of the same food?, Am I following the plan correctly?

Firstly, congratulations on the downward trend!

As far as your meals are concerned, they all always look really nice, but I still don't think you're eating enough starchy carbohydrate - you only usually have it for one meal. I like your meals, and would keep the variety of fruit and veg, but would add a couple of potatoes or sweet potatoes to them if I was doing them myself. I would imagine that your total calories are quite low if you counted them up - I know we're not on a calorie counting diet here, but you're doing more exercise now? Possibly you're not eating enough calories for the exercise you're doing, and so your body has decided to hold onto them just in case?! I know that if I skip the carbohydrate, I get a good initial loss and then it goes back on when I eat it again, whereas if I eat lots I lose better weight overall.

Still, in 3 weeks you've lost 8lb:clap:, and I've only lost 6.5 in 4 weeks!

I have the opposite problem! I think I need to eat a little less carbohydrate and more lean protein. Oh, it's difficult to get the right balance!:sigh:

Here's to another good week!:D

Thanks fit4hols.
Will look into that for tomorrow.
Wouldnt be a big carbs person anyway as the tend to make me bloated, but I think you may be right. . . On way to work, so will post more later.

Well done on losing a lb hun! They all add up!

I agree that you may not be eating enough and your body will then hang on to its reserves for dear life!

Try and increase your food intake a bit ... you may be pleasantly surprised ;)

I think my problem is getting it into my head that I can eat.
I am certainly eating a lot more now than I was.
Will try and add more carbs to my menus. Have been feeling a bit hungry the past few days so I prob need to eat more filling foods.

Today was a green day.
Breakfast
Couscous, with mullerlite & raspberies, 2 apples

Snack
Fibre plus bar(hexb)

Lunch
6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread(hexb) with 2 banana, pineapple

Dinner
Brown pasta, with homemade sauce (passata, spices, peppetcorns, broccoli, sweetcorn, green beans~ cooked, then blended), sauce was yum!!!!!!!

Snacks
Tayto Treble Crunch (5 syns)
Milky Way (5 syns)
Milk in Teas (hexa)

Will have a good luck for work lunches, as I think this is the time I could eat more.

That looks a very scrummy day! When I'm having a ryvita (or 6 ;)) for lunch on a green day I also have a Mug Shot. Don't know if you can get them in Eire :confused: They are like half noodles half soup ... really handy for lunch times! (They do tend to make me bloat though :eek: but not everyone feels like this with them)

I've been making some scrummy pasta sauces too ... can't believe I bought Ragu in the jar for so long!

My tesco doesnt stock them, wonder though if there is anything similar in Ireland.....

My son devoured the pasta, taught pasta was brill! Great compliment from a 6 year old. Wont be going back to a jar in a hurry. . .

My son devoured the pasta, taught pasta was brill! Great compliment from a 6 year old. Wont be going back to a jar in a hurry. . .

Very high praise from a 6 year old:D
Nice to hear that about something you've done, isn't it!

Have a good day!:)

Another green day today

Breakfast
CousCous, raspberries, mullerlite

Lunch
4 ryvita, banana

Dinner
Brown pasta, homemade sauce

Snacks
3 apples, Snack (6 syns)

Will prob use up some more syns later. Today was a hectic day. Just been rushing all day with work.

CousCous with fruit and mullerlite is delicious and really filling. Is cous cous free on green.
Was thinking this would make a great breakfast, and then have my hexb's for lunch in work. Then could bring tuna on wholemeal.. .

Back