Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Thanks hun... Did feel a bit guilty but it really was a once off and like you said tried to pick the better choices.

Everything in moderation.....

Just re-read my my last reply and realised it came out wrong. I meant 'so impressed' as 'sooo impressed/very impressed!' but realise it sounds like 'so I'm impressed' which sounds rather rude... Oops, me and my way of putting things...! ;)

Last edited:
I had to reread your post as it didnt come across like that to me...lol

I knew what ya meant.....

Today was an EE day!!

B: Melon, pineapple, strawberries, mullerlite.

L: Golden wonder pasta pot (free),
2 * apple, pineapple

D: Homemade El beef kebab + chicken kebab, broccoli, brussel sprouts, (5 syns for marinade), Orange

Snacks
Fibre plus bar (hexb)
Milk in teas (hexa)
3 biscuits (4.5 syns)
Banana

Not expecting a loss tomorrow, but fingers are really crossed for a sts tomorrow...

If not and I have a gain, I know its because I haven't ate enough some days and went over on my syns on saturday...
So the areas I need to work on next week...eat enough, drink more, exercise more.

Fingers crossed for you chick

Good luck x

Good luck for weigh-in:D I think your Saturday treat was a really good idea of hubby's, and certainly 24 syns isn't going to break your diet if you stay within the range for the week. A treat is important. Where I fall down is going well over on one day (70 syns:eek:), being hyper-good for the rest of the week, and then falling again close to weigh-in, just as my weight-loss starts catching up. Need to sort that one...

Hope you get the result you want tomorrow, fingers are crossed!:)

Thank god a sts...

Now to get motivated for the week ahead....

Well that isn't too bad is it!!
A STS is ALways better than a gain!!

So well done!!! And now once you are back on you are going to lose loads! :D

Well dine for a sts!! Any thing is better than again. Xx

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**. week 1: 3.5lbs, week 2: 1lb, week 3: 2lbs

You're always motivated! But this week I know is going to be even better and you're going to aim for 2lb:D Keep eating your superspeed food!

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

My son is sick today so have spent the day rushing around after him and havent been able to cook!! Who ever invented choc raisens should be shot... Lol...Or more to the point who ever brought them into the house should be...

Back on plan 100% tomorrow!!!!!

How is your son??

Hope all is Ok today.

xxx

Hi, hope your son is feeling better now. I'm with you on the yog raisens, they never stay long in my house - evil things! x

So after the shi**st week ever, I am now back on track as of today.

My son ended up in hospital (he is ok now - thank god!!!), so after 3 or 4 days of no sleep and eating nothing but crap I have put on 2.5 lbs.

------------------------------
Line drawn ! Now its time to get back on track.

So green day today!!
B: Mullerlite, apple, strawberries, alpen light

L: Couscous (2 syns)
Banana, apple, alpen light

D: 2 eggs, large salad, tuna, extra light mayo (2 syns)

Snacks
2 biscuits (3 syns)
Snack (3 syns)

Hexb: Alpen light x 2, Tuna
Hexa: Milk in teas

Glad to be back to normal! To be honest I am not upset about putting on the weight. I know I will get it off, and once my little lad is ok and back to himself thats the main thing.

Going to have a quick catch up to see what I missed! Fingers crossed for a good week!!

Glad your son is OK (even if he is in hospital)

As for the weight on-flip me if I had been you in that situation I reckon I could have put on like 7 pound easy!! So 2 lbs is nothing!!!

But at least you are determined to get back on plan and lose it again so good for you!

You are all in my thoughts x

Ah thanks girls. Was a scary couple of days. Docs werent sure what was wrong with him so it was scarey!!!

Thankfully it was an infection that responded to antibiotics!!! Its hard when you are basically useless!

Anyway we are getting back to normal now. Catching up on sleep now and of course getting my fix of minimins. ;-)

So nice to see you back and raring to go! Really pleased your son's better now, it must have been very scary. xx

Today was an extra easy day!!!

B: Mullerlite, raspberries, redcurrants, grapes, blueberries

L: Golden wonder pasta pot, Alpen light, banana, 3 x apples (really need to shop lol)

D: 1/2 Ex lean grill steak, beetroot, tomatos, cucumber, spring onion, lettuce, sweetcorn

S: Alpen light, Snack (3 syns), Biscuits (4.5 syns)

Hexa: Milk
Hexb: Alpen light

Today was hard.. Really need to be do a shop, but think I managed my 1/3 superfree!

Think it will be a green day tomorrow!!!

Back