Slender Choice Sausages

audfen

Has anyone tried these?. We tried them yesterday they were lovely and even better there free on Extra Easy xx

I got them from Dunnes Stores. On the pack it says "as seen on Dragans Den" i never saw them on the show but our SW consultant told us about them xx

I cant but im on my phone i cant see a lot of what the website shows. Welcome to the forum its really great for tips and advice. Are u from Ireland to.

I know i had to have 50 posts on this before i could upload my photo xx wales is lovely we went there on a few family holidays.

Cool, never heard or seen these!!! Going keep my eyes open (wide) and try them :) Got some turkey sausages for later, which I never tried before, the world is my oyster now :p

This is what the packet looks like

.facebook_1943914792.jpg

.facebook_1943914792.jpg

Wow, syn-free meat sausages! I'd love to try these! Doesn't look like they're available in England yet - so, Irish slimmers, please be sure to buy lots so that they can expand their business over here :D

they are really nice especially as the are syn-free...

I used to think they were horrible but the consultant told us that they are supposed to be fried (in fry-lite) and not grilled like i had been doing...a lot nicer fried

I fry them they are lovely in frylight. Our local dunnes isnt selling them anymore hes says there not selling xx

They are back in our local shop again :) and a garlic and herb one xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back