slendertone - middle buzz?

Hey,

When i wear my slendertone belt - I feel intense contractions on each sides - but the one in the middle isnt as intense? I was wondering if this is normal or is my belt faulty???

Oh and hoowdy i got to that quick pulse programe, it is sexy... lol

x

bloody hell I just said that to Nicster lol

yeah and a little one;-p x

lol so many innuendos flying around this forum i never know if i am coming or going ;) lol xox

she said turn it on andpush your finger sgainst the middle stud and your finger should tingle , if not its faulty xx

coming or going hey lol xx

im doing my arms at the mo - but i will try that out and see if my finger tingles! lol tell her i said thanks....

the arm one feels mad lol pure weirdness
xxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoo

she said turn it on andpush your finger sgainst the middle stud and your finger should tingle , if not its faulty xx
nealry...soz hun i meant the middle pad you should get a tingle and if not, turn off and try sticking the pad to the stud harder ..if nothing still send it back x
Also when you have it on try pushing it on to the middle of your stomach and holding it more...if you feel it doing this, thighten your belt! or try lying down to see if it grabs em more

i will definitely try this - is the middle one not as strong on yours??? x

thanks ur help btw xx

Does anyone find that it feels stronger on one side than the other, I can feel it on both but always feels more intense on the left for some reason!!

Arms freak me out big time, and can't get above 35 on them!

Gx

no, I had 99 on 4 sessions today and I felt the sides but not the middle but maybe it did work and I couldnt tell dunno

this is normal on women G as the chrologean in women is weaker in the left men are the other way x

i will definitely try this - is the middle one not as strong on yours??? x

thanks ur help btw xx
No probs hun...the middle one seems the same...but i do have a belly piercing..maybe thats conducting more elecy lol i can pyhsically see it pulling my abs up ...but if its not on tight enough or in the right palce it wont!!
Really want an arms one...but, just spend a grand on a fence ...gutted :(

buzzzzzzzzz....

Does anyone find that it feels stronger on one side than the other, I can feel it on both but always feels more intense on the left for some reason!!

Arms freak me out big time, and can't get above 35 on them!

Gx

Have u checked that you got it at the same level on each side? I sometimes feel the left side contracts more...

I do my belt on number 52 and my arms on number 16 (im such a chicken) lol

xox

eh?

this is normal on women G as the chrologean in women is weaker in the left men are the other way x

what is chrologean?? if u dont mind me asking?
x

Thanks Gary, that sound right technical.

Yep up to 99 both sides so should be okay, will keep going see if I end up lopsided!

Got my mini on at the mo, you wouldn't believe what my arse can do with the aid of electricity!

xx

Dunno but it sounded good lol xx

OMG PORG! YOU ARE ON LEVEL 99 ALSO!

OH I FEEL LIKE SUCH A WIMP.... WILL TRY TO UP IT TOMORROW TO IN THE 60'S AND GET IT TO 99 WITHIN A FEW DAYS OR SO!

So u got ur mini going? Oh what does it feel like??? lol xox

99 isnt that bad its like a major tummy rumble xxx

Back