Slideshow

I look like i have eaten myself in mine lol!!! makes you feel good seeing the afters tho! are you in the inspiration slide show or just in the link you posted?

nope deffo not getting in - it might just be blocked at work. will look at home tonight, thanks tho min. hows your weight loss going?X

well actually i can see how its going, i mean how are you feeling in general? your having good losses each week.xX

You're a Hotty, Toni!:)

Looking Good!;)

Thanks Pineapple it is going very well, can't believe I am into my seventh week.

Love Mini xxx

Toni, wow, you look fab - even your before pics looked good, but blimey you have a flat tum now! lucky devil!! well done to you.xxx

Honestly, you girls are too kind :) thankyou all for your nice comments :):):)
Li'll, believe me, close up its not pretty! lol I was watching a programme a few months ago, about two teenagers that wanted cosmetic surgery. One was an English girl (with puppy fat) wanting a tummy tuck :doh: ... and the other was an american girl, who'd had a baby very young... who also wanted a tummy tuck. Now this american girl, went to the surgeon who examined her, and her "awfull stretch marked tummy" ... and when you saw her tum, is was hardly anything!!! the marks were way below her belly button and I remember thinking, I wish mine was only that bad.... Then the surgeon turned round and said she had the skin of a 50 = year old on her tummy :eek: I was like... WHAT!!!!?????
That must mean my tummy was likened to that of a decomposing corpse!!!!! I nearly fell off my chair I tell ya!
Anyway, she got her tummy tuck:rolleyes: Hey ho :rolleyes:

Back