Slight panic!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Super Nana, 28 May 2014.

1. Super Nana

Super Nana Active Member

I need some advice! Next week I am due to go for a pre booked cream tea with some friends what do I do ? HELP xx
  2. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

I'm on my phone so can't see your stats as to where you are in your journey.

Some might advise you just go with the flow and carry on blithely afterwards but, in reality, it's never quite as easy as that and often breaking the momentum is a big mistake and the end of one's diet.

Can you reschedule the cream tea? If not prepaid, reorganise the occasion to go elsewhere for a steak and salad type meal?

Good luck whichever way you go...
  3. Super Nana

Super Nana Active Member

Rang the hotel and asked if they could help me x Very obliging and doing a prawn salad with no dressing for me ! Thank you for advice x
  4. couteaux

couteaux Well-Known Member

Well done for speaking to the hotel! Going in prepared will help enormously and stop you feeling like you should just have what the others are having. Great stuff! :)
  5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Oh I am pleased for you. As one who has recently broke her diet, I so understand how hard it is to get back in the saddle afterwards, and a prawn salad is a lovely thing to have too - a real treat!
    Enjoy (particularly at your next weigh in!)
  6. Super Nana

Super Nana Active Member

Thank you for being so supportive - nice to know others feel just like you xx