Slightly Concerned

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MYK_22, 9 March 2010 Social URL.

1. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Anyone used the "fiber clear" thats recomended on the lipotrim website? Anyone else thought it slightly odd that per serving their is 6grams of carbohydrates?!

Mixing 2 spoon fulls of this, with a drink could kick you out of ketosis.

Just wondering what other peoples views are and if they've used it have you stayed in ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    I'm using it but not messuring exact, how do you really know you are in ketosis anyway with out testing?

4. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    For me the signs are:

Bad Breath
    Furry Tounge
    Darker urine - not dark, just darker (though still keeping HIGH intake of water)
    Freezing hands
    My urine stinks (odd side effect but not uncommon!)

Also, the ketostix tell me haha.

Looking at the site they say that each spoonfull contains 3g of carbohydrate but less than 1/2 a gram is absorbed. But the pack says 6g so assuming 1g is absorbed.

Just wondering what if it had any effect on people when they recomend it on their site! :)

5. Fedupbeingafattie!

Fedupbeingafattie! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi MYK
    I replied to your message but instead of it being a reply its a thread!! OOOpssss
    Well the long & short of it is that it never affected me when i did it yrs ago
    But wont take it this time unless i need to!!
    Good luck x

6. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks MYK I'm in ketosis big time, tho have been a little hungry tonight.....but still didn't give in yey!!

7. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was hungry while at uni tonight (I'm only on day 4) but usually I finish uni and come home and have something to eat so guessing thats why!

Thanks Fedupbeingafattie! at least I can trust what they say on this then. I'm not going to take it daily as everything seems to be normal, though I dont expect to stay as "regular" with not actually eating any meals! haha

8. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    I have been taking fiber clear every day from week 2 and it's done me no harm;)

Clair x

9. sci-fi

sci-fi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    tony ferguson
    Hi,

I took the fibre clear 3 mornings this last week and it was fine. I usually just take a teaspoon full. My pharmacist recommended it and says it is fine if that helps. As for the hunger I was particularly hungry tonight too. I think it hits me the most in the evenings because I usually enjoy my dinner in the evening as I watch the soaps so miss it the most then. Best of luck...

10. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well i made it through. Up to day 5 now. Fat burner taken, morning shake had. Now time for a run :)

i'm taking it one day at a time. I'll get their eventually. So far their hasnt been a morning on the scales when i havent lost!

11. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    I suggest Ducolex!

12. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Think ill save the ducolax for when im struggling, haha. was thinking that this may just keep me regular! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.