Slightly Concerned

MYK_22

Anyone used the "fiber clear" thats recomended on the lipotrim website? Anyone else thought it slightly odd that per serving their is 6grams of carbohydrates?!

Mixing 2 spoon fulls of this, with a drink could kick you out of ketosis.

Just wondering what other peoples views are and if they've used it have you stayed in ketosis?

I'm using it but not messuring exact, how do you really know you are in ketosis anyway with out testing?

For me the signs are:

Bad Breath
Furry Tounge
Darker urine - not dark, just darker (though still keeping HIGH intake of water)
Freezing hands
My urine stinks (odd side effect but not uncommon!)

Also, the ketostix tell me haha.

Looking at the site they say that each spoonfull contains 3g of carbohydrate but less than 1/2 a gram is absorbed. But the pack says 6g so assuming 1g is absorbed.

Just wondering what if it had any effect on people when they recomend it on their site! :)

For me the signs are:

Bad Breath
Furry Tounge
Darker urine - not dark, just darker (though still keeping HIGH intake of water)
Freezing hands
My urine stinks (odd side effect but not uncommon!)

Also, the ketostix tell me haha.

Looking at the site they say that each spoonfull contains 3g of carbohydrate but less than 1/2 a gram is absorbed. But the pack says 6g so assuming 1g is absorbed.

Just wondering what if it had any effect on people when they recomend it on their site! :)
Hi MYK
I replied to your message but instead of it being a reply its a thread!! OOOpssss
Well the long & short of it is that it never affected me when i did it yrs ago
But wont take it this time unless i need to!!
Good luck x

thanks MYK I'm in ketosis big time, tho have been a little hungry tonight.....but still didn't give in yey!!

I was hungry while at uni tonight (I'm only on day 4) but usually I finish uni and come home and have something to eat so guessing thats why!

Thanks Fedupbeingafattie! at least I can trust what they say on this then. I'm not going to take it daily as everything seems to be normal, though I dont expect to stay as "regular" with not actually eating any meals! haha

I was hungry while at uni tonight (I'm only on day 4) but usually I finish uni and come home and have something to eat so guessing thats why!

Thanks Fedupbeingafattie! at least I can trust what they say on this then. I'm not going to take it daily as everything seems to be normal, though I dont expect to stay as "regular" with not actually eating any meals! haha

Hi,

I took the fibre clear 3 mornings this last week and it was fine. I usually just take a teaspoon full. My pharmacist recommended it and says it is fine if that helps. As for the hunger I was particularly hungry tonight too. I think it hits me the most in the evenings because I usually enjoy my dinner in the evening as I watch the soaps so miss it the most then. Best of luck...

Well i made it through. Up to day 5 now. Fat burner taken, morning shake had. Now time for a run :)

i'm taking it one day at a time. I'll get their eventually. So far their hasnt been a morning on the scales when i havent lost!

Think ill save the ducolax for when im struggling, haha. was thinking that this may just keep me regular! :)

Back