Slim a soup ??

raquel

pink lady
why are slim a soups at 40cals 2-3 syns and mug shots 250cals free... am i missing something, i was just going to have a soup..and it was 2syns, thought no im saving them for later.. so had mug shot.. which is free... but lots more cals ???

Because pasta is a free food and will fill you up and keep you full.. Powdered soups (im guessing thats what they are) don't contain any free foods and are unlikely to fill you up

i was just thinking the same - had my first mug shot in a while and was qutie horrified at the amount of calories - not sure why this is a free food as it seems naughty

Chocolateworm explained is above - SW isn't about calories so you can't equate the 25 calories in a mugshot to 250 calories of, say, chocolate. The vast majority of the calories in the mugshot come from pasta which is a free food and is known to fill you up for a longer period of time. If you made your own minestone soup and added pasta shapes it would be exactly the same situation. Yes pasta has calories but they are not empty calories as with chocolate. And 250 calories is not out of place for a lunchtime option.

Back