Slim and Save - Frequently Asked Questions

I think people tend to use those breath strips, or a spray.

As for exercise, I think they advise not to go mad for the first couple of weeks while your body is adjusting but that you should be ok to do moderate exercise after that. If you want to do a really hard workout then I believe that you can have an extra pack or some additional protein. Rebekah works out and I believe she does this on her hard workout days.

No chewing gum but theres some breath strips on amazon called Nuphar!!! They're pretty cheap!!! X

Stick with rinsing with an alcohol free mouthwash. Will also help remineralise your teeth, which can only be a good thing!

I do chew gum, and I still appear to be loosing, I guess it is try it and see if it makes nay difference, I did two weeks with it and 2 weeks without and lost the same 3lb every week so I just use it when I need to.

Day 1 so far so good, everything tastes fine, in fact better than CD!!!

Im on my iPhone so having trouble looking up things,

What drinks are allowed, teas, herbal, coffee, etc... Thank you

Super! I was going to hammer into some chewing gum so I'm glad I looked at this thread first! :p

Very helpful thanks! Will you lose more weight if you do not have the veg every day? Just asking incase someone has seen a weight loss difference. Thanks

The veg has very few calories so won't make much of a difference.

With regard to breath fresheners - can you eat Smints?

I did Cambridge last year and these were allowed, so figured should be allowed here too?

I am curious about the smints too and gums as mostly are sugar free, I don't remember what did I do when I was on Lipotrim..:confused:

I also have a few questions to anyone who's been on LT, do the shakes taste alike?
Am I allowed to use stevia?
Can't I do the porridge on the stove? I really don't like doing porridge on the microwave and I like my porridge with honey I am worried I won't like this one
Maybe I should direct this question to the costumer service, can I use light soy milk? I'm not strictly vegan but I like using this other than skimmed milk as it doesn't contain net carbs and has a nice taste so I wonder if I could use this or even more than skimmed milk quantity

You can use breath spray - not gum or Mints

Porridge can be cooked on stove same as all the other meal packs hun

As long as you count the carbohydrates in the milk alternative.

Email s&s to ask if your concearned about any product you want to use with the plan- they are excellent and will get back to you fast

Thanks Rebekah - did do a bit of internet searching and they seemed negative regarding the mints too.

I did use Smints when on Cambridge and got on fine, so I'll see how I go, but keep them to a bear minimum - when I know I've got to talk to someone face to face!

oops, I thought we could have sugar free mint gum as it has no citric acid and you don't actually eat it

silly question, where will i find the allowed veggie list please?

Back