Slim and Save - Frequently Asked Questions

Im gonna give it ago! Jst after I finish last nights dominos. :)

Thanks for the tips xx

Just wondered if I could have the protein and veg/salad together as a fourth meal? I'm thinking this is ok as it is still within the same day. Thank's Again.x

Yes, you can. When you have any of the packs, protein and veg is entirely up to you :)

Quick Question about pack combinations.

I know you can only have one bar per day and one product containing milk, so theoretically I could have porridge (milky), bar and shake.

My question is, are the meals interchangeable for the shakes? I.e could I have 2 meals a day and a bar? 2 meals a day and the porridge?

Or is there a bar/meal combo limit?

Cheers?

Usually I stick to 2 shakes and a bar but wanting to mix it up a little at next order.

Yes Lexie, you can have any combination you like. So you could have 3 spag bols in day :)

Newbie query about drinks..

Quick question!!!

I have seen a post about what you can drink... but alongside my black coffee, I drink a lot of Pukka tea... these are not fruit based however they do have flower roots and wondering if they will have any affect on ketosis...

Thanks

Thanks BG!

Not sure whether any of them would contain citric acid.. that seems to be the thing to avoid...

.. Apparently once you are actually in ketosis, it has little effect however it can inhibit the body going into ketosis and cause worse hunger pangs..

Anyway... I'll avoid for the next few days, stick to Dr P Zero, green tea and peppermint tea and see how I go... although I have had none today and feeling a lot less 'starving' .... might just be a coincidence though as it's now Day 5!

Quite a lot of things contain citric acid to be honest but some of them (like the S&S spag bol) have such small quantities it doesn't affect anything. However, best to avoid for a bit if you think they affect you.

Some people do 3 packs without protein but SnS tell you to have protein and I woukd strongly advise it. When you are in ketosis your brain gets most of its energy through ketosis but a still needs a minimal level of glucose. Your body will turn the protein which you eat into glucose. If you don't eat enough protein your body will use your muscles to produce the glucose (through a few steps) instead, leading to muscle wastage. Not only is this a bad idea generally but it will also reduce your motabolism - making it harder to maintain once you have lost the weight.

I am currently doing Lipotrim and really really struggling with no food at all and have been advised to look at slim and save but I am so confused.

there isn't anything clear on their website on what you do what you can have , do you have 2 shakes and a meal packet? Can you add other food to that meal ?

I am so confused, any help would be appreciated.

I have around 8 stone to lose

Back