Slim and Save - Frequently Asked Questions

i looked and couldnt see it, im going blind as well as daft!

Each day you may also have:

• 200g of: Asparagus,Bamboo Shoots(canned,drained),Broccoli,Cauliflower,Celery,Courgettes,Cucumber,Fennel,Gherkins,Green Peppers,
Green Chili Peppers,Leeks,Lettuce, Mushrooms (not fried),Olives,Rocket Salad,Shallots, Spinach,Spring Onions,Swede (flesh only), Turnip (flesh only & must be boiled) Watercress & White Cabbage.

Sorry for the stupid question, but - is the shallots the same as onions? I'm not from England so I'm not quite sure.

Thanks for understanding!

unique_e said:
Sorry for the stupid question, but - is the shallots the same as onions? I'm not from England so I'm not quite sure.

Thanks for understanding!

Shallots are small onions.

With the ketosis breath I had to make do with the little mint strip things (ok on lipotrim I think - NuPhar fresh breath strips). I would have preferred chewing gum! but cannot have it with these braces on.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just getting ready to start in next few days, really useful thanks!!

Lots of great advice. Ive just ordered a starter pack & I plan to start on Wed or Thurs so I can have a quiet few days as far as not working.

Really sorry if this has been asked/answered already, but is there a difference in results if you do tfr or if you do 3 packs ands protein meal, I.e.chicken n veg?
Thanks

No difference in loss - the calories are roughly the same for both plans.

Hi everyone is there much difference in this diet and the lipotrim diet..
ive gained a lot of weight and need it off fast as I need an operation to remove my gallbladder and would rather have a few stone of before having the op,
here in NI I pay 45 pw for lipotrim so I can see the price difference but what about the weight loss ?

Hi everyone is there much difference in this diet and the lipotrim diet..
ive gained a lot of weight and need it off fast as I need an operation to remove my gallbladder and would rather have a few stone of before having the op,
here in NI I pay 45 pw for lipotrim so I can see the price difference but what about the weight loss ?

Hi hunny, with s&s you can either have 4 packs per day or 3 with one high protein/low carb meal. You can also have 200g of certain veg (all green) with your meal packs. There are sooooo many flavours of shakes and meal packs and there are bars you can have too. I've only ever tried s&s but from reading threads on her it seems there is a much bigger variety and because you are allowed to actually eat with it, it doesn't seem as restrictive of other diets. Plus it's half the price of most VLCD's. On average, if you stick to it, you lose a stone per month. I'm not weighing at the moment because I go completely off track when I do but I've dropped a dress size in 3 weeks. I lost 2 stone before Xmas (and before I went off the rails) but think I'm nearer 3 stone lost now.

Hope this helps.

xx

Thanks Hun , I really want to do TFR I find it a lot easier can slim and save be done as TFR
well done on your weight loss xx

Thanks Hun , I really want to do TFR I find it a lot easier can slim and save be done as TFR
well done on your weight loss xx

Thankyou!! Yea you can do it as tfr, you could even choose to just have shakes if you wanted. I have 2-3 shakes a day and one meal pack or a chicken and veg meal. Like I said, I've decided not to weigh from 1st Jan so don't know how well I've done by way of weight lost but I've dropped a dress size so it's obviously working.

xx

Thankyou!! Yea you can do it as tfr, you could even choose to just have shakes if you wanted. I have 2-3 shakes a day and one meal pack or a chicken and veg meal. Like I said, I've decided not to weigh from 1st Jan so don't know how well I've done by way of weight lost but I've dropped a dress size so it's obviously working.

xx

Thanks love I'm going to order some today I guess if there is a day that I'm struggling I can have a chicken salad where on lipotrim it's very strict !! I joined this forum in 2008 here I am 5 years later bigger than ever still battling I'm fed up with myself now , why have u decided not to weigh ur self ? X

Hi, can anyone tell me the maximum carb allowance of this plan? I'm on my second day, yesterday I had 60g and today it will be 52g I am 70 calories under the 650 limit and wondered if I could therefor add a little bit more veg as long as I stay within 650 calories?

Back