Slim and Save meals

frumpymum

Hi everyone,

I'm new here almost at the end of day four and no one is more suprised than me that i'm still here and it's been relatively smooth sailing! I've tried lipotrim three or four times and the furthest i have ever gotten is day three so i feel like i've achieved something already!!!

I find the variety with slim and save fantastic and generaly the shakes are much tastier in my opinion, i havn't tried any meals or bars yet but i have just ordered some for next week (that's confidence for you ha ha). I've had a sneaky weigh and i'm liking what i can see on the scales although i have done entirely shakes so far, i was just wondering if those of you who have used meals and bars feel that they slow down your weightloss at all? I'm probably being silly but i'm nervous of messing up cause i still can't quite believe i've got this far! i've been trying to loose weight all my life but have never struggled with food like i have in the last year and i've always been up and down but have never been at the weight i was when i started this diet! also on the evening of day two i felt awful headache, dizzines and sooooo cold i could have cried, i was mad hungry and craving anything and everything but i went to bed that night and woke up feeling pretty good and i have not felt hungry since!! Don't want another day like that not sure i could have that willpower again!!

Laura x

[FONT=&amp]Heya,

Gz on sticking with it [/FONT]:)[FONT=&amp] I hope I can follow in your footsteps and keep at it.

As the meals are interchangeable I really don't think having the meals and bars will affect the weight loss, as its part of the plans make up to be able to choose any pack you like and still get on average a loss of nearly a stone a month. I have only just started myself and have 1 bar, 2 shakes and a meal pack a day. Not sure I could stomach shakes all day lol got a swishy tummy as it is!

I'm guessing as you wrote this a while back you have had the chance to try out the bars and meals I hope you like em :) I'm still a bit funny with the meal packs but I'm sure I'll get used to them.

Good luck with your weight loss Laura [/FONT]:D

I have either 3 meals and a bar or 4 meals every day and its not having an adverse affect.

Its calories not content that matters and the calories in the meal packs are same as the shakes

Hi, pen87, i have had chance to try them out now and i'm loving the meals! They do taste a bit funny at first but i've noticed even the shakes taste better the further i get, i suppose it's because you get the sugary stuff out of your system! Believe it or not i don't have a sweet tooth and find the shakes get a bit sickly after a while, i've fallen into the same pattern 1 bar, 2 shakes and a meal and i'm finding it much easier going! Good luck with your weight loss too, when is your first weigh in? :)

Thanks startlight, your absoloutly right i feel a bit silly now as it's a bit of a no brainer isn't it :silly:ha ha! Sometimes you just need someone to point out the obvious hey lol!

Hi, pen87, i have had chance to try them out now and i'm loving the meals! They do taste a bit funny at first but i've noticed even the shakes taste better the further i get, i suppose it's because you get the sugary stuff out of your system! Believe it or not i don't have a sweet tooth and find the shakes get a bit sickly after a while, i've fallen into the same pattern 1 bar, 2 shakes and a meal and i'm finding it much easier going! Good luck with your weight loss too, when is your first weigh in? :)

Thanks startlight, your absoloutly right i feel a bit silly now as it's a bit of a no brainer isn't it :silly:ha ha! Sometimes you just need someone to point out the obvious hey lol!

The meals really do taste a bit funny lol but I think your right about the needing to get the sugary stuff out of our systems first to appreciate them more.

Weigh in is on weds! ill be trotting down to the well point in morrisons to see how well/bad Ive done :D

I have either 3 meals and a bar or 4 meals every day and its not having an adverse affect.

Its calories not content that matters and the calories in the meal packs are same as the shakes
Starlight I've been reading your diary by god your weightloss is amazing on S&S :) u say sometimes u have 4 meals :) ?? I didn't know you could do that lol I may try this this week. Thanx

Am starting Slim and Save tomorrow (well, today actually, as it's now nearly 2am and I've been trying to navigate this site for ages so should get to sleep now!). Am doing 4 shakes daily as don't trust myself around food at the moment so have decided to be strict and just keep to shakes for as long as I can last.... Am feeling hopeful even though I'm mortified at my weight and BMI. Will get through it one day at a time, and trust that my desire to lose weight quickly will keep me on the straight and narrow. So grateful I live alone and won't be tempted by food I have to cook for other people. I REALLY feel for those of you who have to cook for family members and be tempted by the sight and smell of their meals. It is my intention to stay away from all food shops for the foreseeable future as I need to do everything in my power to keep myself away from temptation. So it will be lots of long relaxing soaks in the bath, and early nights with my Kindle for the next few months. Wish me luck!! And good luck from me to everyone starting this journey at the same time.

BTW, forgot to mention, I'm going to stay away from the scales and only weigh myself every month as I don't want to get into my usual cycle of obsessing about how much weight I have/haven't lost. I don't have scales at home so will arrange monthly visits to my GP to keep everything recorded. Hope she's going to be pleased with my progress!

Hi Starlight. Will read your diary tomorrow because I've just noticed that you lost 2 STONE(!) in one month and have continued to lose consistently since. That's blumming amazing, and a real motivator for me; can't wait to read how you've been managing. Anyway, well done, and keep up the good work!!!!:)

Abigail23 said:
Hi Starlight. Will read your diary tomorrow because I've just noticed that you lost 2 STONE(!) in one month and have continued to lose consistently since. That's blumming amazing, and a real motivator for me; can't wait to read how you've been managing. Anyway, well done, and keep up the good work!!!!:)

It'll be a good cure for insomnia ;)

Seriously though my losses have been consistent as a rule. April was low as I lost 1lb in week one. Went on holiday and gained 12lbs but lost 13 the first week back again then another 5. So overall not bad ;)

It'll be a good cure for insomnia ;)

Seriously though my losses have been consistent as a rule. April was low as I lost 1lb in week one. Went on holiday and gained 12lbs but lost 13 the first week back again then another 5. So overall not bad ;)

I'm going to have a read too. That's a fab weight loss and very inspiring! And Laura, well done for getting through the first few days. They require a good focus :)

Back