Slim and save my stomach!

So far I have had the cafe latte shake and a hazelnut shake, I enjoyed them both :) I think I'll have mushroom pasta for tea, and a shake later on as I can't sleep on an empty stomach :)

I am avoiding the veg for now, I really just want to keep it as simple as possible! Enjoy your tea x

Well I've jut had my tea it was so nice I was close to licking the bowl lol! Never experienced that with diet food haha! The flavours on this diet are perfect for me. Yeah I put some veg to bulk it up a little only fills half a bowl otherwise lol :p
I'm so glad your enjoying them too :) makes things so much easier for both of us.. Ooh that cafe latte sounds lovely may have for breakfast tomorrow :) let me know what the mushroom pasta is like if its anything like the mushroom soup then it will be gorgeous can definitely taste the mushrooms lol.. I'm going to lose the veg after day 4 as stomach is used to small portions then as should be in ketosis, don't think the veg affects weightloss tho does it? Aww they didn't give you any bars?? I had some in mine :( have them next time ill test them for us lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive had weeks where I have the veg and weeks when I don't and I still lose 3lbs a week. So it makes no difference to your weight loss.

Im not having it at the moment as I can't be bothered. But if I feel the need I shall :)

Ive had weeks where I have the veg and weeks when I don't and I still lose 3lbs a week. So it makes no difference to your weight loss.

Im not having it at the moment as I can't be bothered. But if I feel the need I shall :)

Aw that's brilliant news!! Do you have the 4 packs and the veg allowance then Hun?
This diet is simply brilliant for my lifestyle really enjoying the flavours and actually look forward to trying something new, so far so good!!
Just can't believe the flavours and tastes of the packs I'm in love lol x

Aw that's brilliant news!! Do you have the 4 packs and the veg allowance then Hun?
This diet is simply brilliant for my lifestyle really enjoying the flavours and actually look forward to trying something new, so far so good!!
Just can't believe the flavours and tastes of the packs I'm in love lol x

At the moment im having 4 packs and a coke zero milk allowance and water. But I do now and then have all the above with the veg.

Friday im going out for a meal so ill have 3 packs and have my protein and salad at the meal chicken salad. Plus ill still have my milk and coke zero.

Its an easy diet to follow having the veg and milk. Doesnt make it so much of a struggle plus the results are the same.

Glad your doing great!

At the moment im having 4 packs and a coke zero milk allowance and water. But I do now and then have all the above with the veg.

Friday im going out for a meal so ill have 3 packs and have my protein and salad at the meal chicken salad. Plus ill still have my milk and coke zero.

Its an easy diet to follow having the veg and milk. Doesnt make it so much of a struggle plus the results are the same.

Glad your doing great!

Aw that's good so it is a flexible plan which is great to!
Yeah I have limited myself to 100ml of milk for the day only had 2 cuppers but love them hehe!
I'm glad results are the same as people have mentioned hopefully cos I'm a man I will have good lose which is always nice LOL
Is diet drinks allowed then? Don't want to use them yet mind as want to play it safe x

Coke zero or drinks that have no citric acid in are ok but only 1 330ml can is allowed a day. So on the evening when all my packs are gone I sit down with my cherry coke zero and enjoy.

Men lose weight quicker down to having more muscle mass. So im sure the weight will just melt away off you. Lucky!!

Its very flexible and more easier to intrigrate into normal living :)

Coke zero or drinks that have no citric acid in are ok but only 1 330ml can is allowed a day. So on the evening when all my packs are gone I sit down with my cherry coke zero and enjoy.

Men lose weight quicker down to having more muscle mass. So im sure the weight will just melt away off you. Lucky!!

Its very flexible and more easier to intrigrate into normal living :)

I may treat myself in a few weeks or after 1st weigh in on Monday :) will seem like a treat to me then lol! Oo I know what you mean something to look forward to then too.. Aw I certainly hope so and hope it goes in my favour.

Yeah I agree seems really good, and can't get over the rubbish diets I been on in the passed (alot more expensive too!) the flavours and tastes i put up with was dreadfulx

Also with other diets your too scared to eat anything so when you do this one eating the veg seems like it will affect your weight loss when in fact it doesnt. Sometimes I have salmon and salad and just 3 packs it all depends how I feel. At the moment im finding it easy so happy to have my shakes and meal packs.

Its a shame they dont do ready made ones as they were nice frozen as ice cream :--)

Also with other diets your too scared to eat anything so when you do this one eating the veg seems like it will affect your weight loss when in fact it doesnt. Sometimes I have salmon and salad and just 3 packs it all depends how I feel. At the moment im finding it easy so happy to have my shakes and meal packs.

Its a shame they dont do ready made ones as they were nice frozen as ice cream :--)

Wow! That is amazing, think I've found my perfect diet lol!
Yeah I know on my other diet was only allowed 80g of veg but was only cucumber/broccoli etc weren't worth heating the saucepan for it was literally like 2 trunks, yes I know exactly what ou mean the only one I liked was the tetra pack chocolate velvet but then they went up extra 25p per carton so x 28 was quite an increase ontop of everything else.. And the powder shakes were VILE going to have a hazelnut shake tomorrow and intercept my next weeks order as coming tomorrow at some point lol x

Ive ordered some stuff off ebay and some from diet shack. Will make a change from me eating my old stock. :)

How long do you think you will be on the diet for?

Im hoping to be at target for july sometime. :)

Ive ordered some stuff off ebay and some from diet shack. Will make a change from me eating my old stock. :)

How long do you think you will be on the diet for?

Im hoping to be at target for july sometime. :)

Aww are they slim and save products or different ones ? Such a novice I am!
Umm hoping a max of 2 months but
Then will be doing the maintenance programme to maintain my new weight I got 2 stone to lose then ill be down to 12.8 which personally I think would be ideal for me, 13stone odd if be happy mind, gonna take each week by week how about you x

Aww are they slim and save products or different ones ? Such a novice I am!
Umm hoping a max of 2 months but
Then will be doing the maintenance programme to maintain my new weight I got 2 stone to lose then ill be down to 12.8 which personally I think would be ideal for me, 13stone odd if be happy mind, gonna take each week by week how about you x

I want to go back to size 8-10 im size 12 at the moment and need to get back to 10 stone so ive got 2 and a half stone to lose.

The diet shack products so ive heard are the same just cheaper and the other ones were a different make just chocolate shakes yum!

Just want to be slim for summer :) but then dont we all.

Youll lose it fast im sure do u exercise?

I go weight lifting running and mixed martial arts

I want to go back to size 8-10 im size 12 at the moment and need to get back to 10 stone so ive got 2 and a half stone to lose.

The diet shack products so ive heard are the same just cheaper and the other ones were a different make just chocolate shakes yum!

Just want to be slim for summer :) but then dont we all.

Youll lose it fast im sure do u exercise?

I go weight lifting running and mixed martial arts

Yes we certainly don:) I do some excersise but not doing any for a few weeks on this as today my head has been pounding and feeling really shaky - not given in mind!
Oo that's fab, size 12 aint big but everyone feels happier with their own target weights :)
That sounds cool, I need to get out my gym card again lol! Must be cobwebs galore!! Haha x

So to anyone who is reading this..

Day 1 is officially over!
Been mixed emotions of a day, started off fine well majority of the day actually.. Around 3pm I was feeling really light headed and dizzy, never been this quick on other VLCD diets, today's food packs were lovely bar from the bar (pardon the pun!) now at 10pm ish the headaches and dizziness is back so anymore and it will be an early night for me ..
Here's how my day planned out:

Breakfast - Caramel shake (lovely and sweet)
Lunch - mushroom soup (full of flavour!)
Dinner - cottage pie, 100g broccoli, 100g cauliflower (cottage pie was delicious! Even tempted to lick my plate clean lol!)
It was all going so well then...
Final - lemon yoghurt bar (YUUUCK, tasted to lemony like chewing on CIF, so after 2 bites binned it!
Also I have had 2 cups of tea with a sweetener (x2)
And sipping my third litre of water.

Will update tomorrow, really fancy a hazelnut shake tomorrow

Well done for getting through day 1 lets hope day 2 is easy for you lots of water and yummy meal packs :)

Well done for getting through day 1 lets hope day 2 is easy for you lots of water and yummy meal packs :)

Yes let's hope, will be alot better when I'm back in work on leave ATM until Thursday, as sitting at home is so boring lol which used to make me eat gonna be another 100% effort from me today :)x

Good luck with day 2! And yes I agree. Lemon bars are vile...

Thank you :), I've also got to hide my scales lol! Because I keep wanting to weigh on them everyday naughty i know! But weighed this morning same time exactly as yesterday and lost 1lb so were going in the right direction ;-) wont weigh myself now till my official weigh in date on Monday!!
What day are you on? Yes glad you agree about the lemon bars x

Back