Slim and save my stomach!

Thank you :), I've also got to hide my scales lol! Because I keep wanting to weigh on them everyday naughty i know! But weighed this morning same time exactly as yesterday and lost 1lb so were going in the right direction ;-) wont weigh myself now till my official weigh in date on Monday!!
What day are you on? Yes glad you agree about the lemon bars x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm coming up to the end of my 4th week. Eeek! Where has the time gone...
Weigh in tomorrow and I really hope it's a good one. Funny I keep reading about people obsessing with weighing themselves everyday. It never tempted me, I'm not bothered. I get my weekly weigh in out of the way and then I forget about the scales for a week. I'm not sure if its a good or a bad thing lol

I'm coming up to the end of my 4th week. Eeek! Where has the time gone...
Weigh in tomorrow and I really hope it's a good one. Funny I keep reading about people obsessing with weighing themselves everyday. It never tempted me, I'm not bothered. I get my weekly weigh in out of the way and then I forget about the scales for a week. I'm not sure if its a good or a bad thing lol

Aw that's fantastic we'll done :)! Are you doing the 4 products per day and veg allowance or different? That's what I'm doing..
Yes think that's better what your doing as they say people's weigh fluctuates each day by water and everything so may put you off if nothing lost or looks like a gain so they recommend weighing same time each time you weigh I'm sure you'll have a fab loss! Do you have alot to lose? I want to lose 2 stone so be on plan around 2 months perhaps x

Aw that's fantastic we'll done :)! Are you doing the 4 products per day and veg allowance or different? That's what I'm doing..
Yes think that's better what your doing as they say people's weigh fluctuates each day by water and everything so may put you off if nothing lost or looks like a gain so they recommend weighing same time each time you weigh I'm sure you'll have a fab loss! Do you have alot to lose? I want to lose 2 stone so be on plan around 2 months perhaps x

I'm doing simplicity plan so 4 packs and veg and milk allowance. I up my protein intake on my workout days tough as I don't want my muscle to go. I usually have an extra protein shake or an egg or something (no meet for me, yuck!)

I've got another 32-35 lbs to lose so in it for a while longer. I'm off to see my parents at the end of may so I will have a week off plan then as my mum will not forgive me if I declined her amazing home cooked food. Not that I want to anyway.

I'm doing simplicity plan so 4 packs and veg and milk allowance. I up my protein intake on my workout days tough as I don't want my muscle to go. I usually have an extra protein shake or an egg or something (no meet for me, yuck!)

I've got another 32-35 lbs to lose so in it for a while longer. I'm off to see my parents at the end of may so I will have a week off plan then as my mum will not forgive me if I declined her amazing home cooked food. Not that I want to anyway.

Doing the same as me then really..
Yeah don't blame you need energy lol! I'm gonna start the gym again soon at the moment tho not got a lot of energy so when my body adjusts to the diet that's when the gym and excersise will be added to my plan :)
Not alot more then I'm sure you'll do great!!
Aw that will be nice sometimes you have to come off a plan to fit around your life, and homemade food is the best really don't blame you. I'm supposed to be going out for a meal tonight with my family for my aunties birthday but declined the offer as on this so motivatedx

I love the lemon bars yummm its those nasty truffle bars that are yuk ha ha

I love the lemon bars yummm its those nasty truffle bars that are yuk ha ha

Don't think ill be trying it again in a hurry lol! Found it was to lemony for me really really strong! Gonna have a sweet porridge for breakfast see what that's like x

Glad it's going well, I like the lemon bars myself lol... well I don't like any of the choc ones as I hate nut and they all have a nutty taste to them... I am with you on the exercise thing, I don't have a lot of energy right now, so not sure whether to keep it light for now, I walk the dog everyday and bike to work which is a 10mile round trip, but was thinking that this week I will drive to work instead! don't want to be flaking out!

Glad it's going well, I like the lemon bars myself lol... well I don't like any of the choc ones as I hate nut and they all have a nutty taste to them... I am with you on the exercise thing, I don't have a lot of energy right now, so not sure whether to keep it light for now, I walk the dog everyday and bike to work which is a 10mile round trip, but was thinking that this week I will drive to work instead! don't want to be flaking out!

Yes thank you :), aw do you think there an acquired taste lol! I haven't tried the chocolate ones yet gonna have a porridge tho I think then a hazelnut shake and not sure what food pack for dinner haven't really thought that far haha..!
Yeah I know what you mean ingot to drive to work as 25miles per day if be dead lol! Good job I'm off work til Thursday mind so the diets worst side effects will hopefully disappear by then that's the plan anyway, no specially not on a bike can be dangerous I'd use your car for time being. Have you been on plan long? How's your going x

Hi, good luck! I did s&s last year for my wedding and lost lots of weight, almost 4 stone within a matter of a few months. I am back again now as I am one of the people who have gained it all back, I went on a food filled honeymoon and gained lots of weight, then felt awful and never got back on it. My best advice, learning from my own mistakes is to take it a day at a time, and if you fall off the wagon, don't beat yourself up, just get back on it straight away and any damage done is soon stamped out!

Lunax you are so right I think it's not going to be losing the weight it's going to be maintaining, so I am trying to re educate my brain now for the 2 nd part of this journey, when at target weight i will be eating low carb, cals and fat for life but I will treat myself once a week. Think that will be my success giving myself one day off a week to enjoy.

Yes thank you :), aw do you think there an acquired taste lol! I haven't tried the chocolate ones yet gonna have a porridge tho I think then a hazelnut shake and not sure what food pack for dinner haven't really thought that far haha..!
Yeah I know what you mean ingot to drive to work as 25miles per day if be dead lol! Good job I'm off work til Thursday mind so the diets worst side effects will hopefully disappear by then that's the plan anyway, no specially not on a bike can be dangerous I'd use your car for time being. Have you been on plan long? How's your going x

I am only day 3 back on plan right now, but last year I did 10 weeks at 100% then mixed it up for a few months to maintain and lose a few more lbs. It does help being off work for that first week, much better when you can take it easy! I try not to weigh in often, but I couldn't resist a jump on the scales today, and I've had a big loss in just two days, but I did drink at the weekend for the first time in ages so think I had a lot of water weight!

Lunax you are so right I think it's not going to be losing the weight it's going to be maintaining, so I am trying to re educate my brain now for the 2 nd part of this journey, when at target weight i will be eating low carb, cals and fat for life but I will treat myself once a week. Think that will be my success giving myself one day off a week to enjoy.

Yes this is the main thing for me, I know losing it will be hard but it's keeping it off that presents the real challenge, this is why I am going to try and become a lot more active and get my husband healthy eating with me to help with maintenance. We both like healthy food, I just stopped cooking as much because we were both so busy. x

I am only day 3 back on plan right now, but last year I did 10 weeks at 100% then mixed it up for a few months to maintain and lose a few more lbs. It does help being off work for that first week, much better when you can take it easy! I try not to weigh in often, but I couldn't resist a jump on the scales today, and I've had a big loss in just two days, but I did drink at the weekend for the first time in ages so think I had a lot of water weight!

Yes this is the main thing for me, I know losing it will be hard but it's keeping it off that presents the real challenge, this is why I am going to try and become a lot more active and get my husband healthy eating with me to help with maintenance. We both like healthy food, I just stopped cooking as much because we were both so busy. x

Aw that's brill did you have a good loss on 100% for 10 weeks? Yeah timed it perfectly to and just received my next weeks order so fast can't daily it! On payday I'm going to buy a months supply as works out cheaper than £38.99 per week lol! Just wanted to test the diet first before paying more!
That's brilliant yeah drinking is key to this diet also fills you up :) I've just had my sweet porridge was quite nice put 2 tablet sweeteners in it mind lol as don't think it was sweet ha!
Hopefully today will be nicer to me as yesterday was aweful x

Aw that's brill did you have a good loss on 100% for 10 weeks? Yeah timed it perfectly to and just received my next weeks order so fast can't daily it! On payday I'm going to buy a months supply as works out cheaper than £38.99 per week lol! Just wanted to test the diet first before paying more!
That's brilliant yeah drinking is key to this diet also fills you up :) I've just had my sweet porridge was quite nice put 2 tablet sweeteners in it mind lol as don't think it was sweet ha!
Hopefully today will be nicer to me as yesterday was aweful x

I managed to shift 4 stone in around 3 months using s&s last year, the first 3 stone came off within about 10 weeks, and then I faffed about for a couple of months and maintained, then shifted the last stone within a couple of weeks before the wedding. It was hard going but soo worth it! I am hoping that I can do the same this time around. Hope today is better for you. I am feeling a little off balance today, but nothing like as bad as I was the first time I did the diet. I had really bad nausea and dizzy spells, I was working 60hours my first week on the diet too, but the second week I felt great to be honest, and then for the rest of the time I felt normal, didn't sleep as many hours which is strange, apart from the odd hunger pang I didn't really get any headaches x

Actually tell a lie, I did 10 weeks but did have a carvery at week 6, and week 8 I went away for 2 days for my bday, so not exactly 100% for 10 straight weeks! but pretty close lol

I managed to shift 4 stone in around 3 months using s&s last year, the first 3 stone came off within about 10 weeks, and then I faffed about for a couple of months and maintained, then shifted the last stone within a couple of weeks before the wedding. It was hard going but soo worth it! I am hoping that I can do the same this time around. Hope today is better for you. I am feeling a little off balance today, but nothing like as bad as I was the first time I did the diet. I had really bad nausea and dizzy spells, I was working 60hours my first week on the diet too, but the second week I felt great to be honest, and then for the rest of the time I felt normal, didn't sleep as many hours which is strange, apart from the odd hunger pang I didn't really get any headaches x

Actually tell a lie, I did 10 weeks but did have a carvery at week 6, and week 8 I went away for 2 days for my bday, so not exactly 100% for 10 straight weeks! but pretty close lol

That is fab well done!!
Oh gosh yeah 60hours a week is alot eating normal lol! Never mind 650odd calories! Eeek!
Got a bit of a headache again today, not feeling dizzy like yesterday mind.. Think I need to up my water as only drank 1 litre today and just having my first cupper gonna hold off til lunch til 2 then can have my meal around 6 arghhh lol!
I hope tomorrow is easier as will be day 3 then ;-)
Aw that's good so I'm on my way to being headache and hunger free lol! Certainly hope so hahah!
We can get through this x

So another day almost in the bag! It looked like this:

Breakfast - Sweet porridge, added 2 sweeteners as not sweet enough ha!
Lunch - Crispy chocolate shake
Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise food pack, with 100g broccoli and 100g cauliflower, very tasty!
Final product - milk chocolate praline bar
(Not had this yet going to have around 8-8.30)
About to have my third litre of water for the day.
And had 100ml of semi skimmed milk (3 teas)

How's everyone else going?

Once again mid afternoon headaches and dizzy spells started again! Hopefully be gone tomorrow

Anyways... Onwards and upwards to day 3!!!

Well done looks like a fab day roll on day 3 should feel better soon :)

Well done looks like a fab day roll on day 3 should feel better soon :)

Thank you :) yep almost in ketosis I hope!!
So what I'm doing is ok? Was a little worried having both 200g veg and 100ml semi skimmed milk with my 4 packs would slow my weight down hopefully it won't x

Nope it wont slow you down at all. I have done that as well as having a coke zero. Looks like a perfect day and youll be in ketosis real soon.

Nope it wont slow you down at all. I have done that as well as having a coke zero. Looks like a perfect day and youll be in ketosis real soon.

Aww that's fab news :)
So glad that I'm not doing anything wrong which is good! Will look forward to my weigh in on Monday!!!! Yeah certainly hope I am soon as dont want all this dizziness much longer really horrid lol - ill get there hopefully day 3 is nicer x

Hi,

Well done on day 2! I've been feeling headachy and dizzy at times this week, felt quite bad this afternoon but had my oatmeal pack and lots of water and feeling better now. The headaches will pass, just stick with it and you'll be over it in no time. xx

Hi,

Well done on day 2! I've been feeling headachy and dizzy at times this week, felt quite bad this afternoon but had my oatmeal pack and lots of water and feeling better now. The headaches will pass, just stick with it and you'll be over it in no time. xx

Aw thanks Hun ;-), your finishing day 3 aren't you ? Only a day behind lol so were quite close really
Is day 4 better or to soon? Aw that's good like me then a few strange patches and then fine yeah still sticking it out gonna see this through, althoufht my order which I forgot about for Rosemary Conleys solo slim box came today so that's in the cupboard and will use that when finished this diet as that is healthy eating, my kitchen looks like a health shop lol! The amount o f diets and skinny potions in my cupboards! X

Back