Slim and save my stomach!

Hiya just popping in to subscribe and say well done for your first few days :)
I remember the awful headaches, dizziness and nausea I had in my first week on the diet, but when I saw I'd lost 9lbs my first week it was definitely worth it!
Hopefully you will be in ketosis very soon and have lots of energy.

Just read that you've been having semi skimmed milk are we allowed that? I've been using skimmed cause I thought it was all we could have, it's not very nice though would much rather have semi :) off to go ask s&s about it lol!

Keep up the good work your doing fab so far, you will be at goal in no time xx

Hiya just popping in to subscribe and say well done for your first few days :)
I remember the awful headaches, dizziness and nausea I had in my first week on the diet, but when I saw I'd lost 9lbs my first week it was definitely worth it!
Hopefully you will be in ketosis very soon and have lots of energy.

Just read that you've been having semi skimmed milk are we allowed that? I've been using skimmed cause I thought it was all we could have, it's not very nice though would much rather have semi :) off to go ask s&s about it lol!

Keep up the good work your doing fab so far, you will be at goal in no time xx

Hey MamaC,

Yes I'm day 3 today and so far feel good, I've woke up with the worst of dry throats so drinking water for it to feel normal again lol! That's amazing a 9lb loss! You must be sooo pleased!! Well done you! :) hoping I have a good loss on Monday as gave the diet 150%

We are allowed Hun I actually called up S&S and they said its totally fine :) so to be on the safeside I have 100ml instead of the 150ml take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey MamaC,

Yes I'm day 3 today and so far feel good, I've woke up with the worst of dry throats so drinking water for it to feel normal again lol! That's amazing a 9lb loss! You must be sooo pleased!! Well done you! :) hoping I have a good loss on Monday as gave the diet 150%

We are allowed Hun I actually called up S&S and they said its totally fine :) so to be on the safeside I have 100ml instead of the 150ml take care xx

Oh that's great yay u have saved me the hassle of a phone call to them, only have milk in tea and not really a tea drinker now thanks to skimmed! Hopefully I can have a cup of tea a day now lol.

Dry throat and craving water is always a good sign :) iv found its a sign ketosis is happening, though it may not be that way for everyone!

As of today iv lost 3st 3lbs :) since mid January! Iv had a few slip ups along the way but iv found everyone on here great at getting you motivated again to keep going.

Have a good day xx

Oh that's great yay u have saved me the hassle of a phone call to them, only have milk in tea and not really a tea drinker now thanks to skimmed! Hopefully I can have a cup of tea a day now lol.

Dry throat and craving water is always a good sign :) iv found its a sign ketosis is happening, though it may not be that way for everyone!

As of today iv lost 3st 3lbs :) since mid January! Iv had a few slip ups along the way but iv found everyone on here great at getting you motivated again to keep going.

Have a good day xx

Yeah Hun only rang them yesterday and hey said its fine :) so red milk
Was knocked on the head lol! Oo yeah can't beat a nice cupper in the morning, aww I certainly hope so it's not going mind think I need to drink more maybe, WOW that is amazing!! Well done bet your ecstatic!? Yes the support seems great which is half the battle hope I have a good 1st loss xx

I actually drink semi skimmed milk and until it stalls my losses im not worrying about it. :)

Good luck for today whats on the menu for today

Im having

Breakfast Cambridge bar dont like bars for breakfast but it was that or soup or spaghetti :-(
Lunch soup
Tea chill
Supper spaghetti
Coke zero
Water
Tea
Yuk im hating using up the old stock now lol come on order hurry up

I actually drink semi skimmed milk and until it stalls my losses im not worrying about it. :)

Good luck for today whats on the menu for today

Im having

Breakfast Cambridge bar dont like bars for breakfast but it was that or soup or spaghetti :-(
Lunch soup
Tea chill
Supper spaghetti
Coke zero
Water
Tea
Yuk im hating using up the old stock now lol come on order hurry up

Sounds lovely :) x

How are you today dear?!
Has the ketosis kicked in yet?!

Have a great day :D

Hello.. I think so mildly lol!
I came off the plan today :( SO ANNOYED AT MYSELF my friend is emigrating to Australia so we went out for a meal, I had burger and chips with some wine, I am so annoyed at myself :(
But getting straight back on tomorrow! X

Oh dear not good.

Hopefully you can get back on it tomorrow and keep going

I came off the plan today :( SO ANNOYED AT MYSELF my friend is emigrating to Australia so we went out for a meal, I had burger and chips with some wine, I am so annoyed at myself :(

Oh well. Onwards and downwards darling. Hugs x

Oh well. Onwards and downwards darling. Hugs x

Thank you Hun, yes very true the damage is done now mind so tomorrows a new day :), jut annoyed at myself and was only day 3 ohwell moving on hehe! How's your day been Hun? X

Don't worry about the burger chips and wine... at least you're honest about your blip lol... Best thing to do now is shrug it off and get back on it, and you will still have a great loss on Monday! I am weighing in on Monday too, let's get through this next few days! x

Just brush it off Hun, don't dwell on it just jump back on it as soon as you can! Most of us slip up at one time or another, we wouldn't be human if we didn't! Xx

Thank you Hun, yes very true the damage is done now mind so tomorrows a new day :), jut annoyed at myself and was only day 3 ohwell moving on hehe! How's your day been Hun? X

The first week is crucial so try your hardest to stick it out. After that it really does get easier.
I'm good Hun. Been a busy day. Busy but good :)
Gotta fake tan now. Lord do I hate doing that! I love the results though and I'm see through now so gotta be done. Have a great evening and don't beat yourself up. It won't bring anything good. Hugs :)

Don't worry about the burger chips and wine... at least you're honest about your blip lol... Best thing to do now is shrug it off and get back on it, and you will still have a great loss on Monday! I am weighing in on Monday too, let's get through this next few days! x

Aww that's Hun, I suppose it was nice and at the time couldn't be sat there with water and a soup pack :/ whats done is done now mind :) I certainly hope so Hun!! Oo are you?? Yes we will see it through together!! I won't weigh now until monday too that's my weigh day but normal weigh everyday which is no good hahha, hopefully my 1 day has made to
Much of an impact x

Just brush it off Hun, don't dwell on it just jump back on it as soon as you can! Most of us slip up at one time or another, we wouldn't be human if we didn't! Xx

Aww thanks Hun, nope very true just got to keep going on which I'm doing, just hope t don't affect the scales to much as 1 out of 3 should be ok that's the plan anyway lol! Hope I don't go back to headaches either as in work tomorrow and won't be good will drink lots of water so will be prepared!! Yes very true we all make mistakes just didn't want mine so early on the plan! Xx

Yes dont worry draw a line under it and keep going. At least its done and dusted and you can move on its s new day tomorrow :)

Back